Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 02-13-2013, 10:15 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
It's a shame what happened to him. He was the most dominant OLB I saw since LT during that 3 year span. Ware is obviously better and more consistent, but Merriman's best year still is better than Ware's best year in my opinion. That year he had 18 sacks, he was unstoppable. Yes, I know Ware had 20 something one year but Ware can disappear at times. The year Merriman had 18 he was bringing heat all game long every game.
Merriman's performance was all PED related.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:12 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Merriman's performance was all PED related.
Maybe. But he's not the only one. His production went to **** bc his knee and achilles did him in. But he wasn't and isn't the only player in the league juicing.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2006: Nick Mangold (Santonio Holmes)
2007: Darrelle Revis/Patrick Willis (Lawrence Timmons)
Sidney Rice/Dwayne Jarrett (LaMarr Woodley)
2008: Kentwan Balmer (yikes!)/Brandon Flowers (Rashard Mendenhall)
2009: Vontae Davis/Alphonso Smith (Ziggy Hood)
2010: Maurkice Pouncey/Mike Iupati (Maurkice Pouncey)
2011: Cameron Heyward/Aaron Williams (Cameron Heyward)
2012: Dont'a Hightower (David Decastro)

I remember being VERY angry at the fact Rice and Jarrett went right before Woodley. I was meh on Woodley, but grew to love him. I loved Tashard Choice coming out in '08 and wished the Steelers drafted him. This past draft was very nice for me. I wanted Decastro but never thought he would fall the way he did. I was all but expecting Hightower to be the pick and I was OK with that.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Marino13
Veteran

Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2005-Wanted either Ronnie Brown or Alex Smith. It was fairly common knowledge on Miami boards that Saban and Linehan loved Smith. When Smith went number 1 I liked the idea of Rodgers, but felt that RB was still our biggest need. Ronnie never was able to stay healthy.

2006-Wanted Michael Huff or Donte Whitner. When neither was available I wanted Manny Lawson. Jason Allen I was indifferent towards.

2007-I wanted Quinn when he started to fall, but we needed a CB and I wanted the Michigan man (Leon Hall). I was furious when we picked Ginn.

2008- Wanted Chris Long, but as a Michigan fan I was fine with Jake.

2009-Forgot that Vontae was even on the board and wanted Rey Mauluga.

2010-Wanted Earl Thomas and was PISSED we traded back when he was on the board. Indifferent towards Odrick, but wanted Jerry Hughes after we moved back.

2011- Wasn't overly rooting for anybody but I did not want Mike Pouncey. Glad to say I was wrong.

2012- I just wanted a QB and once it became evident that Ryan Tannehill was that guy I was fine with it
Marino13 is offline   Reply With Quote