Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-03-2013, 03:12 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who here expects the age and footspeed of Ray Lewis to be exposed by the pure speed of Kaepernick on a bunch of runs today?

My final prediction which I hope I a wrong on:

San Francisco 31
Baltimore 24
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Who here expects the age and footspeed of Ray Lewis to be exposed by the pure speed of Kaepernick on a bunch of runs today?

My final prediction which I hope I a wrong on:

San Francisco 31
Baltimore 24
My prediction is that Ray Lewis gets credit for at least a dozen tackles. Most of them will be when he barely got one hand on a guy already being brought down by someone else. At least one will be a guy he didn't even touch.
Monomach is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 03:34 PM    (permalink
crossroads
Rookie

crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Not everyone approves of the Doogie Howser lifestyle, in fact I suspect a large % of NFL players think what Culliver said. You can't fine these people for saying it.
I don't know if Culliver will be fined or anything, but it wouldn't surprise me as I'm sure the NFL and the 49ers would like to make sure they don't develop a reputation as a discriminatory work-place. Too many potential legal issues that could arise if they don't make it clear that the NFL is completely against Culliver's line of thinking.
crossroads is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:54 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Game:

1Q

Rice 7 yd run.
Crabtree 11 yd pass from Kaepernick.

2Q
Pierce 43 yd run.
Moss 42 yd pass from Kaepernick.

3Q
Akers 32 yd FG.
Akers 38 yd FG.

4Q
Jones 53 yd pass from Boldin.
Akers 47 yd FG.
Pierce 12 yd run.

Kaepernick pass intercepted by Reed in end zone to end game 28-23.

MVP: Bernard Pierce

Flacco 18-38 145 yds 0 tds 1 int
Kaepernick 17-30 211 yds 2 Td 2 int

Rice 11 car 30 yds
Pierce 14 car 80 yds 2 Rec 40 yds 2 Td

Crabtree 6 rec 64 yds 1 Td

Suggs 2 sacks
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 05:03 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Probably will be the only time I'll be "rooting" for the 49ers. I don't really care who wins, both teams have players on it that I like, but I want to see my Mizzou boys get a ring.

27-17 49ers
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess I'll be rooting for the Niners, just because I really hate fake Christian attention whores that get away with murder.

It's a shame, too. The Ravens have a lot of players I really like. I want to root for them, but just can't. The Niners are just kind of there, not eliciting much of a response from me one way or the other.

I hope the game ends with Stabby Ray whiffing on a tackle that leads to a TD.

Last edited by Monomach : 02-03-2013 at 05:13 PM.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
I guess I'll be rooting for the Niners, just because I really hate fake Christian attention whores that get away with murder.

It's a shame, too. The Ravens have a lot of players I really like. I want to root for them, but just can't. The Niners are just kind of there, not eliciting much of a response from me one way or the other.
They do have Chris Culliver. Also, Ray didn't donate a cent to his own charity last year and that update wasn't posted there.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
They do have Chris Culliver. Also, Ray didn't donate a cent to his own charity last year and that update wasn't posted there.
Oh, right. Chris Culliver does piss me off. It'd take about 10 more Chris Cullivers to equal one RayRay, though.

At least Culliver's response to the homophobe thing wasn't to say "YOU CAN'T ASK ME BOUT THAT, ONLY GAWD CAN ASK ME BOUT THAT!" and then do a prayer pose for a magazine cover right before impregnating a bunch of different chicks.

Last edited by Monomach : 02-03-2013 at 05:20 PM.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:20 PM    (permalink
G Mobile
Veteran

G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was good all week but I'm nervous as **** now. **** **** **** **** Let's go men.
G Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 05:21 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It would take 100 RayRays to equal one Chris Culliver for me.

Ravens 31, 49ers 24.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 05:24 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man those pups are cute!

edit: not the Puppy Bowl Discussion thread
Old 02-03-2013, 05:26 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Mobile View Post
I was good all week but I'm nervous as **** now. **** **** **** **** Let's go men.
Haha! This comment is exactly how I felt a couple years ago. For two weeks I was like "hey, I'm just happy that my team made it to the game. It's great just to be here!" Then gameday hit and I lost it.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 05:29 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Commencing the pre-Super Bowl Power Hour!
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 05:29 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm officially rooting for the Ravens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
It would take 100 RayRays to equal one Chris Culliver for me.
I hate both of them equally.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Lone Ranger looks like ****

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-03-2013, 05:31 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man I just watch Ray Lewis speak and I'm like....how can I not root for this guy. I am having a tough time picking a team to root for. I'll be sad if the Ravens win cuz I love Justin and Aldon Smith, Vernon Davis, Colin Kaepernick, Patrick Willis, NaVorro Bowman, Randy Moss. But if the 49ers win.......I love Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Torrey Smith, Ray Rice, Anquan Boldin, Haloti Ngata
Old 02-03-2013, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Man I just watch Ray Lewis speak and I'm like....how can I not root for this guy. I am having a tough time picking a team to root for. I'll be sad if the Ravens win cuz I love Justin and Aldon Smith, Vernon Davis, Colin Kaepernick, Patrick Willis, NaVorro Bowman, Randy Moss. But if the 49ers win.......I love Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Torrey Smith, Ray Rice, Anquan Boldin, Haloti Ngata
By realizing how full of **** he is? I mean, it's not that hard.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-03-2013, 05:33 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the Ravens Harbaugh more than the 49ers Harbaugh, so I'm rooting for the Ravens.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 05:35 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

RIP themaninblack
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
I like the Ravens Harbaugh more than the 49ers Harbaugh, so I'm rooting for the Ravens.
This.

Although, I hate the Harbaugh parents equally.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

haha I knew I'd get **** for that, hey man I like the dude what can I say.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:37 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
haha I knew I'd get **** for that, hey man I like the dude what can I say.
Are you just really really gullible? You actually believe the **** that spews from his mouth?

RIP themaninblack
Old 02-03-2013, 05:38 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Are you just really really gullible? You actually believe the **** that spews from his mouth?
I didn't say I believe what comes out of his mouth. but it's not all pooh.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm predicting 49ers 28, Ravens 23 — Frank Gore with 100 yards and two TDs to win MVP.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:41 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Are you just really really gullible?
How's that microwave working for you?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote