Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Is this true?
God I hope so

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 01-16-2013, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Is this true?
Ha! I hope so
Old 01-16-2013, 10:09 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even if this wasn't a girlfriend, but just a friend of his, the way he talks about "her" they must have been important to him. So why did he never even attempt to visit her in the hospital or her family after her death to give his condolences. The girl you claim to love is dying and you don't want to see her face one last time?

Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
God I hope so
We need D-Unit on that one.

sig by BoneKrusher
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
do you know something no one else does?

No, he has been proven in deadspin article to have obtained some of the pictures and according to Reagan was the woman's "cousin". He obviously has a major role in this no matter what.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Remember the name "Ronaiah Tuiasosopo", you are going to be hearing it a lot.
Off course. Deadspin names him as a co-conspirator alongside Te'o, and others are hypothesizing that he's Te'o's lover.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 01-16-2013, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Brent being drunk on Skype is great. I wasn't there when he fell asleep, but I bet that was great too.
it was mostly Kal's voice that let me sleep

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Old 01-16-2013, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Even if this wasn't a girlfriend, but just a friend of his, the way he talks about "her" they must have been important to him. So why did he never even attempt to visit her in the hospital or her family after her death to give his condolences. The girl you claim to love is dying and you don't want to see her face one last time?
Or even for the first time?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-16-2013, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
it was mostly Kal's voice that let me sleep
Not Crickett's?

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 01-16-2013, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Off course. Deadspin names him as a co-conspirator alongside Te'o, and others are hypothesizing that he's Te'o's lover.
He has also introduced others to a "Lennay Kekua".

From Pro Football Talk:

Quote:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ry/rumor-mill/

Just when it seems like the Manti Te’o story can get no stranger, it does.

On Wednesday night, Cardinals fullback Reagan Mauia (a/k/a “The Juggernaut . . . Bitch“) said that the fake dead girlfriend of Te’o is real. Specifically, Mauia says he met Kekua in 2011.

“This was before her and Manti,” Mauia said Wednesday evening, via ESPN.com. “I don’t think Manti was even in the picture, but she and I became good friends. We would talk off and on, just checking up on each other kind of thing. I am close to her family. When she was going through the loss of her father, I was — I offered a comforting shoulder and just someone to bounce her emotions off. That was just from meeting her in Samoa.”

Mauia said he was introduced to Kekua by Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, the man whom the original report regarding the hoax suggests had a role in the creation of the phony persona. Mauia believes Kekua’s mother operates her Twitter account, and Mauia disagreed with the suggestion that Kekua doesn’t exist.

“No, she is real,” Mauia said.

And now we’ll wait for the story to find a way to get even weirder.
As for why they would do this, I really don't want to speculate. They are obviously disturbed individuals and sometimes there is no rhyme or reason to crazy. Or perhaps they were waiting for Te'o to sign his first NFL contract before trying to extort him? Who knows.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Old 01-16-2013, 10:13 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm not sure if people are appreciating how elaborate this thing appears to be.

It looks like there was actually a woman pretending to be this person he thought was his girlfriend. She met others, talking with Te'o on the phone for hours at a time (which others have corroborated), etc. This wasn't just a silly little prank that would have been obvious. They fooled not only Te'o but many others as well. They went to great lengths.

My bottom line is that I have no reason to not believe Te'o and if when all the facts come out he is found to be complicit then I'll eat crow.

You have no reason to not believe me. Would I ever lie to you Scott?

metafour
Veteran

metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boknows34 View Post
If Te'o was getting hoaxed then what exactly was the incentive for the hoaxers to do this and drag out such an elaborate scam for 3 years when there was no money involved? Everybody knows 99.999% of all Internet scams are there to fleece their victims financially.
These things dont matter, duh...

Whats more realistic? That an NFL-bound Mormon football player attending a devout Catholic school would go to great lengths to hide his homosexuality, or that some 'evil' master-scammers would spend literally years, and hours at a time conning an NCAA athlete for what appears to be no profit.
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still alarmed that Reagan Mauia is a real person.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-16-2013, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I'm still alarmed that Reagan Mauia is a real person.
And he breaks through walls

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 01-16-2013, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He has also introduced others to a "Lennay Kekua".

From Pro Football Talk:

As for why they would do this, I really don't want to speculate. They are obviously disturbed individuals and sometimes there is no rhyme or reason to crazy. Or perhaps they were waiting for Te'o to sign his first NFL contract before trying to extort him? Who knows.
So which side are you taking? You earlier expressed faith in Notre Dame's investigation, which concluded that no Kekua ever existed, and was rather invented by someone else, but not Ronaiah Tuiasosopo. You're currently expressing faith in statements by Reagan Mauia, who is claiming to have met this Kekua via Ronaiah Tuiasosopo. All the while Te'o is claiming to have met Kekua as well at the Stanford game, yet somehow he did not realize that the random photo of the only account he could communicate with her by was not whomever he met.

So we've got the school saying she doesn't exist, a random Samoan football player she does, and Te'o having no memory what the "love of his life" actually looks like. Seems to me someone is clearly trying to cover things up.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 01-16-2013, 10:22 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
And he breaks through walls

There were holes in the wall. His ability to run through walls is about as real as Te'o's girlfriend

Old 01-16-2013, 10:22 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyb View Post
thing is...

Notre Dame guy said that Teo said he NEVER MET HER. So he at least misled people. Maybe he lied because he "didn't want to admit he's a geek with women and has little experience." Well, as a super Mormon, that's kind of assumed.

How's this...your "girlfriend" of 3 years is dying in the hospital from a car accident, no now it's cancer...and you STILL DON'T VISIT HER? She's going to die and you're never going to meet her! Why not visit? No? He never did.

As for "this was an elaborate hoax"...the guy who set it up (read Deadspin), is Teo's FRIEND, Tuiassosopo, or however you spell that name. It isn't debateable that they are long time "friends". So he got some woman to talk with him on the phone for hours and hours,...to what end? For 3 years...and teo never insisted on seeing her. Or visited her in the hospital. Did she con him out of money? What? What's the motive for 3 years?

Put that together with "verified" long term phone convo's....yeah long term phone convo's with HIS FRIEND, Tuiassoppo, who is probably his '***' friend. Did anyone hear the voice on the other end of the line other than Teo?

And the fake photos of his "girlfriend" are from a girl who is friends with Tuiassopoo...and SHE says she NEVER MET TEO. She was clueless as to this thing. So there was no "meeting" b/c if he did, he'd know right away "Hey, this is not the girl from the pics". Also notre dame spokesman says TEO never met her.

This whole thing started as a way to answer questions of why he wasn't chasing any females at Notre Dame. Star linebacker of the football team, good looking guy, lots of women around....and no interest from our super hero football star.....So after 3 years of this game to answer questions of "hey teo, why not go out with some of these shapely co-eds chasing you around?"..."Can't guys, I have this HOT GIRLFRIEND in Cali!"."...he decides, "you know what? I need some publicity for the Heisman, I'll have her die and you know I'll be the hero bravely battling the death of my one true love (who I've never even met)".

Otherwise you'd have to believe that he never visits her in the hospital, never sees her grave site. It's utterly ludicrous.
This might be the most logical take I've heard thus far.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Is this true?
A google search of that brings up nothing but people talking in comments sections for this story, so I'm going with no.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Not Crickett's?
I forgot about him. His voice will undoubtedly haunt my dreams.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Old 01-16-2013, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
So which side are you taking? You earlier expressed faith in Notre Dame's investigation, which concluded that no Kekua ever existed, and was rather invented by someone else, but not Ronaiah Tuiasosopo. You're currently expressing faith in statements by Reagan Mauia, who is claiming to have met this Kekua via Ronaiah Tuiasosopo. All the while Te'o is claiming to have met Kekua as well at the Stanford game, yet somehow he did not realize that the random photo of the only account he could communicate with her by was not whomever he met.

So we've got the school saying she doesn't exist, a random Samoan football player she does, and Te'o having no memory what the "love of his life" actually looks like. Seems to me someone is clearly trying to cover things up.
That person never existed. Nobody is disputing that at this point.

However, it looks like there was someone going around pretending to be "Lennay Kekua".

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Old 01-16-2013, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You will see.

Te'o isn't the only person they have done this too.

Remember the name "Ronaiah Tuiasosopo", you are going to be hearing it a lot.
We'll be hearing it a lot when Te'o finally comes out as his boyfriend because he can't explain away all of the giant holes in his story...like why he claimed multiple times that he's been with her in person but then claimed via ND that he's never met her.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:

However, it looks like there was someone going around pretending to be "Lennay Kekua".
Why would he not go to the funeral or at least visit her grave? A 3 year relationship and he has no desire to do that?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-16-2013, 10:25 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The most disturbing video:

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
Old 01-16-2013, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Quote:

OK, so if the person physically pretending to be Kekua, the person that Reagan met, and the person that Te'o met at Stanford, exists, how then can the random photo be explained? Whomever said they were Kekua would not be the person in the photo.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 01-16-2013, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyb View Post
thing is...

Notre Dame guy said that Teo said he NEVER MET HER. So he at least misled people. Maybe he lied because he "didn't want to admit he's a geek with women and has little experience." Well, as a super Mormon, that's kind of assumed.

How's this...your "girlfriend" of 3 years is dying in the hospital from a car accident, no now it's cancer...and you STILL DON'T VISIT HER? She's going to die and you're never going to meet her! Why not visit? No? He never did.

As for "this was an elaborate hoax"...the guy who set it up (read Deadspin), is Teo's FRIEND, Tuiassosopo, or however you spell that name. It isn't debateable that they are long time "friends". So he got some woman to talk with him on the phone for hours and hours,...to what end? For 3 years...and teo never insisted on seeing her. Or visited her in the hospital. Did she con him out of money? What? What's the motive for 3 years?

Put that together with "verified" long term phone convo's....yeah long term phone convo's with HIS FRIEND, Tuiassoppo, who is probably his '***' friend. Did anyone hear the voice on the other end of the line other than Teo?

And the fake photos of his "girlfriend" are from a girl who is friends with Tuiassopoo...and SHE says she NEVER MET TEO. She was clueless as to this thing. So there was no "meeting" b/c if he did, he'd know right away "Hey, this is not the girl from the pics". Also notre dame spokesman says TEO never met her.

This whole thing started as a way to answer questions of why he wasn't chasing any females at Notre Dame. Star linebacker of the football team, good looking guy, lots of women around....and no interest from our super hero football star.....So after 3 years of this game to answer questions of "hey teo, why not go out with some of these shapely co-eds chasing you around?"..."Can't guys, I have this HOT GIRLFRIEND in Cali!"."...he decides, "you know what? I need some publicity for the Heisman, I'll have her die and you know I'll be the hero bravely battling the death of my one true love (who I've never even met)".

Otherwise you'd have to believe that he never visits her in the hospital, never sees her grave site. It's utterly ludicrous.
I like where you are going with this

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Closed Thread