Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 02-26-2013, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Y2Jimmy0
Rookie

Y2Jimmy0 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Y2Jimmy0 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Y2Jimmy0 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Y2Jimmy0 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Y2Jimmy0 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Y2Jimmy0 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Y2Jimmy0 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Y2Jimmy0 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Y2Jimmy0 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Y2Jimmy0 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Y2Jimmy0 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

First of all, good effort. It's so early and hard to one before free agency starts. As a Bears fan, I would hate Te'o in the 1st round. OL, LB, TE are all the biggest needs though. I don't think Te'o accomplishes what the Bears need. I would much rather have Ogletree or even reach for Minter or Brown instead of Teo. I think Bears would have a tough time passing on Cooper at #20 though. Barrett Jones in Round 2 is fine.
Y2Jimmy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 04:34 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love the Vikings mock except for Elam in the second, I wanna stay away. I'd LOVE Arthur Brown there.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote