Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 06-06-2013, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Puello absolutely destroying right now. HR last night and follows it up with 2 more today. I think he's OPSing around 1.000 right now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 02:15 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And yet there are still negative things written about him.

It never fails.

Mets' prospects are never liked, until they become good MLB players.

Zak, I can't wait until the draft. I really hope we get a few good prospects. This organization needs it.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We'll go cheap as always. I'm not expecting to be very happy.

As for Puello the negative things right now are steroid related. Take that out of the equation and everyone would be jumping out of their shoes to praise him.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-06-2013, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So! Dominic Smith. I literally no nothing about the draft so you guys need to inform me!

I saw some people saying on Twitter he's got potential to be a great bat and a plus plus defender. What do you guys think?
Old 06-06-2013, 08:35 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He can hit and has power potential.

3rd straight year of HS hitter.
Old 06-06-2013, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

The more I read the more I like. Just sucks we won't see him until 2017.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-06-2013, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha, I saw some ESPN writer said he'd be David Ortiz offensively and Adrian Gonzalez defensively.

I mean..that'd be pretty awesome haha. He looks like he's gor a lot of power potential. Dude is huge for a HS kid.
Old 06-06-2013, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Huh? He's small. Like 6'0.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-07-2013, 12:05 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Seems like they are following the same formula. HS hitter, then HS pitcher.

Church sounds kind of interesting, though has question marks.
Old 06-07-2013, 04:57 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Huh? He's small. Like 6'0.
Is he big muscular wise? Maybe it was just an odd picture but the dude looked pretty jacked.
Old 06-07-2013, 09:37 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Can't tell

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-07-2013, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

4 straight HS picks!!!!!!!!! Loving it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-07-2013, 01:56 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I love the Wilson pick. Sounds like a legit 5-tool CFer.

I like the hitter picks more then the pitchers.

But yeah, HS guys are more exciting.
Old 06-07-2013, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Right now it's

Smith
Wilson
Meisner
Church

Besides Smith all boom or bust guys so far. We better sign them.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-07-2013, 02:10 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Yeah, signing these guys won't be easy.

There are some speculations that they had a pre-draft deal with Church.
Old 06-07-2013, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Sounds like Wilson should be easy. Meisner difficult.

Just took our first college guy. Lee Mazilli's son from UCONN. Excuse me while I clean up my puke. Forenci will jizz though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-07-2013, 04:27 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

They are going very heavy on Position players.
Old 06-07-2013, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

UCONN BITCHES! Love all the HS players though early. I hope we sign them all, damn it!
Old 06-09-2013, 07:36 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Overall it's sounds like a very good draft. And it's not just the 4 talented HS guys that Mets picked in the first 3 rounds. They picked some college guys who were suppose to go higher.

Jared King, Matt Oberste and Ricky Knapp all were suppose to be picked in the first 4 rounds.

LJ Mazzilli and Patrick Biondi are seniors, but both sound like they have ability.

I love the Champ Stuart pick. Not a typical polished, low ceiling college pick. He is a raw, small school player with very good tools.

They picked several HS guys in later rounds.

Unfortunately, 2 of the most talented HS guys picked, Morgan Earman and JB Woodman, have already indicated that they are going to college.
Old 06-10-2013, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Seems like we actually did a good job overall. Let's see who we get signed now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-10-2013, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Indeed. If only we could beat the Marlins..
Old 06-12-2013, 12:19 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

2 HS guys already signed.

Luis Guillorme - one of the top defensive SS in the entire draft. Limited upside with the bat, but still interesting.

Dan Herrmann - big RHP with decent stuff.
Old 06-14-2013, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

ZACK WHEELER BITCHES!

Prepare for the domination.
Old 06-14-2013, 11:08 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I think they are rushing him a bit, but I can't wait to see him.
Old 06-14-2013, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Yeah, they are for sure, but I thought they should have let Harvey have some more time too.