Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 02-21-2013, 06:27 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A 30 HR hitting catcher is rare. Add in the fact that he's a goddamn wizard on the guitar and he's the total package
Old 02-21-2013, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
I feel ridiculous taking Kimbrel at 41, but such is the problem with not having another pick until 60.
You must have really wanted him. I think it was only about 10 picks too soon, though. You'll be able to get a steal later to even it out I'm sure.
Old 02-21-2013, 06:35 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
You must have really wanted him. I think it was only about 10 picks too soon, though. You'll be able to get a steal later to even it out I'm sure.
Yeah, with Chapman all but guaranteed to move to the rotation, he's really the only blue chip keeper at the position. Plus, he gets enough Ks to be pretty damn valuable in general. I also love me some Kimbrel.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn it, Blood — I didn't want you to take THAT pitcher!
Old 02-21-2013, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn BloodBrother took the exact 2 players I wanted with my next 2 picks. I didn't think both would be there but really was hoping for one of them.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

GF, you wanna text Juggy?
Old 02-21-2013, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He'll pick in a few.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-21-2013, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Ohh Xio took Santana. Well then you both stole a guy from me.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-21-2013, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Ohh Xio took Santana. Well then you both stole a guy from me.
That makes three people that wanted him more than I did, and yet I am the one who has him.
Old 02-21-2013, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I'll take him off your hands after the draft then.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-21-2013, 07:42 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Totally lost track of how many arms had already been taken and realized I had to nab one soon. Glad I was able to land Moore here
Old 02-21-2013, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I'll take him off your hands after the draft then.
I'll be open to trades probably, but might take the Jughead approach and wait a couple months if I generally like the construction of my team.
Old 02-21-2013, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
I'll be open to trades probably, but might take the Jughead approach and wait a couple months if I generally like the construction of my team.
That's my approach dammit.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-21-2013, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
That's my approach dammit.
You're right. Jughead basically employs that strategy year round, haha
Old 02-21-2013, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You're right. Jughead basically employs that strategy year round, haha
I made two trades last year in the other league. TWO!!!

I'll be back in an hour to see if I'm up.

Last edited by Jughead10 : 02-21-2013 at 08:10 PM.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I assume GF knows he's up ...
Old 02-21-2013, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I texted Cain a little bit ago, but I'm guessing we're done for the night. Marshall may not be on tonight.

More good progress today, folks.
Old 02-22-2013, 07:56 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry about the delay folks. Will be picking shortly.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:42 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Damn you Jughead, you took my pick

Old 02-22-2013, 08:55 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice. My thought process was correct. There was someone else I actually wanted a bit more, but I think that person is more likely to make it back to me.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:25 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

You guys keep picking players I didn't want, but would have had a hard time passing on regardless. Keep that up, please.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:30 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

I wonder when the first legit prospect/dude with no MLB experience goes and if it starts a PROSPECT RUN where a few others will then rattle off some picks
Old 02-22-2013, 09:33 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
I wonder when the first legit prospect/dude with no MLB experience goes and if it starts a PROSPECT RUN where a few others will then rattle off some picks
There is one guy I want but I really have no idea when I should take him. I think someone will end up pulling the trigger on him before me.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-22-2013, 09:40 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

do it, I need some more established big leaguers

machado likely will be league average this season and I passed on better options, so gotta stock up on some dudes who will help me more for this year

aka give me all the old players
Old 02-22-2013, 10:25 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was really hoping Machado would fall. Damn.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote