Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football > Recruiting

Recruiting Discuss High School Recruiting

Old 02-06-2014, 11:47 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerbacker View Post
For Wisconsin:

Best Talent: Jaden Gault - OT (Hope I'm wrong and DJ Gillins ends up being awesome)
Biggest Steal (from another school): D'Cota Dixon - S
Underrated: TJ Edwards - ATH/LB
Sleeper (long term potential): Caleb Kinlaw - RB
Reach: George Rushing - WR (Stole from Louisville, then they promptly took Cornelius Sturghill from us. Would rather have Sturghill)
I'm glad that Gillins is already enrolled. Hopefully he can win the quarterback job.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 12:14 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I'm glad that Gillins is already enrolled. Hopefully he can win the quarterback job.
I'm really looking forward to hearing how he does in Spring practices. He'd really have to be spectacular to compete for the job as a true freshman against 3 other guys (Stave, McEvoy and Houston). I'm guessing it'll end up being a 2 man race between Stave and McEvoy, but it'd be awesome if Gillins came in and just lit it up.
Old 02-06-2014, 12:19 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
so LSU only signed 22 this year does that mean next year we get a straight 28 to sign?
Odds are that at least 3 of those will be rudy cool.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerbacker View Post
I'm really looking forward to hearing how he does in Spring practices. He'd really have to be spectacular to compete for the job as a true freshman against 3 other guys (Stave, McEvoy and Houston). I'm guessing it'll end up being a 2 man race between Stave and McEvoy, but it'd be awesome if Gillins came in and just lit it up.
Just wanted to say I'm excited to open the season against Wisky next year. The 3 teams I pull for every year are LSU/Wisconsin/Stanford. Except week 1 next year of course. Should be a great game.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 12:31 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Why put one if ESPNs money makers on probation?
You sound so salty dude. Don't try to paint another conference as worse, when your team is the one with all the proof against it.

The Saints got busted for players paying each other for hard hits. I bet a lot of other teams do it, but I'm not gonna pretend I know who the worst is or isn't.

Suck it up, the top SEC teams have more pull than USC does now, and it's not because they can or do offer more under the table.

Truth is, we don't know who offers what, but they probably all do it. Getting benefits isn't a reason to choose LSU over USC. USC has proven they'll hook you up. They go to teams like LSU or Bama because they want to win, in the power conference.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 12:32 PM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best Talent: Nifae Lealao
Obviously the best talent weve brought in ever(247) so yea, hes good.

Biggest Steal (from another school): Ronald Monroe (wazzu)
Recruited to play WR at Wazzu, Recruited for wherever he plays best at vandy. Has a live arm, wouldnt mind seeing him as a QB but with 2 already signed, will most likely be a WR
Also Shawn Stankavage recruited by ECU, but he has a lot of talent, came off a knee injury. I really like his film

Underrated
: Sekou Clark
dude has great body control and very active on the line. Hes athletically someone i see being very good as an OLB in a 3-4. Looking to see what he can do. Also, his frame seems like he can get up to 250 with no problem

Sleeper (long term potential): Rashad Canty
Watching his film, i see another Jordan Matthews. Crisp routes, not a blazer, can get deep, inconsistent with his hands, similar size (6'3" 205) so im really curious to see how he develops, high high hopes

Reach: Wade Freebeck
Honsetly, Stankavage and Monroe look like better QBs on highlights. Hes just not impressive at anything other than being 6'4-5ish. Hes a big QB, thats about it. I think Stankavage Monroe with J-Mac starting would be some of the most athletic QB group in the SEC.

I Bleed Black and Gold

Last edited by VUBlacknGold : 02-06-2014 at 12:39 PM.
VUBlacknGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 01:08 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
You sound so salty dude. Don't try to paint another conference as worse, when your team is the one with all the proof against it.

The Saints got busted for players paying each other for hard hits. I bet a lot of other teams do it, but I'm not gonna pretend I know who the worst is or isn't.

Suck it up, the top SEC teams have more pull than USC does now, and it's not because they can or do offer more under the table.

Truth is, we don't know who offers what, but they probably all do it. Getting benefits isn't a reason to choose LSU over USC. USC has proven they'll hook you up. They go to teams like LSU or Bama because they want to win, in the power conference.
Whatever you need to tell yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be disappointed if they let Adoree wear #5. What Reggie accomplished there was amazing and I think he deserves to have his jersey retired. This is really a topic in itself but I don't think you should just erase his accomplishments because of mistakes that he or his family made when he was in college.
Old 02-06-2014, 01:20 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcn92 View Post
I'd be disappointed if they let Adoree wear #5. What Reggie accomplished there was amazing and I think he deserves to have his jersey retired. This is really a topic in itself but I don't think you should just erase his accomplishments because of mistakes that he or his family made when he was in college.
Yeah, I am mixed about it...heisman winners have had their numbers retired so I think it should be, but if we do try and distance ourselves from him I would love to let him wear it just as a big "**** you" more than anything.

There are several numbers at USC that you have to earn...and #5 might become one of those. #1 and #55 (used as big recruiting tool, and will likely be offered to John Houston next year) are the other ones.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 02-06-2014, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Whatever you need to tell yourself.
No, whatever you need to tell YOURSELF.

I don't have an emotional attachment to any college football team, I don't give any type of care about it, except for how it pertains to the NFL draft.

I'm all for players getting theirs anyway, it seems like you like to believe USC isn't paying. Or are you salty that they don't pay as much(in your belief?)

Is a school paying 15,000 to a player more morally righteous than one paying 20,000? lol.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 01:45 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
No, whatever you need to tell YOURSELF.

I don't have an emotional attachment to any college football team, I don't give any type of care about it, except for how it pertains to the NFL draft.

I'm all for players getting theirs anyway, it seems like you like to believe USC isn't paying. Or are you salty that they don't pay as much(in your belief?)

Is a school paying 15,000 to a player more morally righteous than one paying 20,000? lol.
Whatever you gotta tell yourself.

I have not once said that USC didn't get caught for paying Reggie.

But it wasn't the institution, it was an agent.

Quote:
Old 02-06-2014, 02:17 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Recruiting Matters: Be they ever so humble, the rankings (still) get it right

Excellent article from Football Study Hall about recruiting rankings.

What will probably generate the most conversation is the rankings of teams as recruiting entities.

Quote:
'Big Six' Conference Teams by Recruiting Class
• FIVE-STAR: Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, LSU, Michigan, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Texas.

Note that, since 2003, the eleven teams in the "five-star" group have combined for 21 appearances in the BCS Championship game, compared to one appearance by any of the 64 teams listed below. (The lone exception in that span, Oregon, just barely missed the cut for five-star status.) The only "five-star" teams that never played for a title in the BCS era are Georgia and Michigan; among the rest, only Notre Dame failed to make a repeat trip.

• FOUR-STAR: Arkansas, California, Clemson, Miami, Nebraska, North Carolina, Ole Miss, Oregon, Penn State, South Carolina, Stanford, Tennessee, Texas A&M, UCLA, Virginia Tech, Washington.

• THREE-STAR: Arizona, Arizona State, Baylor, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisville, Maryland, Michigan State, Mississippi State, Missouri, Oklahoma State, Oregon State, Pittsburgh, Rutgers, TCU, Texas Tech, Vanderbilt, Virginia, West Virginia.

• TWO-STAR: BYU, Cincinnati, Colorado, Georgia Tech, Houston, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Minnesota, N.C. State, Northwestern, Purdue, South Florida, Utah, Washington State, Wisconsin.

• ONE-STAR: Boise State, Boston College, Central Florida, Connecticut, Duke, Iowa State, Kansas State, Memphis, SMU, Syracuse, Temple, Wake Forest.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 02:47 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
Recruiting Matters: Be they ever so humble, the rankings (still) get it right

Excellent article from Football Study Hall about recruiting rankings.

What will probably generate the most conversation is the rankings of teams as recruiting entities.
Yep, and these are the schools that already pay players. Just legalize it, formalized it, and move on. The NC goes through ten teams, with a few outliers rotating in and out.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For Penn State

Best Talent: Mike Gesicki (2nd time getting the top TE in the country)
Biggest Steal (from another school): Saeed Blacknall from Rutgers
Underrated: Jason Cabinda (loved his film and think he fills out well and becomes a physical force)
Sleeper (long term potential): Torrence Brown (check out his frame)
Reach: Trace McSorley (he plays hard and a nice athlete, but not sure where he fits)
Old 02-06-2014, 05:39 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For Kentucky:

Best Talent: Drew Barker. He's gonna have a chance to step in there right away and start as a true freshman at quarterback. Was also basically one of our head recruiters for this year,
Biggest Steal (from another school): Matt Elam from Bama. Huge to keep a kid of his potential in-state.
Underrated: Nico Firios. With how thin we are at LB, he can make an impact not far from now.
Sleeper (long term potential): A.J. Stamps and Ryan Flanigan. JUCO's who can come in right away and will get instant time. I like Flanigan a lot.
Reach: Jervontius Stallings. Only guy without at least a couple major offers, only other big one is from Mississippi State. But we are not at a point where we can be turning down some O-lineman with good measurables.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 05:42 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best Talent: Chad Thomas (future top 15 pick)
Biggest Steal (from another school): Brad Kaaya (UCLA is gonna be so pissed in a few years)
Underrated: Juwon Young (6-2 240 MLB who is athletic as hell)
Sleeper (long term potential): Darrell Langham (skinny as hell but great size/speed combo)
Reach: Marques Gayot (slow safety or small LB, meh)

