I do not believe Mingo, Moore, or Werner are as highly regarded as most think.
I see Watson as a riser (and possibly Brandon Williams).
I think Richardson will fall on draft day.
I think Woods has been under the radar for a while and that's an Ozzie type pick.
01. Kansas City: Luke Joeckel
02. Jacksonville: Jarvis Jones
03. Oakland: Sharrif Floyd
04. Philadelphia: Ezekial Ansah
05. Detroit: Kenny Vaccaro
06. Cleveland: Cordarrelle Patterson
07. Arizona: Eric Fisher
08. Buffalo: Dee Milliner
09. New York Jets: Dion Jordan
10. Tennessee: Chance Warmack
11. San Diego: Lane Johnson
12. Miami: Star Lotulelei
13. Tampa Bay: Xavier Rhodes
14. Carolina: Jonathan Banks
15. New Orleans: Desmond Trufant
16. St. Louis: Tavon Austin
17. Pittsburgh: Tyler Eifert
18. Dallas: D.J. Fluker
19. New York Giants: Jonathan Cooper
20. Chicago: Menelik Watson
21. Cincinnati: Kevin Minter
22. St. Louis (f/WAS): Eddie Lacy
23. Minnesota: Quinton Patton
24. Indianapolis: Margus Hunt
25. Seattle: Sylvester Williams
26. Green Bay: Damontre Moore
27. ARI f/Houston: Matt Barkley
28. Denver: Sheldon Richardson
29. New England: DeAndre Hopkins
30. Atlanta: Bjoern Werner
31. San Francisco: Barkevious Mingo
32. Baltimore: Robert Woods
Hate the Packers pick but I'm not as well versed on this draft as others. There's only like 7 guys I like total until I do more HW on it. Got a position of need, although we just picked up Perry last year in the first, IDK if its a position you go back to back 1sts on when you have Clay. Maybe a RB? A trade down? Would love a trade up. Kind of a ****** spot for GB to pick when factoring needs and depth at suh pos. in this draft. You're huess is as good as mine, maybe better. But I do know you're absolutely drunk if you don't grade Geno as a 1st rounder(atleast).
Robert Woods? An Ozzie pick higher in the draft is a guy who most people had graded highly and has fallen, not somebody that's under the radar and would be perceived as a reach. He saves those kinds of picks for later in the draft.
Ick. Dallas passing on Cooper at 18 with our interior line is gross. Doug Free won't be cut until June 1st which gives Dallas plenty of time to evaluate him and Jeremy Parnell who acquitted himself well during the timeshare at the end of the year.