Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-31-2013, 05:21 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've survived three decades without being called a cracker, and without hearing somebody else called a cracker. Is that actually a term that people even use?
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:22 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
I've survived three decades without being called a cracker. Is that actually a term that people even use?
No, people just bring it up every once in a while because they want to be able to say ******.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:26 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been called a cracker, but I'm typically not offended by people calling me middle class and white.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can we pretend that the comment never happened? I think we're all better off that way.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:30 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Agreed. My favorite part of Vikings TC yesterday was watching Jeff Locke shag balls. Is there anymore looked-down-upon position in sports than rookie punter?

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So will the new Dolphins uniforms be approved this Sunday?

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:58 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been called a cracker 1-2 times.

Both during sports.

I can't say I had a reaction other than laughing.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone who's making a twitterfuss about him saying "******" is being ******* childish. Just reminds me of the little girl who told on me for saying "weenie" one day in the end-of-the-recess line in second grade after a kid from another class and I started insulting each other's with body parts.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 06:28 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
So theres no way jim brown can be taken over as the best RB of all time ever? Unless we find a RB that is 6-6 340 pounds of lean muscle and runs a 4.4 there is no way a RB is going to dwarf and outrun 90% of all defensive players like brown did then. He was a special talent in that he was so big, strong, and fast back then but he was a man among boys in that era. Honestly brown running against pro defenses back then would be like peterson running against JUCO defenses now

people get so locked into players being the best of all time they close the door on anyone ever overtaking them
You missed my point in every way possible.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 06:30 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, I'm just gonna leave this here:

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 06:37 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotta love CK

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post

Are you one of the people who thought this was a debate worth discussing?

Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On the other hand, midget babies were often left by the mothers to die or ended up in sideshows. So how about we just don't turn things people can't help about themselves into insults and stop politicizing words?
Old 07-31-2013, 08:36 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
On the other hand, midget babies were often left by the mothers to die or ended up in sideshows. So how about we just don't turn things people can't help about themselves into insults and stop politicizing words?
Ding ding ding we have a winner
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
WTF did he have on? A button up flannel shirt with no sleeves?

None the less, this is certainly something I can't remember happening and you have to wonder what people in the locker room will be thinking.
The shirt is his biggest offense.

Using some slur will mean nothing to his teammates if they think he's a good guy.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 09:32 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
You missed my point in every way possible.
when it all boils down you point was it was a stupid thing to ever discuss and it should never be brought up. Why have debates or a message board when you have all the concrete answers?

You can judge based on era, but the best of all time is always going to brought up, just cause you say not to debate doesnt mean its going to stop.

Last edited by K Train : 07-31-2013 at 09:34 PM.
K Train is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 10:08 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Anyone who's making a twitterfuss about him saying "******" is being ******* childish. Just reminds me of the little girl who told on me for saying "weenie" one day in the end-of-the-recess line in second grade after a kid from another class and I started insulting each other's with body parts.
I didn't take any offense from what Riley Cooper said (it was hilarious), but at the same time I don't think you should be telling people what they should and shouldn't be getting offended by. Someone shouting a racial slur could justifiably cause certain people to be offended. And expecting people to not get in a fuss over it is like expecting the rain to stop being wet. It's the NFL and Riley Cooper is a football player. It's not as if no one cares about what players do until a white guy says "******".

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 10:31 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i know a lot of people that were at that concert....classic
Old 08-01-2013, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
I didn't take any offense from what Riley Cooper said (it was hilarious), but at the same time I don't think you should be telling people what they should and shouldn't be getting offended by. Someone shouting a racial slur could justifiably cause certain people to be offended. And expecting people to not get in a fuss over it is like expecting the rain to stop being wet. It's the NFL and Riley Cooper is a football player. It's not as if no one cares about what players do until a white guy says "******".
I started typing into a rep comment to you and accidentally hit "enter," so I'll just continue here - I'm just trying to say I think everyone makes it worse by putting it through the media cycle and debating over "what word is worse," etc. Yes, it was offensive. He said it because he was mad - I mean, he might as well have said, "I'll fight every mother-****er in there," and conveyed basically the same thing - aggression, hostility, anger, hate, etc. The guy he was yelling at was black, Cooper was drunk, so... "The n-word" is what he called him. It just makes me mad how people wring their hands about the specific word, when it was really just Cooper being a drunk asshole. What it leads to is Cooper being made to stand in front of the camera for 6 minutes saying, "I'm sorry I used the "n-word," like a he's little kid and not, "I'd been drinking and I was a bit out of control in that moment," like a grown man.

Last edited by Caulibflower : 08-01-2013 at 12:09 AM.
Old 08-01-2013, 02:22 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Riley Cooper gon' hop into this thread and fight every nagger here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Anything dealing with race is so one sided. I am sure Cooper was taunted many times during his playing days in the SEC - being called white boy, cracker etc.

It was a dumb thing to say but lets not pretend a huge double standard does not exist in this country.

Last edited by Monomach : 08-01-2013 at 02:24 AM.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:23 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I started typing into a rep comment to you and accidentally hit "enter," so I'll just continue here - I'm just trying to say I think everyone makes it worse by putting it through the media cycle and debating over "what word is worse," etc. Yes, it was offensive. He said it because he was mad - I mean, he might as well have said, "I'll fight every mother-****er in there," and conveyed basically the same thing - aggression, hostility, anger, hate, etc. The guy he was yelling at was black, Cooper was drunk, so... "The n-word" is what he called him. It just makes me mad how people wring their hands about the specific word, when it was really just Cooper being a drunk asshole. What it leads to is Cooper being made to stand in front of the camera for 6 minutes saying, "I'm sorry I used the "n-word," like a he's little kid and not, "I'd been drinking and I was a bit out of control in that moment," like a grown man.
Like a grown man? Lol. A grown man should be taking responsibility for his actions, not blaming alcohol. And why would he say that anyway? No one cares that he was drunk, that isn't what was offensive. Saying "******" was the offensive part, hence him apologizing about it...

Again, you're telling people what they should and shouldn't be offended by. I didn't even know he was shouting it at a black guy. Shouting "******" at a black person is not the same as shouting "mother-******" and it's ridiculous that you're trying to make out that it is.

So, just to be clear, you're justifying people shouting racial slurs if they're drunk and you're mad at people for being offended by the use of the word "******". That's just ******* stupid.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:46 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As a drunk, I'm offended that people think alcohol turns you into an asshole.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:15 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see this as news. An unfortunate incident? Sure. A terrible choice by a young man? Absolutely. His actions are unacceptable. He has to live with the consequences to his reputation and trying to repair his relationships with his teammates.

I would much rather we pay attention to things that matter with the NFL, like pension issues for retirees, concussion-related items, and the quality of the game. A slip-up by a drunk idiot should not be our focus on any day.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:21 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post

I would much rather we pay attention to things that matter with the NFL, like pension issues for retirees, concussion-related items, and the quality of the game. A slip-up by a drunk idiot should not be our focus on any day.
The media, whether it's sports or news, don't like to have serious discussions about the important, unpopular topics because it takes work and people would actually have to be more informed about the true issues as opposed to being ignorant and focusing on day-to-day "news" such as this.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:35 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Then we should do ourselves a big favor and stop reading articles about Tebow and Riley Cooper's drunken mistake. The media is looking for eyeballs, not news, which is a damn shame. This is sensationalism.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote