Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 03-06-2013, 04:45 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's hard to dislike Baltimore's draft overall. Minter in the first round is really nice. I don't think NT is a big need for the Ravens but Williams at the point in the second round is pretty good. Aboushi is a guy I'm uncertain about but LT is a fairly big need and he has good value there. I don't like McDonald at all as a center fielder but in the 4th round he's a nice insurance pick for Pollard.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Seasonticketholder
Veteran

Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very great FIRST pick for the Saints. Downhill quickly from there!
Seasonticketholder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty depressing Raider draft.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Byrd430
Veteran

Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking at the Cowboys...

1st Rd: Jonathan Cooper, OG, UNC

---Sure, Cooper would fit in great with our interior...but CHANCE WARMACK IS STILL ON THE BOARD!!! I've heard some say that Cooper is not far from Warmack, but I say hogwash. Warmack is the best guard I've seen, and I'd much rather take him over Cooper. If Warmack was gone, I'd be fine with Cooper, although I just don't really think Jerry Jones is going to draft an OL in the first rd.

2nd Round: Kawaan Short, DT, Purdue

---Absolutely love this pick and have no bones with it whatsoever. Short is a guy Dallas could target in the first depending on how the draft unfolds, so getting him in the 2nd works out well for me.

3rd Round: Bacarri Rambo, S, Georgia

---I don't hate this pick until I see...

4th Round: Joseph Randle, RB, Oklahoma State

---Sheesh, I HATE Randle as a prospect. Unless he shows something much better at his pro day than at the combine, I'd rather pass on him. In hindsight, based on available players, I'd rather have Montee Ball in the third and Tony Jefferson in the 4th. Hell, I'd rather have Kenjon Barner in the 4th over Randle.

EDIT: Also, a couple of "surprise" picks to look at in the third rd: QB Tyler Wilson from Arkansas and DE Margus Hunt from SMU. Wilson could be Romo's long-term backup, and he's a Razorback which automatically makes him a favorite of Jones. Spencer got franchised, but unless Dallas can work out a long-term contract (which I'm beginning to doubt), they'll need a future DE. Hell, they need one anyway as Ware isn't getting any younger himself. Something tells me Ware could mold Hunt into a beast.

Thanks BoneKrusher! The Sig King!

Last edited by Byrd430 : 03-06-2013 at 11:48 PM.
Byrd430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great SF draft, not perfect but damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 03:26 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seasonticketholder View Post
Very great FIRST pick for the Saints. Downhill quickly from there!
agreed. Nico Johnson and Goodwin are a perfect combination of bad value and not really filling a need.

Margus Hunt for DLine depth (i can think he might actually become a starter as a 5 tech in a 1 gap system quite quickly) and Chris Faulk in the fourth would be my choices

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:11 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Good draft for the Vikes. I would MUCH rather have Logan Ryan than Honey Badger or Landry Jones though. Ditch the Badger, draft Ryan, ditch Jones, draft a linebacker.
I agree with this quote, word for word.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:45 AM    (permalink
BigBearFan
Rookie

BigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

If this worked out for the Bears - I would need a change of pants !!!! I would be thrilled !

Last edited by BigBearFan : 03-09-2013 at 09:15 AM.
BigBearFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:47 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some of these comparisons make me laugh.

As for my Titans, I hate the first 2 picks. Werner is in my mind only a LE, we already have that in Morgan. Who played very well last season. Wimbley played fine but was a little of a disappointment. I expect he'll play better at his 2nd season at 43 DE, the need is still there but I'm not a big fan of Werner.

Knile Davis in the second is Chris Henry all over again. I liked Davis when he was a 5th round prospect, but the 2nd isn't worth it. We have bigger needs than this and it's poor value. We could get tons of people there to really help out team and we get him!? No thanks!

But the 3rd and 4th are fine
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 12:21 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

brb changing pants, that would be a beautiful Giants mock

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My thoughts on the Jets draft:

1. Ansah would be a fine pick for the Jets, not really a scheme fit but neither was Coples last year. Maybe they play more 4-3 if they get someone like Ansah who knows.

2. The buzz is that Glennon is no longer in consideration for a 1st or 2nd round pick. He had a pretty terrible combine, and looked worse than Tyler Bray. If the Jets are going to reach for a QB on day 2, I'd much prefer Bray.

3. The Jets already have their 3 wideouts for 2013 set, so the only way a WR pick would make sense would be if it were in the 1st round and then they'd just cut ties with Santonio. Taking another mid-round WR would make absolutely no sense, unless it were some freak athlete that would need a year to develop, but they already got that in Hill, so again I don't see the Jets taking a WR in THIS draft. An early pick on a WR would make much more sense in 2014, assuming Hill doesn't pan out of course.

4. Not too familiar with Jamison or where his draft stock is right now, but the Jets do need a faster change-of-pace back to go with Powell who is more of a bruiser. We really missed LT last season, so if thats the type of RB Jamison is and he's worth a 4th rounder, go for it. I'm thinking someone more like Kerwynn Williams, Giovanni Bernard, or Joseph Randle would be a better fit though.
Robcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 02:23 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Manuel is our pick in the second round, I will go ******* nuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the 1st round pick for SF but the rest didn't do much for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:56 PM    (permalink
jCut
Veteran

jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the first two rounds for Denver, but I'm not a fan of either Spence or Taylor.

WELCOME REALITY
jCut is offline   Reply With Quote