Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2013, 09:28 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Chapman, Romo, Soriano, Street, Perkins for sure. Coke and Fujikawa each had saves today and figure to get plenty more.

Who will give me a good starting pitcher for Street or Romo?
Not quite sure who you're asking for, but you may want to check out my team. I've got some guys who may fit.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 04-01-2013, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
Not quite sure who you're asking for, but you may want to check out my team. I've got some guys who may fit.
I can always find guys I'd take off a team. Might wanna wait a week or two still to see if a need emerges on my team. I'll be in touch.

Is anyone else struggling to identify where their weakness is? There's just so many damn names on every team, I can't tell who lacks what, haha.
Old 04-01-2013, 09:39 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I can always find guys I'd take off a team. Might wanna wait a week or two still to see if a need emerges on my team. I'll be in touch.

Is anyone else struggling to identify where their weakness is? There's just so many damn names on every team, I can't tell who lacks what, haha.
All right, that sounds good.

I lack in saves, and then depth of any sort in hitting, but other than that I'm happy with my team.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 04-01-2013, 09:49 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I lack in saves and saves. But **** it, I'll just crush the other categories.
Old 04-02-2013, 12:15 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need a closer but I hate paying for saves. I just need to strike fast for a guy when some other closer implodes or gets hurt

I DO want a SS though if anybody has a good one available for trade smdh
Old 04-02-2013, 12:55 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
I need a closer but I hate paying for saves. I just need to strike fast for a guy when some other closer implodes or gets hurt

I DO want a SS though if anybody has a good one available for trade smdh
Good luck with that. All the good setup men are already owned too.
Old 04-02-2013, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Well my team is off to a dandy start ...
Old 04-02-2013, 04:46 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well my team is off to a dandy start ...

Stupid Zobrist. I was in first earlier today.
Old 04-03-2013, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I may have just added another closer off the free agent list ... You saves-desperate people gotta be quicker.
Old 04-03-2013, 11:00 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

shouldnt be able to claim players until after

Old 04-03-2013, 11:09 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
shouldnt be able to claim players until after
Til after what? There's no setting I can change other than to make all free agent additions go through waivers.
Old 04-03-2013, 11:16 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

after all the games made the most sense to me, whats the point of waivers?

Old 04-03-2013, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
after all the games made the most sense to me, whats the point of waivers?
Waivers for when players are dropped or added to the player pool. This is standard procedure for every league I've ever been in.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:20 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

You suck, Xio. On my lunch break and went for Valverde.

Also, you aren't getting 11 points if you lap us or anything, so go ahead and hoard closers.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

XIO is 100% out of control with his new RP/possible closer fetish.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-04-2013, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
XIO is 100% out of control with his new RP/possible closer fetish.
He talks crap about everyone else taking closers. Until someone comes close to having as many as him and then he gobbles more up.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
He talks crap about everyone else taking closers. Until someone comes close to having as many as him and then he gobbles more up.
Two things: You know I was just giving you a hard time during the draft. I've often drafted many closers in the past. And I'd say there's a bit of a difference between spending high draft picks on closers and adding them for free and dropping a nobody to get them.

And GF, I can trade them. I could build up enough saves to win the category by July at this rate.
Old 04-06-2013, 10:05 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

I love my prospects. Puig, Soler and Baez have all homered already. I love that I got Puig for free after the draft, and he's going all Bo Jackson on us now.
Old 04-07-2013, 08:55 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

90/100 possible roto points. Domination.
Old 04-07-2013, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Two things: You know I was just giving you a hard time during the draft. I've often drafted many closers in the past. And I'd say there's a bit of a difference between spending high draft picks on closers and adding them for free and dropping a nobody to get them.

And GF, I can trade them. I could build up enough saves to win the category by July at this rate.
No one is going to trade for them come July because you have the category won.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-07-2013, 12:08 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
No one is going to trade for them come July because you have the category won.
That makes no sense. Just because you can't get a 10 in a category doesn't mean a 9 doesn't help you.

If no one wants my closers, I'm happy to keep them all.
Old 04-07-2013, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You will suck next year when you just have a billion closers and meh keepers.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-07-2013, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You will suck next year when you just have a billion closers and meh keepers.
That makes no sense. I've got a hell of a lot more than closers to my team.
Old 04-07-2013, 02:12 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

David Price is broken.
Old 04-07-2013, 02:22 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Jose Fernandez is not

Closed Thread