Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 02-08-2013, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reveal thyself McGee.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's your role, McGee. Did I miss your reveal?
Old 02-08-2013, 05:12 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, but you came close to guessing it. Minus the whole potentially evil part.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's where I'm at:

Grizz: I like what he is saying the best, but dog catcher is an unfortunate role if true

McGee: Don't like what he is selling; didn't vote for McCheese

OSU: Disappeared; added little the entire game. Hammer vote for McCheese
Old 02-08-2013, 05:13 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

McGee ^
Old 02-08-2013, 05:14 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To me it is between Grizz and McGee and I am torn

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reveal OSU.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-08-2013, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Alright, **** it. OSU and Buckeye being mafia together is too perfect.

vote: OSU
Old 02-08-2013, 05:16 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rob, I'd probably go with

SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

unvote: OSU
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I'll allow the reveal.
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Honestly, at this point any reluctance to reveal I view as hiding something since we're down to the wire and town-aligned players should have nothing to fear/hide from.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-08-2013, 05:18 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm the school secretary

Old 02-08-2013, 05:19 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Now can McGee reveal?

Old 02-08-2013, 05:19 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sitting at a traffic light 7 minutes from home. Consider this your 15 minute warning

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Technically OSU is already dead but here's what we have:

Rob - Valedictorian
McGee - Bully/Jock
Grizz - Local Dog Catcher
OSU - Secretary

Yea, I can definitely see how my role would make me the top suspect but given the lack of other administrative people, I feel comfortable with the OSU lynch.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-08-2013, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

OSU is dead, that's true. Didn't realize McGee had voted. I feel ok with it.
Old 02-08-2013, 05:24 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

When did McGee reveal? Did I miss it? If he really is a bully how is that considered a good role?

my bad, I see it up above

Old 02-08-2013, 05:28 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

vote Grizz

This game is in Rob's hands now

Old 02-08-2013, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

We (i) already killed you, OSU. It was accidental, but still.
Old 02-08-2013, 05:33 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Never noticed McGee's vote...guess I will reveal

I'm the Mayor's Mistress

Old 02-08-2013, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Now we wait for JR to see if it's game.
Old 02-08-2013, 05:37 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The city of Sexyland rejoices. Big Tit High is safe. Hayleigh Carson, the mayor's mistress has been lynched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Victory!!!!
Old 02-08-2013, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Wooo! Go town

JR, thanks for the random role that confused everyone!

sig by BoneKrusher