Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 02-04-2013, 06:46 PM    (permalink
indyfan1985
Veteran

indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fluker is not a 1st rounder. Give them WR Keenan Allen or a trade down into the 2nd.

indyfan1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:47 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Perfecto my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:02 PM    (permalink
eliasrapp98
Rookie

eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98

Star falling to #13??? LMFAO! No way he makes it past #4. Can we all say "HOMER!"
eliasrapp98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I approve of that Dolphins pick and position.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:38 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliasrapp98 View Post
Star falling to #13??? LMFAO! No way he makes it past #4. Can we all say "HOMER!"
Isn't Shane a Pittsburgh fan?
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:38 PM    (permalink
SomethingAboutFB
Rookie

SomethingAboutFB is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSomethingAboutFB is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSomethingAboutFB is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSomethingAboutFB is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSomethingAboutFB is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSomethingAboutFB is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSomethingAboutFB is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSomethingAboutFB is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSomethingAboutFB is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSomethingAboutFB is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSomethingAboutFB is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Dolphins - Interesting how you got CP swiped right before their pick lol. I think a different need is more prominent for Phins. This draft is prime with DTs, and since they are not sure to resign aging Randy Starks, they might go DT. Additionally, i think CBs could be a higher priority than a DE at the moment. They like what they have in Oderick and Vernon.

Cincy - With talks of them letting Rey go, I see them going for a LB. Surprisingly he's not on your 1st rd. I think Arthur Brown is the pick there
SomethingAboutFB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:38 PM    (permalink
SomethingAboutFB
Rookie

SomethingAboutFB is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSomethingAboutFB is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSomethingAboutFB is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSomethingAboutFB is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSomethingAboutFB is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSomethingAboutFB is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSomethingAboutFB is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSomethingAboutFB is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSomethingAboutFB is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSomethingAboutFB is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSomethingAboutFB is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair
Default Shane the Pitt fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Isn't Shane a Pittsburgh fan?
Yes, he is
SomethingAboutFB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:45 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I accept it.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:10 PM    (permalink
MH_ATL
Rookie

MH_ATL hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Not a UGA fan, but if Jones slipped and the Falcons passed on him in favor of Okafor the fan base would mutiny. Jones would be a much better asset for DC Nolen to scheme with than Okafor IMO.
MH_ATL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:45 PM    (permalink
IrishBoy93
Rookie

IrishBoy93 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.IrishBoy93 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.IrishBoy93 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.IrishBoy93 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.IrishBoy93 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.IrishBoy93 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.IrishBoy93 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.IrishBoy93 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.IrishBoy93 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.IrishBoy93 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.IrishBoy93 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
26) Green Bay Packers Keenan Allen WR/Cal

Ugh. I understand it, but I hope TT is smart enough to either move down, or grab one of these defensive lineman. Our D-Line needs a boost.
IrishBoy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Seasonticketholder
Veteran

Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jarvis Jones over Hankins for the Saints. Hankins is not a bad pick but it makes little sense to draft for depth in the first round. And drafting Hankins would be drafting depth since they plan to play Jordan and Hicks at DE, and Bunkley in the middle. With Jones on the board, it makes little sense to go that route.
Seasonticketholder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:53 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why would BB take JJ when he didn't even consider Bowers? It's a terrible pick imo. Jonathan Cooper would be a much better and more likely pick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:00 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In the odd front, Ansah lined up at End for BYU this past year, so I find it interesting that people think he can play 3-4 OLB. If that happens to be the case, then I think the pick is fine, but I don't particularly believe he's capable of that, so I would be against it.
Old 02-05-2013, 07:15 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Vaccaro for Dallas but it gives me major pause.

Are you really low on Cooper? Given the state of our interior offensive line and IMHO the major gap between Warmack/Cooper and the next tier of OG prospects I would be surprised if we pass on Cooper for Vaccaro.

Just a large number of safeties in this draft that would fit nicely in Kiffin's scheme.

Still solid value on Vaccaro and he's one of my favorite prospects in the draft.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:19 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Why would BB take JJ when he didn't even consider Bowers? It's a terrible pick imo. Jonathan Cooper would be a much better and more likely pick.
I tend to agree that Cooper would be a better pick, however, to play devil's advocate, why did BB take Rob Gronkowski who was rumoured to have the very same condition that Jones has?

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:17 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2nd Round added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coordinator0 View Post
I prefer Arthur Brown but Kevin Minter is still a good pick for the Ravens. Especially with the top eight pass-rushers off the board.
I think Brown is in for a Lavonte David esque fall. Brown may be a tad better prospect, but not by a whole lot.

Quote:
I would rather have Hopkins, but Ertz is a good pick as well for the Rams. My favorite TE in this class. Kendricks is a solid option, but he's more of a high end #2.
Rams are tough, need a weapon. A lot depends on how they feel about Quick's development I think.

Quote:
CB is good. However, I disagree with your statement on Prince. He was superb this year for the Giants. To me, DL/OL are the bigger need by far but I wouldn't be upset at all if we took a CB.
I wouldn't go superb, and despite the bigger need, Giants aren't afraid to roll the dice sometimes. They have also shown that CB is a high priority position for them.

Quote:
Also looking at your draft, it's the first time I've seen Star drop to the teens. Very interesting. And Jarvis Jones at 30 is a STEAL.

Jones depends on the medical, and Belichick has taken a chance on these type of issues before with it working out.

Quote:
saints defense needs an impact player so much that i wouldnt even doubt that theyd gamble on jones. also olb is a way bigger need than nose tackle
Teams don't always go with biggest need and we still have FA.

Quote:
I think some people may be surprised by this, but I think Richardson has exceeded Star in my ratings and I think he'd be a better fit for what the Titans want at the DT position. I would be thrilled with either, but I like the Titans first selection
Quote:
As mighty said the Richardson vs. Star debate is interesting. Just out of curiosity, what was your reasoning behind that one Shane?
Star could even end up as the 3rd DT off the board. I love Star, might be my top player in this draft, but he fills a specific role and some teams may pass. Richardson and even Floyd add more pass rush and maybe even play some end. I like Star as a NT and not much more despite his athletic gifts. Could be pigeonholed by some teams.

Quote:
Again, just because we need a defensive tackle doesn't mean we need any defensive tackle. We need a nose tackle, we already have the under tackle spot filled. Sharrif Floyd is not a nose tackle. If we're going to draft a defensive tackle in the first, they need to be in the mold of Hankins or Williams, not Floyd or Richardson. They might be good players, but they don't fit our needs.
Who is wowing at UT that you would pass on a potential top one?

Quote:
Fluker is not a 1st rounder.
He is

Quote:
Yup, I am a homer for...the Bucs?

Quote:
Dolphins - Interesting how you got CP swiped right before their pick lol.
I do think that they address WR in FA

Quote:
Not a UGA fan, but if Jones slipped and the Falcons passed on him in favor of Okafor the fan base would mutiny
Nah, it would be a medical issue

Quote:
Ugh. I understand it, but I hope TT is smart enough to either move down
Thompson one of the hardest to gauge this year. I now have him taking two underclassmen, and that won't happen.

Quote:
Jarvis Jones over Hankins for the Saints. Hankins is not a bad pick but it makes little sense to draft for depth in the first round. And drafting Hankins would be drafting depth since they plan to play Jordan and Hicks at DE, and Bunkley in the middle. With Jones on the board, it makes little sense to go that route.
Unless there are medical issues. And Bunkley at NT could make the Saints run defense worse, and that would be hard to do.

Quote:
Because they aren't the same player or have the same issues or have any similarities at all?

Quote:
In the odd front, Ansah lined up at End for BYU this past year, so I find it interesting that people think he can play 3-4 OLB. If that happens to be the case, then I think the pick is fine, but I don't particularly believe he's capable of that, so I would be against it.
It really just depends on team and preference TBH. Body type, he fits a la Coples as an end, but in a similar vain he could end up standing up and utilizing his pass rush.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:53 AM    (permalink
billsfootball15
Rookie

billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shane, i dont understand why Barkley would be the Bills choice for QB unless he does something to boost his stock significantly before the draft. One thing that had to have aggravated Buddy Nix and co. was Fitzpatricks inability to throw the deep ball. Arm strength was a major issue of his. I know they plan to move more towards the KGun under new OC Hackett and Marrone which involves quicker passes. But still, Buddy has publicly came out and said they need the deep threat to re-emerge in the passing game. Fitz never stretched the field and that made players like TJ Graham and Donald Jones less valuable. Barkley's biggest weakness is his lack of arm strength. While its not a must that the next Bills QB can throw as far as Flacco, they still have to be able to cut through the cold, thick Buffalo air. Its something Fitz couldnt do, and I dont see Barkley from southern california being able to do it either.

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
None of you will be alive to see who gets picked at #3 if the Lions don't pick Suh at #2. I'll blow up the whole world.
billsfootball15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:12 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
21. Washington Redskins Matt Elam S/Florida

Physical, playmaking safety could replace Meriweather for the Skins.

23. Washington Oday Aboushi OT/Virginia

RT with some LT upside.
What makes you think that the Skins are looking to replace Meriweather? They have only ever spoken positively about him and his fit in our defense. If he is able to get healthy I think they absolutely will try to fit him into the rotation. The guys that need replacement are Madeau at FS and Doughty as a backup SS. A lot of our issues this past year with Madeau were in deep coverage. I just don't see Elam as a good FS candidate for us. The Oday pick is fine although his Senior Bowl performance left a lot to be desired.
Old 02-05-2013, 10:29 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

solid KC pick
Old 02-05-2013, 10:33 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

love TJ Mcdonald and terrence williams...i do think Jarvis Jones has to be the pick over ogeltree though. Ertz possibly too? I was going to say keenan allen, but i think id prefer williams in 2 than allen in 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:37 AM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like the second and third round picks for the Ravens. In the right circumstances Bailey could be a good pick but even if Boldin is cut I think the team would just stick with Smith, Jones, and Doss as the top three receivers. I wouldn't mind an upgrade but the team seems to be pretty high on Doss. I'd prefer a guy that doesn't profile mainly as a slot receiver but Bailey is definitely the best prospect at that position left on the board.

Center still isn't a need. Competition is nice but not when there are bigger needs at more important positions. No pass-rush help for the Ravens in the first three rounds would be considered a failure in my opinion.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:38 AM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Shane, Shane.....

Feels funny to refer to someone who bears my middle name, but man, the Raiders choices you proposed are killing me on so many levels. First off, you mentioned "rumblings of a 3-4 switch." Well Shane, this rumor started in each of the last three or four off seasons and it hasn't happened. I don't see this year's rumbles being any more true than the previous years. Secondly, even if we do switch, I don't understand your explanation of players. Yes, Mingo should be a great fit for a 3-4, but so would Star Lotulelei as we don't have anything that resembles a NT on the roster! Also, Gooden does NOT fit a 3-4 defense. So you've got us drafting for a 3-4 defense in which one player fits and the other one doesn't. Third, although a pass rushing DE is needed, the single greatest need on the team is DT. Seymour is gone and likely so is Kelly. Star Lotulelei is not only there, but he fits in both 4-3 and 3-4 alignments. Finaly, I don't see anything warranting the 3rd pick overall for Mingo. He had low prodution while playing on an all star defensive line.

Try these on for size:

Round I- NT/DT Star Lotulelei

Round III- LG Kyle Long
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:40 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would be happy with that Chiefs draft.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:40 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After the 2nd and 3rd rounds were updated:

This would be a very good titans draft, although I fully expect us to address DE within the first 3 rounds, I would come around all around pleased with this draft. In the first we got a good DT, in the second addressed the interior OL and in the 3rd we got a very good RB that I think will be the perfect compliment to CJ.

The only thing I may do differently is grab Carradine in the 2nd, because O-Line is fairly deep and I'm confident in Munch and Bruceys ability to draft late rounders and make them instant starters
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:45 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
I tend to agree that Cooper would be a better pick, however, to play devil's advocate, why did BB take Rob Gronkowski who was rumoured to have the very same condition that Jones has?
Because Gronkowski actually has a skill set that would fit in BB's system?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam
Because they aren't the same player or have the same issues or have any similarities at all?
You know nothing, Shane P. Hallam. Their similarity is that neither fits into BB's defensive scheme. Where would you play JJ in NE? Would you bench Spikes, Hightower or Mayo? Would you install the 3-4 with the current roster, thus taking away all the progress that's been made with the front-seven? Repeat after me: Does not compute. JJ can't play DE in the NFL, at least not in NE where the DEs actually has to do other stuff than just rush the passer. Even in the 4-3 they 2-gap and the DEs set the edge against the run. I'd love to see JJ try to set the edge against a 6'6" NFL OT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote