alright so I made some changes... mostly to appease some complaints but whatever. here are explanations for any of the more interesting ones...
11. San Diego Chargers:
DT Star Lotulelei -> WR Tavon Austin
- the Chargers offense has slowly lost pieces of their once potent offense and after losing Vincent Jackson and Darren Sproles in the past two off-seasons, they need someone to make plays. also, there is a trade down here with the Saints, in theory, because I can't imagine a scenario where the Bolts don't take Lotulelei unless they get offered some extra picks.
14. Carolina Panthers:
WR Tavon Austin -> DT Sheldon Richardson
- again, this is partially contingent on some sort of trade because for athletic as Richardson is, Lotulelei is every bit as explosive and there is no reason to take Richardson over Star
15. New Orleans Saints:
DT Sheldon Richardson -> DT Star Lotulelei
- now Saints fans don't have to crucify me for the Richardson pick because they get Lotulelei. if you criticize me about me saying the Saints are trading up to get Star I will make a mock draft every week and mock Sheldon Richardson to the Saints every ******* time.
20. Chicago Bears:
LB Arthur Brown -> CB Xavier Rhodes
- this is because the Bears guy suggested it. and now I am not somehow insulting you by suggesting that your overrated draft crush could ever fall to New England
22. St. Louis Rams:
DB Jon Cyprien -> TE Tyler Eifert
- domino effect from the Cincy swap. I know the Rams just blew their load on Jared Cook's new contract but the two tight-end sets are all the rage in the NFL and Cook spent a lot of time out wide for the Titans last season anyway. these two would give Bradford mismatches and safety blanket galore
26. Green Bay Packers:
TE Tyler Eifert -> RB Eddie Lacy
- domino effect again. Pack are holding on to Finley and could use help at RB. Green Bay is usually good at drafting for value and I actually think Lacy is a high-tier prospect, just playing a position with a low shelf-life. fits a need for the Packers too.
29. New England Patriots:
DB Xavier Rhodes -> DB Jamar Taylor
- for some reason I see this pick a lot and I slotted Rhodes to the Bears already. no longer a nightmare for you folk, Patriots don't get Rhodes. phew
Last edited by sbh15 : 03-21-2013 at 11:35 PM.