Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 11:40 PM    (permalink
TonyGfortheTD
Veteran

TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
From Lance Zierlein of the Houston Chronicle.
I think he legitimately was. From my playing days I wouldn't really describe most players as having a lot of common sense.

As mentioned on the last page, he likely got duped, realized it was a hoax at some point and made some **** up in hopes it'd just go away.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:42 PM    (permalink
papageorgio
Rookie

papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyGfortheTD View Post
I think he legitimately was. From my playing days I wouldn't really describe most players as having a lot of common sense.

As mentioned on the last page, he likely got duped, realized it was a hoax at some point and made some **** up in hopes it'd just go away.
please tell me why anyone would do this for 3 years. no one has that much free time on their hands.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Days of Our NFL Lives
Old 01-16-2013, 11:44 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It saddens me if I'm coming off as "cringe-worthy".
Well I tried to tone it down a bit because ad homs and passive aggressiveness on the internet are for the weak.

And to clarify, I said earlier in the thread when I agreed with BBD when he said that he could have been duped initially but carried out the lie to save face. Some of the details are still very strange like who was he talking to on the phone all time with and who was he listening to breathe while they slept. Maybe he just embellished the everliving **** out of the "relationship" but even if that's true, it also goes along with BBD's suggestion that he may have some type of mental illness.

Last edited by TACKLE : 01-16-2013 at 11:51 PM.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
I like where you are going with this
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollegeFan View Post
Scott have you ever had a thread take off faster than this one?? Might be the wackiest pre draft scandal of all time no? So many angles to it. Bet the Heisman Trust are High Fiving each other for picking Johnny Football no? =0 imagine he won?? lmao. Watching the Heat basketball game and they had a special update to say to tune in to Sportscenter after the game to get the latest details on it. This is great for Draft Chat lol =)
Quote:
Originally Posted by papageorgio View Post
Lmao a *** mormon football player that plays for notre dame. you cant make this **** up.

This is one of the funniest things ive ever seen happen in sports. Theres no going back form this he just needs to come out the closet.
On some level Teo being *** almost makes some sense of this whole thing.

If that is the case it's rather sad.
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
The guy is a ******* liar...if you can't see that you are delusional.
You've never lied in your life though right?

Do you realize what a sad story this would be if it was a lie? It wouldn't be something to be mad at him for. It didn't fix games, didn't hurt anyone, no financial gain was made. It made people feel sorry for him. Heck, it could've just started out as a joke gone way farther than he thought it would. What I'm wondering is WHAT THE CRIME IS.
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
But there is plenty of reason to believe Te'o. From everything we know about him this would be a major, major divergence for a person who up until now has always been considered to be of impeccable character. Also, we know people go out and make fake online persona's, get into relationships and mislead people. It happens a lot. So much so that they've made movies and television shows about it. We also have many reports backing up his story, from former teammates, former opponents and others who even claim to have met the person pretending to be "Lennay Kekua".

I have yet to hear a logical motive for why Te'o would risk everything to do this.
We don't know his true character. Have you or Shane ever even met the guy in person, or had an in depth conversation with him? Every coach, family member, and friend will obviously attest to his character. They know the guy personally, so they have reason to say he's so great. The media reports about him being a good guy are largely based on his battle through adversity all the while maintaining a positive outlook and playing great, ie. leading his team to a NC despite his girlfriend battling Leukemia dying and eventually dying. Hell, we even know he drinks, and to a degree that it has interfered with his college choice, yet he claims to be passionate about his religion that bans alcohol. That's not a good reflection on his character. He's a poser, and even D-Unit says it doesn't sit well with him.

Creating a false identity in order to fake an intimate relationship with a person for 3 years doesn't happen often. This isn't making a fake celebrity account on facebook and direct messaging a gullible friend. This isn't Libid dying from measels. I've been on gaming websites where guys would get on their account, pretend to be a family member, and claim that he had died. But before the sudden attention ploy, they were online and developing relationships for genuine reasons. It wasn't until, for reasons unknown, they made an attention grab. In this scenario, the person went into it with malicious intent, and not only faked accounts, but also had disingenuous phone call conversations, and through quote from Te'o and family members, Te'o actually met this woman (Apparently, this has since been recanted after it's been revealed this women didn't exist, WHICH MEANS THEY LIED). That goes way beyond tricking someone online. The lengths this person, or people, went through to trick Te'o is astonishing if true.

And all the while, the tricksters gained nothing out of this. Manti benefited. All this attention about how he was able to play well despite the "love of his life" dying made him look incredible. It certainly helped him in the eyes of voters, scouts, and writers. It also helped Notre Dame by having such a stalwart leading their team. It seems the only side who got nothing out of this were the people who randomly launched a conspiracy against Te'o. This is what makes it so hard for me to believe.

You want to call out others for not providing a logical reason for Te'o to fake this relationship? Fine. But the fact is you yourself can't provide a logical reason for someone to do this to Manti either.

If Manti is telling the truth, then my mind will be blown. It's hard for me to just assume someone is the victim of such a precise, elaborate prank. It's much easier to think he's just lying, for whatever reason that may be.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:46 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
From Lance Zierlein of the Houston Chronicle.
Was reading that stuff. IDK what to think

it's all just bad for Te'o in the end. Innocent victim and butt of many jokes for being so dumb, or a huge piece of **** who made up a fake dead gf for media coverage/attention
Old 01-16-2013, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can we just get Anonymous on this already?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 01-16-2013, 11:48 PM    (permalink
TonyGfortheTD
Veteran

TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by papageorgio View Post
please tell me why anyone would do this for 3 years. no one has that much free time on their hands.
You'd be surprised just how many people really do.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:48 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've lied...sure, but I didn't do it when the whole world was thinking I was some type of god, and just keep soaking it in as I carried it on. Like many of these guys have said, I dont doubt he got duped...but he carried it on to keep this image he was gathering...to continue his heisman hype train....and thats embarrassing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:49 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if you have a twitter page go there and follow @justinrmegahan.He's found one of the hoaxers on twitter bragging about setting Te'o up
Old 01-16-2013, 11:51 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
We don't know his true character. Have you or Shane ever even met the guy in person, or had an in depth conversation with him? Every coach, family member, and friend will obviously attest to his character. They know the guy personally, so they have reason to say he's so great. The media reports about him being a good guy are largely based on his battle through adversity all the while maintaining a positive outlook and playing great, ie. leading his team to a NC despite his girlfriend battling Leukemia dying and eventually dying. Hell, we even know he drinks, and to a degree that it has interfered with his college choice, yet he claims to be passionate about his religion that bans alcohol. That's not a good reflection on his character. He's a poser, and even D-Unit says it doesn't sit well with him.

Creating a false identity in order to fake an intimate relationship with a person for 3 years doesn't happen often. This isn't making a fake celebrity account on facebook and direct messaging a gullible friend. This isn't Libid dying from measels. I've been on gaming websites where guys would get on their account, pretend to be a family member, and claim that he had died. But before the sudden attention ploy, they were online and developing relationships for genuine reasons. It wasn't until, for reasons unknown, they made an attention grab. In this scenario, the person went into it with malicious intent, and not only faked accounts, but also had disingenuous phone call conversations, and through quote from Te'o and family members, Te'o actually met this woman (Apparently, this has since been recanted after it's been revealed this women didn't exist, WHICH MEANS THEY LIED). That goes way beyond tricking someone online. The lengths this person, or people, went through to trick Te'o is astonishing if true.

And all the while, the tricksters gained nothing out of this. Manti benefited. All this attention about how he was able to play well despite the "love of his life" dying made him look incredible. It certainly helped him in the eyes of voters, scouts, and writers. It also helped Notre Dame by having such a stalwart leading their team. It seems the only side who got nothing out of this were the people who randomly launched a conspiracy against Te'o. This is what makes it so hard for me to believe.

You want to call out others for not providing a logical reason for Te'o to fake this relationship? Fine. But the fact is you yourself can't provide a logical reason for someone to do this to Manti either.

If Manti is telling the truth, then my mind will be blown. It's hard for me to just assume someone is the victim of such a precise, elaborate prank. It's much easier to think he's just lying, for whatever reason that may be.
I only "heard" he drinks. I don't "know" it. Just to clarify that.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:52 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Following this stuff on twitter right now is priceless. This dude @jayRahz is "shedding some light" on what he knows.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
Old 01-16-2013, 11:54 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
I've lied...sure, but I didn't do it when the whole world was thinking I was some type of god, and just keep soaking it in as I carried it on. Like many of these guys have said, I dont doubt he got duped...but he carried it on to keep this image he was gathering...to continue his heisman hype train....and thats embarrassing.
...and even in that light... what makes people care enough to be mad at him for it? As one of the people mad at him. What makes you care so much?

I think this conversation is interesting to see all those people with the pitchforks out and harassing those who chose to defend him.

The human pysche.... it's amazing.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:55 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
if you have a twitter page go there and follow @justinrmegahan.He's found one of the hoaxers on twitter bragging about setting Te'o up
It may come out in the wash that way, but I didn't read it that way at all. I read it as someone who knew it was a hoax.

I didn't see any "bragging about setting Te'o up."

Knowing it was a hoax doesn't remove any potential blame or any potential victims.

The person you're claiming is "bragging about setting up Te'o" just said this...

Quote:
Okay this is getting way out of hand.. everybody is tweeting that i had something to do with this scandal.. thats so far from the truth!

Last edited by phlysac : 01-16-2013 at 11:57 PM.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
My logical reason is it would be unprecedented for a star athlete to do something like this, especially when there was little or no motive. Sure he gained a bump in publicity but he was already the face of the most famous college football program in the country, a projected first round pick and he didn't need more sympathy because his Grandma actually did pass away. On the other hand we know there are people out there who do this "Catfish" stuff. Why they do it can be left to the psychologists, but it's common enough that they've made a movie and television series on the subject. Also, evidence backing the story Te'o has told is mounting.

I guess the question I would ask again is why so many people are unwilling to give the guy the benefit of the doubt? Isn't it plausible that he was merely naive and the victim in all of this?

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Old 01-16-2013, 11:58 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
Following this stuff on twitter right now is priceless. This dude @jayRahz is "shedding some light" on what he knows.
lol it really is fascinating.

Quote:
jay.R ‏@jayRahz

we caught Ronaiah's persona as Lennay Kekua back in 2008 and ended all ties with him..
Quote:
jay.R ‏@jayRahz

i didnt even know Manti Teo's "girlfriend"'s name til way after she supposedly died.. when i found out it was Lennay.. i tweeted about it!
Quote:
jay.R ‏@jayRahz

A few accounts tweeted me back w/ Ronaiah's picture and tagged @LennayKay which is how Ronaiah found out.. all I did was tweet..
Quote:
jay.R ‏@jayRahz

everyone needs to hit up Ronaiah Tuiasosopo and get the truth.. the truth will set you free!!
Old 01-16-2013, 11:59 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Duke Blue Devils

Old 01-16-2013, 11:59 PM    (permalink
ConnSKINS26
Rookie

ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
Says he figured out the Lennay scam in 2008 and cut ties with the guy...didn't realize that was the name of Teo's gf till after she "died". Huh.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:00 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

We need more funny guys.

Duke Blue Devils

Old 01-17-2013, 12:02 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Tuiasasopo is either a scamming "Catfish"-type guy, or he regularly uses a "beard" or both
Old 01-17-2013, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, Ronaiah Tuiasosopo is *** then?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-17-2013, 12:04 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
So, Ronaiah Tuiasosopo is *** then?
or just a scammer, or both.

And Te'o knew, or he didn't.

:)
Old 01-17-2013, 12:04 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I only "heard" he drinks. I don't "know" it. Just to clarify that.
C'mon, D. If he was getting out of his BYU OV for drankin, it's safe to assume he enjoys some drankin (despite his religious views).