Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football > Recruiting

Recruiting Discuss High School Recruiting

Old 02-05-2014, 03:33 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
you don't understand the meaning of having "a chance" we had "a chance" as did Florida
Lsu didn't. It was USC or Florida.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 05:46 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmm wonder what lsu was offering Adorees dad that made him take the LOI for a while?

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 02-05-2014, 06:25 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Hmm wonder what lsu was offering Adorees dad that made him take the LOI for a while?
Was it a house?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 06:50 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
Was it a house?
Nah, but a fat check sounds likely.

Quote:
Old 02-05-2014, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Whatever it takes
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 07:25 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nah, but a fat check sounds likely.
Oh. Is SC offering houses to 5 stars again or nah?

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 02-05-2014, 07:29 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Whatever it takes
That's how the south works.

Quote:
Old 02-05-2014, 07:39 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
That's how the EVERYWHERE works.
fixed this for you.

Quote:

Old 02-05-2014, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's how the south works.
Is it my team that's on probation for cheating?
Old 02-05-2014, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Is it my team that's on probation for cheating?
The way you guys are recruiting Adoree it should be
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 08:11 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://usc.scout.com/2/1373392.html
Old 02-05-2014, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
The way you guys are recruiting Adoree it should be
Prove it big guy.

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 02-05-2014 at 08:28 PM.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:27 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

And he was offered cash at UT and LSU. Don't even begin to act like the sec doesn't do it. How do you think Ole Miss began getting top notch recruits who never visited the ******* campus to go to Ole miss of all places.

Quote:
Old 02-05-2014, 08:28 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

You do realize that Adoree's dad hasn't even been a part if his life for the last few years right? Far from Adorees best interest at heart. He wants his payday.

Quote:
Old 02-05-2014, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Been hearing it for years. We paid Dwayne Bowe, we paid Patrick Peterson. Just maybe kids like LSU more than other schools.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:38 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Or you pay players like every other SEC school. I mean the players even admit it once they get to the nfl.

Quote:
Old 02-05-2014, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Or you pay players like every other SEC school. I mean the players even admit it once they get to the nfl.
Dude stop saying SEC schools y'all paid Reggie Bush and got busted for it.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:53 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

So that means you don't do it?

Good joke. When did I say we didn't get busted?

Quote:
Old 02-05-2014, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Mitch Sherman ‏@mitchsherman 50m

Adoree’ Jackson’s father, Christopher, says LOI to be faxed soon to USC. No indecision among family, he says.
Old 02-05-2014, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
So that means you don't do it?

Good joke. When did I say we didn't get busted?
You keep just name dropping the SEC when no one in the conference is on probation. All I'm saying.

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 02-05-2014 at 09:10 PM.
Old 02-05-2014, 09:10 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone pays some pay more than others shut the **** uuuuuuuuuup.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 09:15 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Why put one if ESPNs money makers on probation?

Quote:
Old 02-05-2014, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

LSU recruiting

Old 02-05-2014, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Quote:
LSU recruiting

Well USC outbid you...

Adoree is in!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4BFM_8sjUQ
Old 02-05-2014, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
Well USC outbid you...

Adoree is in!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4BFM_8sjUQ
That's why you use cash and not checks....