Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 01-28-2013, 06:08 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces View Post
Man I see this as Jerrys team and Jason has 1 year left. If we make the playoffs then Jason stays, if not he is gone. Stripped of play calling and told to dump his brother? That is absolutely not from Jason. Who knows how the Ryan firing went down but I suspect Jerry decided changes had to be made and fired him just for the sake of making changes, or Jason threw him under the bus to take the heat off of his performance. I dont believe for one second that this is Jasons team. He has less security now than hes ever had IMO.
Honestly, even if he has another bad season, I don't think Jason is fired. I think that was also part of the discussion about Jason having to give up playcalling.

But ultimately, I think Jerry is doing what's best for Jason. I think he really wants Jason to succeed as a HC. Taking away playcalling and getting rid of Jason's older brother are things that needed to happen in order for this to be truly Jason's team. I think the older brother influence might've been uncomfortable for Jerry to see at times. Not that John was a bad TE coach. It was the relationship that needed to be cut. All of these moves this offseason really involved some give and take between the two, but they were tough moves that I believe help Jason to fully take the reigns.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:57 PM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont' know why, but I agree with this. For some reason I get the feeling that Jerry loves Garrett and is going to take care of him.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:29 AM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So if we go 8-8 again and miss the play-offs, you really feel JJ will keep Jason around? I think anything short of the play-offs costs him his job.

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote