Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2013, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You all may have noticed that LT dropped Ryan Braun in error. I'm re-adding him to his roster, so don't bother claiming him on waivers, haha.
Old 07-23-2013, 10:13 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, the K-Rod Era was fun while it lasted.
Old 07-25-2013, 10:41 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
You all may have noticed that LT dropped Ryan Braun in error. I'm re-adding him to his roster, so don't bother claiming him on waivers, haha.
He's cleared waivers, bro. OPEN SEASON!
Old 07-29-2013, 10:47 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since I am in last place I am willing to deal some guys to help the playoff push of others for young talent in return.

PM me with offers.
Old 08-13-2013, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anybody is still interested enough in their team, I'd like to move one of my closers in a trade. Some of you sorely need one and I have a number of guys you won't have to worry about losing their jobs next year.

Seeking a variety of other positions in exchange.
Old 08-13-2013, 06:10 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Quote:
If anybody is still interested enough in their team, I'd like to move one of my closers in a trade. Some of you sorely need one and I have a number of guys you won't have to worry about losing their jobs next year.

Seeking a variety of other positions in exchange.
Someone should take him up on his offer. Not all of us can find saves on the waiver wire like I did.
Old 08-13-2013, 08:42 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

meh ive tried like 10 times

Old 08-13-2013, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
meh ive tried like 10 times
I recall one offer the whole year and it was Phil Coke for Justin Morneau on opening day (lol).

Maybe I forgot one other, but I don't usually just accept trades on ESPN without first negotiating or discussing who I'm interested in first.

EDIT: If you decide you do wanna deal, I'm most interested in a starting pitcher from you. I tend to think 1-for-1 trades are usually impossible to agree to.

Last edited by Xiomera : 08-13-2013 at 08:52 PM.
Old 08-20-2013, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Just so you guys know, the innings pitched cap will increase for next season. I basically had to guess what the number should be for this season and it appears to have been set too low. Plan accordingly.
Old 08-20-2013, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Also, how many keepers do we want?

Forget all of the preseason talk. I'm open to discussion now that we've seen how the league settled out. Minimum will be 25 since that's what was originally said.
Old 08-21-2013, 07:52 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Injuries just killed me early this year. I'm fine with whatever keeper wise.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-21-2013, 08:39 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

I vote for 30 keepers with rosters expanded by 5.
Old 08-21-2013, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
I vote for 30 keepers with rosters expanded by 5.
I think we're maxed out on roster size for what ESPN allows. The keepers will be 30 minimum though.

Even now there are useful players on the free agent list.
Old 08-21-2013, 11:45 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think 25 would add for more of a draft coming into next season and with being in last place that is okay with me.

But 25-30 is fine by me.
Old 08-21-2013, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Let's say 30 officially.

I would have liked to see more trading, but I understand why there hasn't been any. This league has not gone as anticipated. I'm hoping everyone is still in board. Seems like a lot of people gave up a long time ago.
Old 08-21-2013, 02:08 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Quote:
Let's say 30 officially.

I would have liked to see more trading, but I understand why there hasn't been any. This league has not gone as anticipated. I'm hoping everyone is still in board. Seems like a lot of people gave up a long time ago.
I'm still all-in here. I fell too in love with most of my players to do much trading.
Old 08-21-2013, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I'm actually bummed that I drafted such a stellar team to run away with this league from the very first week. I barely have to pay attention.
Old 08-21-2013, 02:33 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I am still in...

I drafted young and got hit with injuries. So it was a down year. I would have completed more trades but there is a point where I don't want to give up Buxton or my young guys when I don't have a shot this season.
Old 08-21-2013, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

The trouble is finding a way to get people to care whether they finish 2nd or 10th.
Old 08-21-2013, 03:52 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

obviously not as active as i was but still very much interested in next year, 30 seems like a reasonable amount of keepers

xio what SP of mine are you interested in, you simply decline any trade without countering

Old 08-21-2013, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
obviously not as active as i was but still very much interested in next year, 30 seems like a reasonable amount of keepers

xio what SP of mine are you interested in, you simply decline any trade without countering
Sorry man, I meant to counter. I thought the trade was fair, but didn't make it because I'm already approaching the innings cap (which I obviously set too low before the season).
Old 08-21-2013, 04:44 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

kinda hating myself for doing this but i need closers

Old 08-21-2013, 06:29 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Quote:
kinda hating myself for doing this but i need closers
Uh oh.....
Old 08-21-2013, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

It's a fair trade. Not sure what you're worried about.

And yes, THERE IS A TRADE, FOLKS. Don't be alarmed.
Old 08-21-2013, 08:28 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Idk if its fair per se...