Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football > Recruiting

Recruiting Discuss High School Recruiting

Old 01-30-2014, 05:35 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Star gazing is dumb.
Army, Idaho, and SJSU are his offers. He must not be too impressive.

Especially when they were convinced they were gonna land Dixon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Last edited by SickwithIt1010 : 01-30-2014 at 05:37 PM.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 05:48 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eric Decker had offers from Division II teams to play baseball before he signed with us a few days before signing day. The general consensus is wrong all the time.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 05:56 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Eric Decker had offers from Division II teams to play baseball before he signed with us a few days before signing day. The general consensus is wrong all the time.
Just saying, very interesting sign for a program that thinks they are taking over the world.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 01-30-2014, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Just saying, very interesting sign for a program that thinks they are taking over the world.
Just because you're a big time school doesn't mean you can't take a chance on a kid close to NSD if you have a few scholarships remaning. And just because a kid's a two star doesn't mean a big time school doesn't value him. Your school USC has signed two stars that have gone on to have successful careers, LaJaun Ramsey and Jordan Cameron.

A lot of great guys have been two stars and signed with big time programs. Jacob Hester - LSU, Tim Jennings - Georgia, Spencer Paysinger Josh Kaddu Patrick Chung Jairus Byrd - Oregon

Just because you're a big time school doesn't mean it's beneath you to offer a kid because a recruiting service says he's a "two star". If you have a scholarship, feel that the kid can compete on your team, and could add depth then why not offer him.
Old 01-30-2014, 07:45 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Y'all need to not take sick's hatred so seriously. Pretty sure he just wanted to take a shot at UCLA.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 08:12 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Y'all need to not take sick's hatred so seriously. Pretty sure he just wanted to take a shot at UCLA.
The internet is serious business.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 10:41 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like someone isn't happy that their cross town rival is running ****.
Old 01-31-2014, 01:24 AM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
Sounds like someone isn't happy that their cross town rival is running ****.
You're not running **** until you can atleast win the PAC 12. Good job finally stepping up when USC is under sanctions. Has UCLA won 10 more or games yet under Mora? Running ****....haha all you Bruins run is your mouths.
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 01:44 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ahh yes. When USC cheating was UCLA's fault.
Old 01-31-2014, 01:50 AM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's not even translatable into this argument. The point is even with a team experiencing the worst sanctions since SMU and also years of Lane Kiffin the crosstown rival is only making Sun Bowl appearances .:/
Old 01-31-2014, 09:40 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Usually I like arguing with you because your points are valid...and it makes it fun because in the end I know that you are a Dodgers fan...

...But UCLA can't and won't ever run LA. Mora still hasn't done **** outside of beat USC a couple times under horrible sanctions.

He's already ******* himself by running himself out of places like Bonnie and Bosco. The guy is losing it.

Running **** is comical too by the way, we will finish with a better class even with smaller numbers and kick your ass next year on the field as well as on the recruiting trail.

Quote:

Last edited by SickwithIt1010 : 01-31-2014 at 09:43 AM.
Old 01-31-2014, 09:41 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

UCLA is currently on top of the rivaly. That's all I suggested in a poke fun-ish manner. Everyone is so serious around here.

edit - To clarify, I was talking **** for the sake of talking **** because I thought you were talking **** for the sake of talking **** (with the 2* recruit thing). You know, a little jab-jab laugh-laugh. BUT THIS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS HERE.

Last edited by pierce2walker : 01-31-2014 at 10:01 AM.
pierce2walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 10:03 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
UCLA is currently on top of the rivaly. That's all I suggested in a poke fun-ish manner. Everyone is so serious around here.

edit - To clarify, I was talking **** for the sake of talking **** because I thought you were talking **** for the sake of talking **** (with the 2* recruit thing). You know, a little jab-jab laugh-laugh. BUT THIS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS HERE.
:) :) :) :) :) :)

Go Dodgers

Quote:
Old 01-31-2014, 10:28 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:

And most of my anger right now is coming from this UCLA douche that is stalking me on twitter.

Quote:
Old 01-31-2014, 10:53 AM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Quote:

It's the internet man...it's hard to tell
Old 01-31-2014, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't count LSU out of the Jacksom sweepstakes yet.

Quote:
Word was that Jackson would decide which of his final four schools he would visit sometime by the end of this week, but instead the Junipero Serra talent will opt to stay home. That leaves Florida, LSU, UCLA, and USC all in the same position heading into signing day next week.

Jackson has unofficially visited USC on numerous occasions over the past year and attended the Trojan’s Vegas Bowl victory over Fresno State in December.

He officially visited LSU back in October, which leaves the Tigers as the only team in his top four to receive an official from him.
http://reignoftroy.com/2014/01/30/ad...visit-weekend/
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 12:55 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
I wouldn't count LSU out of the Jacksom sweepstakes yet.

http://reignoftroy.com/2014/01/30/ad...visit-weekend/
Is that supposed to mean something? Hes been on SC's campus over 20 times this year, as well as unofficially visited the Gators. He's been on both campuses.

Quote:
Old 01-31-2014, 01:08 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rumor is Ermon Lane has finally pulled the trigger for FSU.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Is that supposed to mean something? Hes been on SC's campus over 20 times this year, as well as unofficially visited the Gators. He's been on both campuses.
LSU also convinced him to not take any more visits. It means a lot.

Also Dupre has been to our campus that many times and I still expect him to go to FSU. Doesn't mean anything.
Old 01-31-2014, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Quote:

Also Dupre has been to our campus that many times and I still expect him to go to FSU. Doesn't mean anything.
LSU convinced Adoree not to take any visits? News to me
Old 01-31-2014, 01:22 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:

I never said it meant he was a lock to USC...not that confident right now as it is. Just doesn't say anything at all really, its thought to be a 2 horse race between USC and UF. Supposedly LSU is willing to give paps a big check....

LSU didn't convince him to do anything, he was contemplating going to UF or USC for an official and he had been to both so he didn't go. He's spending time with his sister and mother in LA.

Quote:
Old 01-31-2014, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
LSU convinced Adoree not to take any visits? News to me
you know all the news?
Old 01-31-2014, 01:24 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 01:39 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

David Njoku commits to Miami woo.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
David Njoku commits to Miami woo.
Let's see if Golden can turn this great athlete into a football player.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote