Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 01-18-2013, 08:56 AM    (permalink
ESPN
Rookie

ESPN is so money.ESPN is so money.ESPN is so money.ESPN is so money.ESPN is so money.ESPN is so money.ESPN is so money.ESPN is so money.ESPN is so money.ESPN is so money.
Default Anyone Going to Senior Bowl?

I am off to Florida for a business trip on Monday so I might drive to Mobile once I am done. Any chance I can get a ticket on gameday?
ESPN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:58 AM    (permalink
ESPN
Rookie

ESPN is so money.ESPN is so money.ESPN is so money.ESPN is so money.ESPN is so money.ESPN is so money.ESPN is so money.ESPN is so money.ESPN is so money.ESPN is so money.

BTW, anyone know how to get the Senior Bowl Media credentials? Does being the owner of a draft analysis website make you qualify?
Old 01-18-2013, 05:31 PM    (permalink
G Mobile
Veteran

G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to go some day but I'm not sure if it would be worth it if I couldn't watch the practices. Scott would know about getting media passes.

Here is the website for tickets to the game. Only $10-30,

http://www.seniorbowl.com/tickets.asp
G Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 05:38 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESPN View Post
BTW, anyone know how to get the Senior Bowl Media credentials? Does being the owner of a draft analysis website make you qualify?
I'm sure you would have to have a fairly large audience, even if you did own a site.
Old 01-18-2013, 11:31 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This guy owns ESPN?
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESPN View Post
BTW, anyone know how to get the Senior Bowl Media credentials?

Does being the owner of a draft analysis website make you qualify?
Not sure how they determine who gets one, but I believe it's too late now anyway.

Even without credentials there is still great access to all of the practices.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:49 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanted go to this year, but life is being a ***** and won't let me.
Old 01-19-2013, 03:33 AM    (permalink
ESPN
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
This guy owns ESPN?
Yep.
Old 01-19-2013, 03:35 AM    (permalink
ESPN
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Not sure how they determine who gets one, but I believe it's too late now anyway.

Even without credentials there is still great access to all of the practices.
Do you get to stand in the sideline during the game with the credential?
Old 01-19-2013, 03:36 AM    (permalink
ESPN
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Mobile View Post
I want to go some day but I'm not sure if it would be worth it if I couldn't watch the practices. Scott would know about getting media passes.

Here is the website for tickets to the game. Only $10-30,
That's ridiculously cheap. Thanks.