Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2013, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have one prospect. And by my count, only Blood has 5 right now. Most of you have just 2.

Do whatever you want guys.
Old 03-03-2013, 12:53 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I'm at 5 and I think all of them actually have a good shot of playing in the bigs at some point this season
Old 03-03-2013, 12:53 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I have one prospect. And by my count, only Blood has 5 right now. Most of you have just 2.

Do whatever you want guys.
Damn clearly I was mistaken.
Old 03-03-2013, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Prospects by my count:

MQT - Gyorko, DeShields
LT - Teheran (?)
Xio - Castellanos
Brodeur - Rendon, Profar (?), Ryu (?)
Fenikz - Bogaerts, Sano, Yelich, Fernandez, Walker
Blood - Bundy, Skaggs, Archer, Taveras, Olt
Jug - Hultzen, Gausman
GF - Zunino, Cole
Cain - Bradley, Myers, D'Arnaud
Marshall - Hamilton

I think that's it.
Old 03-03-2013, 01:00 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I forgot that was there. I've said at least three times elsewhere in this thread that it's a recommendation.

I really don't see the sense in having so many prospects though. It isn't going to help you win this league unless you're only aiming for championships 4 years from now.
Well, 3 of my 4 current prospects are supposed to contribute heavily for my team. I just want 1 or 2 lottery tickets, I guess.

Edit: You forgot Rondon and Miller. If they never counted to you, I take back my concerns. I thought I had one left to draft.
Old 03-03-2013, 01:02 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am kinda in the same boat except 3 of my 4 are expected to contribute this season I just want to get younger in a few positions that I have some old guys.
Old 03-03-2013, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Prospects by my count:

MQT - Gyorko, DeShields
LT - Teheran (?)
Xio - Castellanos
Brodeur - Rendon, Profar (?), Ryu (?)
Fenikz - Bogaerts, Sano, Yelich, Fernandez, Walker
Blood - Bundy, Skaggs, Archer, Taveras, Olt
Jug - Hultzen, Gausman
GF - Zunino, Cole
Cain - Bradley, Myers, D'Arnaud
Marshall - Hamilton

I think that's it.
I have Zack Wheeler and Peralta as well. Technically Straily is also a prospect.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-03-2013, 01:04 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Players that are all but certain to begin the season on a 25-man roster (or already have played in the majors) barely count as prospects. I probably could have been more clear, but I didn't think it would create confusion.
Old 03-03-2013, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Players that are all but certain to begin the season on a 25-man roster (or already have played in the majors) barely count as prospects. I probably could have been more clear, but I didn't think it would create confusion.
I wasn't drafting based on that anyway so it doesn't matter to me.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-03-2013, 01:06 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i do really like my prospects

Old 03-03-2013, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Marshall loves setup men arguably more than Jug likes closers and Blood and Fenikz like prospects.
Old 03-03-2013, 01:47 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i had entirely forgotten brian roberts was a thing

and i would have taken Rendon too had brody not done it

Old 03-03-2013, 02:56 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Quote:
You replied to my texts twice ... or someone did.
apparently i thought you were RoP and asked you to tell tackle to pick for me lol

Old 03-03-2013, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
apparently i thought you were RoP and asked you to tell tackle to pick for me lol
I figured that out when Tackle told me there was also an ongoing football draft too.
Old 03-03-2013, 03:07 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice value for BB there. If I didn't have holes to fill in the last round in my OF and C spots, I would have opted for Berkman.
Old 03-03-2013, 03:55 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

So completely excited these two fell. Baez is my biggest prospect crush and I think Soler is going to be a big power threat.
Old 03-03-2013, 04:00 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

and that concludes the list or prospects i made at the beginning of the draft

Old 03-03-2013, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

If someone wants to take over with texting people who aren't here, feel free.

I'm preoccupied with the Michigan/Michigan State game.
Old 03-03-2013, 05:05 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll pick in a few minutes, just gotta research
Old 03-03-2013, 06:17 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Texted Cain.
Old 03-03-2013, 06:35 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
So completely excited these two fell. Baez is my biggest prospect crush and I think Soler is going to be a big power threat.
I like Baez a lot
Old 03-03-2013, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
I like Baez a lot
He'll get exposed Josh Vitters style soon.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-03-2013, 07:11 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Texted GF.
Old 03-03-2013, 07:35 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Jug, BB and Fenikz are all online. We should be able to get through another round.
Old 03-03-2013, 08:14 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
Jug, BB and Fenikz are all online. We should be able to get through another round.
Or not, I guess.
Closed Thread