Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-02-2013, 12:48 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Cooper's obviously going to be cut.
Yeah. So many people saying it's not a big deal. It will take a very strong team to make it work. I don't mean the logo on the side of the helmet, but the strength of teamwork within a locker room, regardless of franchise. Relationships will never be the same. This is what LeSean McCoy had to say...

Quote:
He said how he felt. He’s still a teammate. I’m still going to block for him. I’m still gonna show great effort. Just on a friendship level, and as a person, I can’t really respect somebody like that. I think as a team, we need to move past it. There are some things that are going to be hard to work with, to be honest.

You don’t just say something like that and then it’s just normal. It’s hard for a lot of players like myself, because I’m good friends with him.

And then we’ve been playing for three years, and something like this comes out, I think where a person thinks that the cameras are off and nobody is really watching, you let your true side come out, and I think that’s what happened. I think it’s a matter of him actually getting caught.
Old 08-02-2013, 12:53 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's because of the damn freaking media that these racial slurs are getting out of hand and it is ridiculous IMO. I just don't get it why a lot of people get so butt hurt. I never do when i get made fun and I do on this form for my ****** ass grammar skills. But hey it's the damn media and every one follows them ugh Television these days. One reason I don't watch it any more. Unless it is movies or download or dvr stuff or and sports because well it's better live.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
THe problem is there isn't.

There's a nasty joke among others I heard growing up; what do you call a Black man with a PhD?? Still a n#&&%.

People who say there's a 'difference' are being willfully ignorant.

NO ONE should be using it period as part of every day vernacular. I have a love/hate with many rap artists because of this same word.

I really have a problem too with Black people who embrace the N-word. It's just stupid. It would be like White folks from West Virginia going around calling each other 'inbreds'.

LOL, the biggest thing going in Riley Cooper's favor IMO is he used to room with Tim Tebow, whom I doubt seriously knows how to spell n*&&^%.
Which means Riley may not be a lowlife assholle and is more stupid than anything.

BTW, I really hate this whole GOTCHA culture that's developed around people catching others on their cell phone cams and screwing up people's lives.

Riley isn't the only White NFL player who's said that word in anger, in private.
It's ugly but I don't know if I can make solid judgements on his character because of it.

IMO it's worse to ACT like a racist than SAY something racially offensive.
That said, if I were the Eagles I'd suspend Cooper for a couple games to start the season.
Yeah man, a concert isn't "in private"...

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 01:11 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
It's because of the damn freaking media that these racial slurs are getting out of hand and it is ridiculous IMO. I just don't get it why a lot of people get so butt hurt. I never do when i get made fun and I do on this form for my ****** ass grammar skills. But hey it's the damn media and every one follows them ugh Television these days. One reason I don't watch it any more. Unless it is movies or download or dvr stuff or and sports because well it's better live.
In my opinion the problem is the lack personal accountability, any more. Why blame the media for a behavior that was chosen by a player? We keep making excuses. I'm a forgiving type and I don't have any ill hopes for Riley Cooper. But there is simply one person at fault for the words that come out of Riley Cooper's mouth and that is Riley Cooper.

NOT the media.
NOT Kenny Chesney.
NOT alcohol.
NOT other players who use the word.
NOT the guy/girl filming on their cell phone.

ONLY Riley Cooper.
Old 08-02-2013, 01:20 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vick orchestrates and runs a dog fighting ring, torturing and killing countless dogs in the process. Numerous players come out in defense and claim it's part of their culture.

Cooper gets drunk and uses a slur at a concert, being filmed by some snake looking for tabloid money. Nobody comes out in defense and some even want him out of the league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 01:24 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...ooper/2610523/

"I can't do anything else," Goodell said. "You can't have discipline from the club and the league in the same incident. It's double jeopardy, but it's also part of our collective bargaining agreement."
He can put pressure on the Eagles, and I'm sure he can still up the punishment if he wanted to or has influence on the initial club one.

Otherwise teams would just start disciplining there own guys for incidents the NFL would do, for instance the Lions could have fined Suh when he kicked/stomped and the league couldn't have done anything else? No, I don't think it works that way
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 01:30 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
Vick orchestrates and runs a dog fighting ring, torturing and killing countless dogs in the process. Numerous players come out in defense and claim it's part of their culture.

Cooper gets drunk and uses a slur at a concert, being filmed by some snake looking for tabloid money. Nobody comes out in defense and some even want him out of the league.

And if Riley Cooper were a cop no one would care if he said the n-word at a Kenny Chesney concert.
But if Joe Biden said it at a fundraiser, it would be an impeachable offense.
It's all about context.

Does anyone care at Google if prospective hiree Ryan Mallet did coach in college if he's one of the top coders in the country??? Hell No.

But the NFL does.

Different rules for different situations for different people.
White guy calling coworkers at a branch office in Alabama rednecks is almost a nonissue. Black guy at the same company saying the same thing suddenly brings a racial angle to the same comments.

People can't forget to turn their brains ON once they leave the house, which Riley Cooper did.
Old 08-02-2013, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Pretty much how I feel about this ****. Really, does people really give a **** that he said ´nigger´? People beat up GFs, driven drunk and/or stoned, use PEDs, bring guns everywhere and other insane **** without it ever becomes this big of an issue. This is beyond ridiculous and really speaks to how being politically correct has gone too far. I'm just fed up with this type of ****. Was it a dumb ******* thing to say? Yes. But it's not worth ruining a young man's life over.

I'll fight every ****** in here who's offended by what he said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
THe problem is there isn't.
my best friend is black. he's not a *****. you go look in ghettos you see all kinds of ******. the way a person acts makes them a ***** or not by our definitions.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 01:45 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Disgusting what is happening to Cooper now. He is an idiot, no doubt, but its out of hand with the media now.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 01:50 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Pretty much how I feel about this ****. Really, does people really give a **** that he said ´nigger´? People beat up GFs, driven drunk and/or stoned, use PEDs, bring guns everywhere and other insane **** without it ever becomes this big of an issue. This is beyond ridiculous and really speaks to how being politically correct has gone too far. I'm just fed up with this type of ****. Was it a dumb ******* thing to say? Yes. But it's not worth ruining a young man's life over.

I'll fight every ****** in here who's offended by what he said.
No it's not the worst thing IMO Cooper could ever do or say to a teammate, but it's still career threatening playing in the NFL for a guy who's replaceable.

It's not like Jordy Nelson said the n-word at a concert.

BTW intolerance of racially insensitive behavior isn't being 'politically correct'. Many of the problems that currently exist in this country come from its disgusting racist legacy.

Racial epithet+marginally talented player=pounding bricks.
Old 08-02-2013, 01:50 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:

Perhaps, if using a racial slur was illegal, and Cooper shared a locker room with a large number of pit bulls, the correlation would be more clear.
Old 08-02-2013, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the sad thing is if shady said it then this isn't even a topic. that's the problem.
Old 08-02-2013, 01:53 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
the sad thing is if shady said it then this isn't even a topic. that's the problem.
Assuming it and making a reverse-racial blanket statement is more of a problem.

If a fringe-roster black player was on film making racial slurs against white people, he'd likely be sent home from practice, too.
Old 08-02-2013, 01:54 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can we just move on? I'm so done with it. Race relations in this country suck and will forever suck for a multitude of reasons. Let's just move on.
Old 08-02-2013, 01:55 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
my best friend is black. he's not a *****. you go look in ghettos you see all kinds of ******. the way a person acts makes them a ***** or not by our definitions.

Not you, but your explanation is nonsensical.
You can't parse and contort the word '******' to fit into your own personal vocabulary.

'******' - derogatory term for a Black person. The end.

Don't buy into that rap music ghetto logic that '*****/******' has a kaleidoscope of nuanced meanings.

And I personally take offense that you think being from a Black ghetto in America means you're more likely to be a ******.

No matter how you spin it, once you bore it down you can't separate the word '******' from meaning Black person.
Old 08-02-2013, 02:00 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Can we just move on? I'm so done with it. Race relations in this country suck and will forever suck for a multitude of reasons. Let's just move on.
Unfortunately, ESPN won't let that happen.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 02:01 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I don't want to get into it really on this board, but why is it that more and more people are really opposed to talking about race and racism??
To me the unwillingness to explore the topic and understand why it's so controversial still is a bigger problem than actually using racial epithets or being a racist.

Racism is like a disease and simply ignoring it only means it's going to infect the entire body eventually. Racism feeds on ignorance, not from dialogue.

Your fatalism about racism IMO is both depressing and sad.
Old 08-02-2013, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Not you, but your explanation is nonsensical.
You can't parse and contort the word '******' to fit into your own personal vocabulary.

'******' - derogatory term for a Black person. The end.

Don't buy into that rap music ghetto logic that '*****/******' has a kaleidoscope of nuanced meanings.

And I personally take offense that you think being from a Black ghetto in America means you're more likely to be a ******.

No matter how you spin it, once you bore it down you can't separate the word '******' from meaning Black person.
if black people want others to stop saying it maybe they should stop calling themselves that word first.

and personally take offense it doesn't change the fact that most ***** are in ghettos. its society.
Old 08-02-2013, 02:10 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't want to get into it really on this board, but why is it that more and more people are really opposed to talking about race and racism??
To me the unwillingness to explore the topic and understand why it's so controversial still is a bigger problem than actually using racial epithets or being a racist.

Racism is like a disease and simply ignoring it only means it's going to infect the entire body eventually. Racism feeds on ignorance, not from dialogue.

Your fatalism about racism IMO is both depressing and sad.
Bc I'm not going to change opinions on race on an internet message board. That's done through family, interaction, upbringing, and experience. I'm not going to waste my time here trying to talk about race.
Old 08-02-2013, 02:23 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol we need to get some games on tv
Old 08-02-2013, 02:24 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Yes. We need the PS week 1 thread to be made so we can focus on football again. There's a game this sunday anyway.
Old 08-02-2013, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Unfortunately, ESPN won't let that happen.
Or the NFL network. Hopefully it will be gone in a few days.

I thought it interesting that Michael Vick stood up for Riley. Could have been that people have given him forgiveness for his wrong doings or it might be that deep down he knows what kind of a person Cooper really is.

Whether it's in an Nfl lockerroom or an Army barracks the expletives are going to fly and it goes both ways. If Cooper is a good guy who shot his mouth off that should be the end of it. If the shitstorm lasts they might have to let him go and let him try to start fresh somewhere else.

For anyone he plays against who takes it upon themselves to be some sort of judge and jury i'd advise they make sure their house is in order first.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If riley cooper had pr people he needs to fire them

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seems he's going to be stepping away from the team to get some counseling. My guess is when it quiets down a bit he'll be cut. The message is going to be if you're a marginal player don't #### up and also a racial expletive is worse than taking PEDs, DUIs, stealing, beating your spouse or being a bad person in general.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote