Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 02-23-2013, 02:45 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Looks like we all know which team won't be contending until 2015.
That's a mean thing to say about your own squad.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn Blood you are going young. Will have a lot of good trade pieces though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 02:57 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Damn Blood you are going young. Will have a lot of good trade pieces though.
Keep that in mind, because it's playing a role in things.

In any case, it's not like I'm drafting some dude who will be in Low A ball to start the year. I expect both Bundy and TAveras to be up and contributing at some point THIS season.

Lots of players I like who are still on the board
Old 02-23-2013, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Keep that in mind, because it's playing a role in things.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 03:04 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 02-23-2013, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn it Cain I was going to take him next pick I had. I'm way off on when I think the prospects would go.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-23-2013, 06:23 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have missed out on every other prospect I was going after by a few picks. I am incredibly surprised that I got him when I did.
Old 02-23-2013, 06:33 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My picks will be up soon. I just got home from work so give me a little bit to get caught up and everything.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:12 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate that I had to take Middlebrooks there after taking Headley but I couldn't pass up Headley and I wasn't expecting Middlebrooks to last much longer.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:09 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

I probably would have taken him with my next pick so there you go
Old 02-24-2013, 12:45 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fenikz, where art thou?
Old 02-24-2013, 02:11 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Good thing I decided to take an arm there. Rollins was tempting, but it's good to know he was already off the board when it was my turn
Old 02-24-2013, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The forums say it's Fenikz's birthday ... that explains his absence.

I'm itching to pick, though.
Old 02-24-2013, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

************!

Granderson is out til mid-May at the earliest. Broken forearm:

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/blog/ey...-right-forearm
Old 02-24-2013, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I want an injury compensation pick, haha
Old 02-24-2013, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

So who has the best team so far?
Old 02-24-2013, 04:04 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Look at my roster its obvious. I have the best team.

C Yadier Molina
1B Billy Butler
2B Ian Kinsler
SS Danny Espinosa
3B David Wright
2B/SS Erick Aybar
1B/3B Ryan Howard
UTL Josh Willingham

OF Ryan Braun
OF Michael Bourn
OF Melky Cabrera
OF Carlos Gomez
OF Angel Pagan

BN Michael Morse
BN Kevin Youkilis
BN Jarrod Saltalamacchia
BN Dee Gordon
BN Jonathan Singleton
BN Aaron Hicks
BN Logan Morrison

P Felix Hernandez
P Jered Weaver
P Chris Sale
P Yovani Gallardo
SP Jon Niese
SP Derek Holland
SP Edwin Jackson
SP Julio Teheran
SP Bud Norris
RP Addison Reed
RP John Axford
RP Jonathan Broxton
RP Ryan Cook

BN Ryan Dempster
BN Kelvin Herrera
BN Dillon Gee

Last edited by LTgiants : 03-05-2013 at 12:10 AM.
LTgiants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I by far have the best team.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-24-2013, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Dickey Dickey Dickey!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-24-2013, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Aside from my Granderson injury (which I'm basically treating like a lost draft pick), I love my team.

Still can't believe you fools let me get Kershaw and Verlander.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:32 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope Xio takes last place forever for stealing Chapman two picks before me.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I texted Blood.
Old 02-24-2013, 06:20 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

****, sorry guys. Left my phone at home and had to go some bbq

give me a few minutes to pick here
Old 02-24-2013, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

GF is on the clock.
Old 02-24-2013, 07:36 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Cain and Marshall both around. This gon' be good.