Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2013, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
Huzzah! When are we officially starting this draft?
I suppose we can start tomorrow. BF said he's unavailable on Tuesdays, but we can get some picks in before we get to him.
Old 02-18-2013, 06:07 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
I never do well in this randomize draft orders. I'll be picking 7th probably
Damn, I was close
Old 02-18-2013, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I honestly don't think there's a particularly bad spot to be drafting. Sure, getting Trout is nice, but there are also big-time merits of getting a pair of studs picking at the back end of the order too.
Old 02-18-2013, 06:30 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just really wanted to own Trout[/Angels homer], but it's all good either way

Now I just need to see who I'd be looking at 6th overall
Old 02-18-2013, 06:31 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sweet. I got the #2 pick.
Old 02-18-2013, 06:32 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

5 sucks :/

Old 02-18-2013, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I would tell you guys you can swap draft slots but I just spent like 10 minutes making this post here:

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...4&#post3273084

And I'll never get those 10 minutes back, so ... I'd suggest you all bookmark it.
Old 02-18-2013, 06:34 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Phone number for on the clock alerts.

315-690-1625
Old 02-18-2013, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Phone numbers for text alerts for everyone but LT and BF are in the second post of this thread.

Please make an effort to post a player photo with your selections. It helps make it easier to follow the picks.
Old 02-18-2013, 08:25 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

waiver order on espn is wrong just so you know

Old 02-18-2013, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
waiver order on espn is wrong just so you know
Thanks. I'll fix it. Supposed to be inverse of draft order.

MQT is free to make his pick whenever he wants to kick this off.
Old 02-18-2013, 08:35 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At work until 9, then running a couple errands. Willing to listen to any offers until I make my pick.
Old 02-18-2013, 10:27 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, let's get this thing going. With the first pick, I take:

Mike Trout, OF, LAA
Old 02-18-2013, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

^^^ Add 30 pounds
Old 02-18-2013, 10:35 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
^^^ Add 30 pounds
Can we at least consider the idea of having a separate draft selection thread? It might get a little tricky to navigate if we want to have some discussion going in the draft process. But yeah, I considered using Andruw Jones' picture instead, but felt I'd be jinxing myself too much.
Old 02-18-2013, 10:36 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

ya i would prefer that as well to keep things clean, just all the discussion in here

Old 02-18-2013, 10:37 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Which means add 30 more HR's. He's hitting 60 this year. It's a lock
Old 02-18-2013, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Alright. I'll make a separate thread.
Old 02-18-2013, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

SELECTION THREAD:

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...4&#post3276324

Bookmark it and reference to avoid double picks.

MQT, can you please re-post your Trout pick there.
Old 02-18-2013, 10:49 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry didn't know about separate thread.
Old 02-18-2013, 10:50 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Anyway the selection thread could get stickied so the threads are back to back. This one should be titled as the Draft Chat or whatever
Old 02-18-2013, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Anyway the selection thread could get stickied so the threads are back to back. This one should be titled as the Draft Chat or whatever
I don't have mod powers. Wish I could.

Now I'm on the clock. Ugh. I have Cabrera in my other fantasy league. Anyone want this pick? haha
Old 02-18-2013, 10:56 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

i got connections :)

Old 02-18-2013, 10:57 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

mod powers rule
Old 02-18-2013, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Alright ... I am not a homer for anyone other than Miguel, so I really have no choice here.

LT threw me a curve. I actually thought he'd leave me Braun.
Closed Thread