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 05:56 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alabama

Best Talent: Da'shawn Hand
Biggest Steal: Rashaan Evans (hands down thought he was an AU lock)
Underrated: Bo Scarbrough (he should be a consensus 5 star, so versatile)
Sleeper: Cameron Sims (really like his size, could explode w/ right coaching)
Reach: Ty Flournoy-Smith (not too sure about this one but I may be wrong)

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 06:07 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

I had to redo mine.

Best Talent: Adoree Jackson (likely going to be put in a Charles Woodson like role, initial idea was for him to be a primary WR...but looks like he will be at DB to start as well as playing in the slot and returning)

Biggest Steal (from another school): Viane Talamaivao (Got him from Bama late in the process, this guy is ready to go and plays with a nasty mean streak)

Underrated: Lamont Simmons (6'2" 185 pound corner out of Florida with an impressive offer list. Was psyched to get this guy, plays very very physical)

Sleeper (long term potential): Chris Brown (Guy looks to have the makings of a big time left tackle down the line. Very similar to Chad Wheeler who is starting for us there right now. Thing is, Wheeler started a year before he ever should have. He really needed another year of development, but still played very well regardless. Brown is very athletic and has lots of room to fill out)

Reach: Uchenna Nwosu (Bit of a tweener, played Safety in high school but is going to play LB at USC...will be interesting. Ajene Harris got consideration, but Tee Martin thinks hes the most underrated athlete in the country...I will trust his judgement...he is quickly turning into one of the best recruiters in the country.)

Quote:
Old 02-06-2014, 06:24 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfrecruitin...ers-and-losers

Quote:
THE LOSERS

UCLA: Along with USC and South Carolina, the UCLA Bruins came into today with the most to gain. While Jim Mora and staff scored with four-star linebacker Kenny Young (River Ridge, La./John Curtis Christian), it was mostly misses throughout the day. Jackson and Smith picked crosstown rival USC, while Dupre opted for home-state LSU. At defensive end, the Bruins missed out twice on Wednesday with Thomas selecting Stanford and Godchaux sticking with LSU. And finally, No. 52 overall Rashaan Evans (Auburn, Ala./Auburn) stayed in state by picking Alabama over Auburn.
Love seeing this...especially after all the #bruinrevolution ********...also love seeing the bolded part...straight from ESPN.

Quote:
Old 02-06-2014, 06:41 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Massnole's about to write an angry letter to ESPN letting them know it's USCw and USC.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 02-06-2014, 06:58 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sick I swear there's at least one Chris Brown in every recruiting cycle haha

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 06:59 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Best Talent: Chad Thomas (future top 15 pick)
Biggest Steal (from another school): Brad Kaaya (UCLA is gonna be so pissed in a few years)
Underrated: Juwon Young (6-2 240 MLB who is athletic as hell)
Sleeper (long term potential): Darrell Langham (skinny as hell but great size/speed combo)
Reach: Marques Gayot (slow safety or small LB, meh)
I was watching on cbs/sports channel. One of the guys were saying how Chad Thomas has the frame to be in the 260's. Isn't he almost there though?.. The way he was saying it.

Langham sounds like Tommy Streeter.

Sig by, Hitman D

Last edited by katnip : 02-06-2014 at 07:01 PM.
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 07:00 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FOR KANSAS STATE:

Best Talent LB D'Vonta Derricott: Looks like an Arthur Brown clone
Biggest Steal (from another school): DT Terrell Clinkscale from Nebraska: Heavily recruited, he's really talented and strong up the middle.
Underrated LB Sam Sizelove : He could stand to put on a little weight, but he's got good size and speed ratio. Redshirting and sitting he'll learn alot and develop
Sleeper (long term potential) RB Dalvin Warmack: At 5'8" he didn't get much attention, but highly productive, good vision and great ability.
Reach: At K-State, we never have reaches. We have people we look to develop
Old 02-06-2014, 07:26 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by katnip View Post
I was watching on cbs/sports channel. One of the guys were saying how Chad Thomas has the frame to be in the 260's. Isn't he almost there though?.. The way he was saying it.

Langham sounds like Tommy Streeter.
He's 240ish right now, he's gonna get to 260 easily, I could see him playing at 280 by the time he leaves. He's a legit 6-5+.

Langham is similar, but I think he has better COD skills than Streeter and isn't quite as fast.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 02-06-2014, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adoree will wear number 2 not 5
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote