Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2013, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Dat steal right there.
It is for the long term. Although you might not see him until July. Who knows with his shoulder.
Old 03-01-2013, 06:14 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Feliz > him

going hiking xio said he will pick in 45 minutes(prob 10 minutes ago)

Last edited by fenikz : 03-01-2013 at 06:35 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 07:15 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Dat steal right there.
Yeah until his shoulder blows out again
Old 03-01-2013, 07:32 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ha i may very well put papelbon on the block

Old 03-01-2013, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
ha i may very well put papelbon on the block
I bet Jughead just offered you half his team for him. Good decision.

(I kid, I kid).
Old 03-01-2013, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Avila lasted way too long. Fenikz seems to be getting a lot of value (Fowler, LaRoche, Latos)
Old 03-01-2013, 09:54 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mesoraco and his dreamy eyes
Old 03-01-2013, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I bet Jughead just offered you half his team for him. Good decision.

(I kid, I kid).
How many starters do you have?
Old 03-01-2013, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
How many starters do you have?
Six .......
Old 03-01-2013, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Six .......
As do I..........and stud relievers.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
As do I..........and stud relievers.
Have you seen my relievers? I also have the #1 and #2 best starters in the game.

Why are we comparing pitching staffs?
Old 03-01-2013, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

What's the verdict? Do we want to add on to the draft?

5 more rounds and 5 more keepers?

3 more rounds and 3 more keepers?

5 more rounds and no more keepers?

Please voice an opinion.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:36 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

5 more rounds, 5 more keepers.
Old 03-01-2013, 11:26 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

5 rounds
5 keepers
Old 03-02-2013, 08:32 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be at work, so someone will have to text me who GF and iBC pick.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 03-02-2013, 11:18 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am here. Let me check my board and pick will be up asap.
Old 03-02-2013, 12:32 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

There we go, now I'm covered for when McCarthy gets hurt by June. Skaggs would simply just slide right in and replace him
Old 03-02-2013, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I texted Fenikz about 90 minutes ago. Someone else can do it again if they want.
Old 03-02-2013, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I've gotta say, I don't think there's enough fantasy-caliber players out there worthy of adding four more rounds to the draft.

The remaining player pool is gonna be extremely thin another 60 picks from now when we get through 35 rounds. The league will get deeper in-season when players are put into DL slots, too.
Old 03-02-2013, 04:09 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

400 players isn't exactly crazy, especially when it's a dynasty league. Maybe bump the prospect limit to 8 or 10 if we expand the draft. That way we'd encourage taking some draft risks on some high ceiling guys.

Or, if you feel annoyed by the draft, why not just expand rosters to 40, keepers to 30, and just let us have at it on the waiver wire? It allows for some prospects to be on the roster that otherwise wouldn't be worth the risk in 35 rounds.

Last edited by mqtirishfan : 03-02-2013 at 04:13 PM.
Old 03-02-2013, 06:31 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Very excited with some of the talent left for the next few rounds. Especially the next two picks here, hoping they stay on the board.
Old 03-02-2013, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Not really sure what happened to fenikz today. It shows he was on the forums when Blood picked to put him on the clock.

I texted him around 2 p.m. and he replied "what draft" at 7:30 ...
Old 03-02-2013, 08:00 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Brody killed him. Call the cops.
Old 03-02-2013, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

We're going to skip Fenikz. The next 4 people on the clock are all on the forums right now, and he's had 8 hours.
Old 03-02-2013, 08:46 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Quote:
We're going to skip Fenikz. The next 4 people on the clock are all on the forums right now, and he's had 8 hours.
It's also still March 2nd... We should be at like round 4 right now...
Closed Thread