Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 02-25-2013, 06:59 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Is Te'o a better prospect then Mualuaga? Serious question.
No. I just can't believe that.

Maybe better in pass coverage.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:02 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel bad for those who are going to assume Goodwin is a track guy trying to play football. I heard a few guys on NFLN say that a few times as if it was some fact. At this point I just have to realize that until Mack is gone we can't utilize our talent.

He only had 39 touches on the entire year, and for a team that has no play-makers of his caliber that is sad in itself. How are you going to even accurately grade him on that few touches? He still scored 6 times on those touches. So he'll be going in very raw but he's going to be able to make plays for a team and I think he's easily a day 2 pick now. He looked great at the Senior Bowl and CB's will have trouble covering him man to man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Pretty much sums up his stock in a few seconds at the current moment....

But seriously, thank God we took Kuechly.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:07 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd say no, but this coming from a guy who liked Maualuga more than Matthews and Cushing so what do I know.

Maualuga was more physical than Te'o and a more explosive athlete in general. Rey was also considered to be a little raw coming out and was criticized for playing out of position a little too often, so Te'o probably gets the nod as the more disciplined guy playing within the defense.

Bottom line: Te'o looked physically outmatched against Bama and the questions about how he'll stack up against NFL talent are legit, I don't remember that happening with Rey at SC.

Last edited by TheFinisher : 02-25-2013 at 07:16 PM.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:15 PM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Te'o has much better instincts; Maualuga never saw a play fake at USC he didn't want to bite on. Other than that they're fairly similar. Maualuga is definitely more explosive, and does a lot better getting off blocks, but they both struggle to similar degrees with agility and range.

Wouldn't trust either one on third down.
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:21 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
Te'o has much better instincts; Maualuga never saw a play fake at USC he didn't want to bite on. Other than that they're fairly similar. Maualuga is definitely more explosive, and does a lot better getting off blocks, but they both struggle to similar degrees with agility and range.

Wouldn't trust either one on third down.
Disagree. Maualuga was a better athlete in space by a good margin, better closing speed too.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yuck. That's another guy I hated.

Te'o's better in coverage and worse against the run...not good at either and slow as hell. About the same thing I said about Muauluga...3-4 ILB only, 3rd round.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:25 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

Te'o is a poor man's Maualuga.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:31 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I feel bad for those who are going to assume Goodwin is a track guy trying to play football. I heard a few guys on NFLN say that a few times as if it was some fact. At this point I just have to realize that until Mack is gone we can't utilize our talent.

He only had 39 touches on the entire year, and for a team that has no play-makers of his caliber that is sad in itself. How are you going to even accurately grade him on that few touches? He still scored 6 times on those touches. So he'll be going in very raw but he's going to be able to make plays for a team and I think he's easily a day 2 pick now. He looked great at the Senior Bowl and CB's will have trouble covering him man to man.
It sucks. So tired of Mack Brown. He's a politician and is good at raising money for UT. UT should be world beaters every year.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:36 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
It sucks. So tired of Mack Brown. He's a politician and is good at raising money for UT. UT should be world beaters every year.
Mack Brown for the most part sucks at recruiting quarterbacks. Manziel could easily have been a Longhorn. Just imagine.

UT doesn't do a great job recruiting out of state IMO and they lack front 7 elite talent. Offensively they should much better than they've shown the last few seasons.

Some team is going to draft Goodwin, start him on specials as he learns the WR position, and in a couple seasons he's going to be a pro bowl WR.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:39 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
Te'o is a poor man's Maualuga.
In terms of his football playing ability, I like him less than a lot of guys who've gone in round 2 or lower. The off-field nonsense is just salt on the wound.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:42 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Now wait a minute.

You just based your opinion on Senior Bowl practice reports and whatever you may have seen televised. That's fine. But you can't say "production." That's not accurate. He did produce and perform at SMU.

I did not know it was widely known he struggled that much at the Senior Bowl. I guess that explains some of the comments I've been reading. I never came across any nuggets about him struggling nor did I see any of his reps (if any were televised at all I don't know).

That does make sense though. It's very possible the few televised reps he had were poor and many people on here saw those and have based their opinion maybe even just slightly on that. Or that + reports that he struggled. That would concern me.

However, I think I should point out that:
A) He didn't even try the spin move from what I've watched so perhaps he was "spring training" a new pitch so to speak.

and

B) Daniel Jeremiah did mention not to put too much stock into Sr. Bowl week. He recounted Vincent Jackson dropping everything and someone else who put on a show and then sucked (don't remember who).

The jump in level of competition is a concern if he indeed did badly struggle. I didn't find much from google so I'm going to take my game tape/combine #s and judge from there. But if anyone else read or saw his Sr. Bowl stuff that'd help.
Margus Hunt looked slow-ish and confused in the Senior Bowl game. He couldn't hold his ground at the point, and his reaction time was very poor.

You really didn't see any of that speed or upper body strength Margus showed at the combine. Add that he's overage for an NFL rookie and it's easy to see why people are a little down on him.

I was watching with a guy who said why wasn't Hunt tried at TE at SMU?? If he can catch just a little bit, he would be a monsta.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:11 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ziggy Ansah = Robert Quinn

Is that a fair comparison?
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post

I don't think you can compare anybody to Ansah, Quinn was miles ahead of Ansah in technique. Ansah has started 9 games in college and that is about all the experience he has. I think Ansah will need at least 2 full years as a situational pass rusher before he is ready to play full time.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post

I don't think you can compare anybody to Ansah, Quinn was miles ahead of Ansah in technique. Ansah has started 9 games in college and that is about all the experience he has. I think Ansah will need at least 2 full years as a situational pass rusher before he is ready to play full time.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ombine-stress/

Manti Te'o inadvertently admits that he can't handle stress as well as the other players at the combine.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:41 PM    (permalink
fredder
Veteran

fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ombine-stress/

Manti Te'o inadvertently admits that he can't handle stress as well as the other players at the combine.
I wouldn't necessarily say that since Te'o surely had to deal with the media way more than the other prospects. Still not a great excuse though. We'll see how the pro day goes.
fredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
We could do a whole topic about why he isn't thought of as a better athlete but his combine when you add the vertical and a 10'5" jump to a great 40 I just think he's being ignored here.
But that is in part because he doesn't appear to play to that speed. People have to be in shock.
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredder View Post
I wouldn't necessarily say that since Te'o surely had to deal with the media way more than the other prospects. Still not a great excuse though. We'll see how the pro day goes.
He only had the one fifteen minute press conference two days ago. He didn't have to deal with any media other than that.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:45 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Margus Hunt looked slow-ish and confused in the Senior Bowl game. He couldn't hold his ground at the point, and his reaction time was very poor.

You really didn't see any of that speed or upper body strength Margus showed at the combine. Add that he's overage for an NFL rookie and it's easy to see why people are a little down on him.

I was watching with a guy who said why wasn't Hunt tried at TE at SMU?? If he can catch just a little bit, he would be a monsta.

I really doubt he has the flexibility and coordination needed to play TE.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Duffman57
Veteran

Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone know what the hell happened to the short shuttle/3 cone numbers for the DL? Everything else but that is up on the website....
Duffman57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Mack Brown for the most part sucks at recruiting quarterbacks. Manziel could easily have been a Longhorn. Just imagine.

UT doesn't do a great job recruiting out of state IMO and they lack front 7 elite talent. Offensively they should much better than they've shown the last few seasons.

Some team is going to draft Goodwin, start him on specials as he learns the WR position, and in a couple seasons he's going to be a pro bowl WR.
There were mixed results but Brown did bring in Vince Young, Colt McCoy, Jevan Snead and Garrett Gilbert.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:59 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
There were mixed results but Brown did bring in Vince Young, Colt McCoy, Jevan Snead and Garrett Gilbert.
We didn't offer Manziel at all and were looking at him as a DB and we wanted RGIII as an "athlete". Johnny Football would have gladly committed here, RGIII probably not but when your not even going to recruit him as a QB of course not. When you consider the terrible QB play recently and 2 former Heisman winners weren't even on our radar it's obvious he's just getting out of touch with the game. There also really isn't any reason that you couldn't find ways to get Goodwin the ball more when your offense lacks play-makers.

The only reason they haven't bottomed out completely is because they still get a few recruits a year just for being Texas, but it's only getting worse until Mack gets fired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:13 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Doesn't make much sense because I see it in his tape. Maybe it's the man-amongst-boys concept. I'll try to find him against better opponents than Fresno and Pitt.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:39 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I really doubt he has the flexibility and coordination needed to play TE.
Hunt was the most athletic guy out there today - he has a track background as well so I am sure he is plenty flexible. He moved around really well in all the drills as well. A very smooth fluid athlete.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote