Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 02-08-2013, 04:48 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If it gets close to the end, always kill Grizz. Know this.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:49 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With four players remaining, 3 votes are needed for a majority

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:49 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Kill Grizz, I say!
do you know something we don't? If so, please share

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If it gets close to the end, always kill Grizz. Know this.
Why did you not vote for Buckeye? Why did he jump on that train so quick?

vote: McGee
Old 02-08-2013, 04:51 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With four remaining players, 3 votes needed for a majority

McGee (1) Rob

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 02-08-2013, 04:53 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Don't kill me. If you kill me, you lose. You know I'm not evil. It's way too easy to miss a day in this thing.

2. Never trust Grizz.

3. I didn't like how he unvoted for BD. Total evil move.

Of course, I didn't realize OSU was still alive. Don't know what to think of that.
Old 02-08-2013, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Two kills is definitely a surprise. McGee, I'm just the town dog catcher, I mean you no harm.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Grizz has been quiet.....role reveal, McGee and Grizz.
Old 02-08-2013, 04:54 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Like we haven't all heard the dog-catcher safe claim before.
Old 02-08-2013, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I unvoted bulldogs because he came back, I always unvote people when they come back if my initial vote was just because they didn't post.

Vote:OSU

For Cain!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-08-2013, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Two kills is definitely a surprise. McGee, I'm just the town dog catcher, I mean you no harm.
town dog catcher. WTF does that have to do with a school? It makes no sense whatsoever......although it is a government job and would be aligned with the mayor.

unvote:mcgee
Old 02-08-2013, 04:56 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Okay gents, I'm heading home from work, so this day could be a little longer. If we get to 3 votes, the person who died can feel free to say who they were (but not their ability) and you can get your actions in.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 02-08-2013, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

What does the local drunk have to do with the school?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-08-2013, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
What does the local drunk have to do with the school?
This is true. But the town drunk wouldn't have any affiliation with the government. Dog Catcher would.
Old 02-08-2013, 04:58 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Well, I'm pretty much dead no matter what happens, if there are two killers.

If there has been this whole time, it's been pretty obvious targets that have been gone after - Gonzo and two role players. But who of you would make the obvious kill every time?
Old 02-08-2013, 04:59 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Grizz's role and unvote for BD put him at the top of my suspicions list

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Well, I'm pretty much dead no matter what happens, if there are two killers.

If there has been this whole time, it's been pretty obvious targets that have been gone after - Gonzo and two role players. But who of you would make the obvious kill every time?
I'm doubting 2 killers. Probably a mafia power up for when the mayor died.
Old 02-08-2013, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
This is true. But the town drunk wouldn't have any affiliation with the government. Dog Catcher would.
I suppose so, but then, if I was scum, would I really reveal that as my role if I knew it would draw heat on me? I'd probably just say I was the math teacher or valedictorian or something.

Let's here what the rest of your roles are.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-08-2013, 05:03 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Grizz's role and unvote for BD put him at the top of my suspicions list
Hmmm. While these have been shared these suspicions, it does feel like you're just trying to latch on to them to get us to go full Grizz.
Old 02-08-2013, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I suppose so, but then, if I was scum, would I really reveal that as my role if I knew it would draw heat on me? I'd probably just say I was the math teacher or valedictorian or something.

Let's here what the rest of your roles are.
Yeah, that's a consideration. Perhaps you just posted without thinking for a second. I don't really know. You nailed my role though, I'm the valedictorian.
Old 02-08-2013, 05:05 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

You three all reacted the same exact way to SP's reveal of Buckeye. Curses to you all.
Old 02-08-2013, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Honestly, Rob is good as far as I'm concerned because of Buckeye's rebuttal/vote of him as he was dying. McGee, I don't know, but OSU got my vote for his hammer of buckeye (scum thing to do as it was inevitable he was the lynch) and the kill of Cain last night as he was on him earlier in the game.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-08-2013, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Ugh. This is really effing hard.
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Yes, I don't see myself voting for Rob.

vote: OSU
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Logic tells me dog catcher can't be good, but idk.