Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 01-16-2013, 06:17 PM    (permalink
theMadStork
Rookie

theMadStork is so money.theMadStork is so money.theMadStork is so money.theMadStork is so money.theMadStork is so money.theMadStork is so money.theMadStork is so money.theMadStork is so money.theMadStork is so money.theMadStork is so money.theMadStork is so money.

I just can not see a scenario where Oakland drafts anything but a pass rusher. Star would be great, but there are currently options on the team (Houston, Bryant) to make do. The edge is completely barren.
Old 01-16-2013, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Amerson would be an abysmal pick. Not sure he's good enough in coverage to play cornerback (especially his hips); Belichick has also traditionally favored smaller cornerbacks because of his cone drill fetish. Amerson's a terrible tackler as well, so playing him at free safety would likely be a disaster. This season, New England's rotation of McCourty, Gregory, and Tavon Wilson has been very good. The three combined for twelve interceptions, five forced fumbles, and four fumble recoveries this year, not to mention that the Patriots have invested heavily in all three (first round pick for McCourty, second for Tavon, a three-year deal for Gregory.) The only possible way I could see New England going for a defensive back early is if Talib is allowed to leave in free agency and the Patriots want either a left corner or a free safety (should McCourty shift back.) However, Talib's presence has really stabilized the secondary, prevented deep plays, and allowed New England to use a lot more man coverage than normal, so that would be a surprise. I see Amerson as more of a third round pick.
Old 01-16-2013, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good Lions pick, you are right on DE soon becoming a huge need. Moore or Millner is fine with Jarvis as a sleeper pick for a Von Miller like role.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shane, I think we'll inevitably take Geno because he'll remind Reid of McNabb, but what are the chances we take a guy like Tyler Wilson? I've heard a lot of good things about him and although I don't do this for a living(looking at recruits) he seems to fit the "Franhise" profile moreso than Geno. Thoughts?
Old 01-16-2013, 10:10 PM    (permalink
indyfan1985
Veteran

indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give the Colts S Kenny Vaccaro. They need SS help way more than RT help since they will most likely fix the OL in free agency.

Plus OG is the weakness on the OL for the Colts.

indyfan1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[quote=Shane P. Hallam;3246825]

First Round

1) Kansas City Chiefs – Geno Smith QB/West Virginia

GM says they go best player available, is that Geno Smith? Nope, but one look at this roster shows Qb is a huge need and Andy Reid will salivate over Geno.

Quote:
Got to feel sorry for KC, finally get the #1 overall pick and guess what, no QB worth taking. I think it is a long stretch to even suggest he is a top 10 talent unless he has an outstanding post season. To put him at #1 overall at this point simply cannot be justified no matter what the KC fans want. Now if they could trade back(unlikely scenario), maybe the pick could be justified around #10.

2) Jacksonville Jaguars – Bjoern Werner DE/Florida State

Might be the best all around DE in the draft. Solid pass rusher with upside against the run. Jaguars could opt for a QB later.

3) Oakland Raiders – Star Lotulelei DT/Utah

Just love this fit if Seymour and/or Kelly goes. Adds pass rush and some run defense to improve an ailing Raiders defense.

4) Philadelphia Eagles – Luke Joeckel OT/Texas A&M

Could have the best career of anyone in this draft. If the new staff sticks with Foles, we could see some offensive line changes, cuts, etc. Joeckel makes sense.

Quote:
I seriously doubt he lasts this long, could easly go #'s 1, 2 or 3

5) Detroit Lions – Damontre Moore DE/Texas A&M

I’m not as high on Moore, but he fits the Lions. I imagine Cliff Avril and KVB are out of the picture leaving some glaring holes on the defensive line.

Quote:
The run defense already stinks, do you really think a 245lb DE will help it. They had better find another big DE to play opposite him.

6) Cleveland Browns – Dee Milliner CB/Alabama

Don’t like Milliner as a Top 10 pick, but the Browns are tough. Can see Chud pushing for defense and with Sheldon Brown becoming a free agent, a #2 corner next to Haden could be high priority.

7) Arizona Cardinals – Eric Fisher OT/Central Michigan

I think Fisher can make this jump into the Top Ten. Once again, a lot depends on the new coach, staff, etc, but anyone can see how bad the Cardinals offensive line is. Though Massie improved, Levi Brown isn’t an answer.

8) Buffalo Bills – Mike Glennon QB/NC State

Feel like Buffalo goes with a QB and I flip-flopped between Barkley and Glennon. Ultimately, Glennon could have a Blaine Gabbert esque rise and the Bills will feign letting him develop while sticking him in near midseason. Glennon fits Marrone though, so it may work.

Quote:
He had better have a post season esque rise, because this is a real reach.

9) New York Jets – Jarvis Jones LB/Georgia

Wonder if he does fall that far due to the spinal stenosis. Ultimately, I can see Rex pushing the new GM to build the pass rush and try to go with instant impact players to keep his job. Jarvis Jones fits that despite the risk.

Quote:
I don't think Ryan will have as much say in the draft and he has to know, defense alone won't win it for him. This team needs offense in the worst way and if Ryan ignores it, he'll be one and done.

I look for Keenan Allen, Xavier Rhodes to make it to round 1, it will be interesting to see where Jonathan Cooper, Sharriff Floyd, Zach Ertz, Matt Elam, Travon Austin and Tyler Eifert all go. Pretty deep in late round 1 talent.

Last edited by Iamcanadian : 01-17-2013 at 01:52 AM.
Iamcanadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:10 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
Shane, I think we'll inevitably take Geno because he'll remind Reid of McNabb, but what are the chances we take a guy like Tyler Wilson? I've heard a lot of good things about him and although I don't do this for a living(looking at recruits) he seems to fit the "Franhise" profile moreso than Geno. Thoughts?
You never know, but Wilson's concussion history and inconsistent play don't seem to endear him to NFL teams.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:50 AM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can live with that colts pick. Seems we have no chance of getting chance warmack.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:49 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indyfan1985 View Post
Give the Colts S Kenny Vaccaro. They need SS help way more than RT help since they will most likely fix the OL in free agency.

Plus OG is the weakness on the OL for the Colts.
Uh, no thanks.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:36 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Frederick would provide the Packers with the beef upfront that will allow them to become more of a balanced offense and he helps stabilize the center position, which was nothing short of a mess this year.
I like the player, but I am hearing that the Packers coaches are just fine-thanks going forward with EDS at center.

They graded him out well, got what they thought when they benched Saturday in favor of EDS.

The Packers, actually, ran the ball pretty well with EDS at center.
And even though they got blitzkrieg'd in San Fran, their pass protection wasn't to blame.

Last year fans expected TT to draft a C like this. And he didn't.
I think it will be the same this year. No center taken, this high for sure.
Give the Packers an ILB or S with the 1st pick.
They need a man's man there, someone who has some physicality, a presence.
Vontaze would have been a great get for them last last year on the field, but this team's MO is to avoid problem-childs like that.

But as you all saw, the personality on defense is softer than Adam Lambert next to a naked Playmate.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 04:55 PM    (permalink
MesaCoug
Rookie

MesaCoug hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Shane,
Do you think Ertz can fill Delanie Walkers hybrid TE/WR/H-Back roll. Is he fast enough to line up outside? Good enough blocker in space to line up in the backfield? Any names to keep an eye on that would fill that roll later in the draft? I'm okay with the Etrz pick, but if the niners go offensive weapon I would rather see them draft Keenan Allen if he was still on the board.

However With the probable loss of both Isaac Sopoaga and Ricky Jean-Francois on the DL and the safety position a potential issue (Whitner old and Goldson a FA) I think the Niners have bigger needs than a second TE.

If I was drafting in this scenario, I would take Jessie Williams or either Eric Reid or Matt Elam.

Thanks Shane. I enjoy your work.
MesaCoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:18 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think San Diego can go defense again in round 1. The last two drafts have been heavy with defense at the top. If the board fell that way Warmack is the guy I would be pining for.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:40 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jordan works, although I would prefer Mingo or Cord Patterson for Miami.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:04 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MesaCoug View Post
Shane,
Do you think Ertz can fill Delanie Walkers hybrid TE/WR/H-Back roll. Is he fast enough to line up outside? Good enough blocker in space to line up in the backfield? Any names to keep an eye on that would fill that roll later in the draft? I'm okay with the Etrz pick, but if the niners go offensive weapon I would rather see them draft Keenan Allen if he was still on the board.

However With the probable loss of both Isaac Sopoaga and Ricky Jean-Francois on the DL and the safety position a potential issue (Whitner old and Goldson a FA) I think the Niners have bigger needs than a second TE.

If I was drafting in this scenario, I would take Jessie Williams or either Eric Reid or Matt Elam.

Thanks Shane. I enjoy your work.

Yes, I think he can. Blocking not as good as Walker, but much better pass catcher and fast enough for the outside.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:11 AM    (permalink
GatorsBullsFan
Rookie

GatorsBullsFan GatorsBullsFan GatorsBullsFan GatorsBullsFan GatorsBullsFan GatorsBullsFan GatorsBullsFan GatorsBullsFan GatorsBullsFan

I have no faith in Werner what so ever...I think the kid has Bust written all over him

He does a lot of things good but nothing really great...and considering he doesn't have great speed or acceleration and he doesn't have great size I think he will be way mismatched in the NFL

Thanks BoneKrusher
IN SHAD WE TRUST

Last edited by GatorsBullsFan : 01-18-2013 at 11:15 AM.
GatorsBullsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:01 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good Bears pick. The only other option I see there is Jonathan Cooper.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love it. Steelers desperately need some new young leaders on this defense to rebuild that side of the ball.

Though I would love to come out of it with a pass rusher or a NT that can make a difference. But I'd go best defender available rather than reach.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:02 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Geno & Allen? Yes Please
Old 01-18-2013, 03:16 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yay for Allen!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really want to see Geno Smith throwing passes to Dwayne Bowe.
Old 01-18-2013, 03:26 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aboushi would be a nice pick in the second round for the Ravens. If they're keeping Oher at RT and Osemele at LG then there's a gaping hole at LT.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:33 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I really want to see Geno Smith throwing passes to Dwayne Bowe.
need someone oppo Bowe.I think we can now start to label Baldwin a bust at this point. Thanks Pioli
Old 01-18-2013, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So far so good with the Niners sir.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 04:31 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like the first round pick, I think Elam or Reid would be a better 2nd round selection however.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 05:28 PM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Big thumbs up for the Rams draft so far.