Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 03-01-2013, 04:05 PM    (permalink
AJP19
Rookie

AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Jon Major, LB, Colorado

Saw a thread about this guy on a Raiders forum, it seems he is pretty under the radar after playing on a terrible team.

Fast, athletic, solid tackler and seems to have a great motor. I really enjoyed this tape.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DutuE3N0vvU

I don't know enough to comment much further, has anyone seen him play or scouted him? Is his crappy team to blame for his lack of exposure? What do you guys think of him?
AJP19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:12 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty good sideline to sideline movement from what i see on tape.

Don't know much about him with that Colorado team being as bad as it was this past season.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 06:35 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hadn't ever heard of him, I watched the video and came away somewhat impressed. Needs to do better at reading plays, taking on blocks etc.

But with that speed and athleticism he'd be worth a shot late, heck even if just for a backup/special teamer
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 08:39 PM    (permalink
underscore
Veteran

underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Major was a highly ranked recruit with all the big name schools after him, but chose to stay in state.
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Played on an awful team, I never saw him play much to be honest. According to that tape though he has some ability, but is very small at linebacker. Is obviously a safety/linebacker tweener. Needs to either put on a lot more weight and muscle or get a lot faster and play safety. Doubt he could do either one, nice player though, reacts well and attacks the ball. Would be interesting to see if he puts on any weight come his pro day, that would be the #1 issue I see with him at a glance, being in that tweener area.

And his play, well clearly he was on the field more than most elite level defenders because that defense rarely got off the field so he had more of an opportunity to make plays. But there is a difference, he shows little ability to get off a block, most plays he just runs to the ball or has a free lane to the ball carrier. Hits hard though and that is good, if he shows he can get off blocks on the line of scrimmage or from a tight end on a consistent basis then he has something there potentially.