Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 03-27-2013, 10:56 AM    (permalink
4U2NV
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default My Boring Mock

My first try attempting a 2013 mock, still figuring out team needs and player fits so it's obviously not perfect yet, but good enough to share and get some thoughts. Let me know what you think.

1. Chiefs - OT Luke Joeckel, Texas A&M
2. Jaguars - LB Dion Jordan, Oregon
3. Raiders - DT Sharriff Floyd, Florida
4. Eagles - OT Eric Fisher, Central Michigan
5. Lions - DE Ziggy Ansah, BYU
6. Browns - CB Dee Milliner, Alabama
7. Cardinals - OT Lane Johnson, Oklahoma
8. Bills - QB Geno Smith, West Virginia
9. Jets - DT Star Lotuleilei, Utah
10. Titans - DE Bjoern Werner, Florida State
11. Chargers - OG Jonathan Cooper, North Carolina
12. Dolphins - CB Xavier Rhodes, Florida State
13. Bucanneers - CB Desmond Trufant, Washington
14. Panthers - DT Sheldon Richardson, Missouri
15. Saints - OLB Barkevious Mingo, LSU
16. Rams - WR Tavon Austin, West Virginia
17. Steelers - WR Cordarrelle Patterson, Tennessee
18. Cowboys - S Kenny Vaccaro, Texas
19. Giants - OLB Jarvis Jones, Georgia
20. Chicago - OT D.J. Fluker, Alabama
21. Bengals - LB Alec Ogletree, Georgia
22. Rams - OG Chance Warmack, Alabama
23. Vikings - WR Keenan Allen, California
24. Colts - DE Damontre Moore, Texas A&M
25. Vikings - LB Manti Te'o, Notre Dame
26. Packers - DE Sylvester Williams, North Carolina
27. Texans - WR Justin Hunter, Tennessee
28. Broncos - DE Tank Carradine, Florida State
29. Patriots - DE Datone Jones, UCLA
30. Falcons - TE Tyler Eifert, Notre Dame
31. 49ers - S Johnathan Cyprien, Florida International
32. Ravens - WR DeAndre Hopkins, Clemson
4U2NV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 10:59 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Patterson <3 I love you, you arent boring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:05 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you wanted to spice it up, give Tavon Austin to Miami. Other than that, it's a solid pick for Miami and good draft overall IMO.

Just FYO though, Vikings & Bengals fans will curse the day you were born. That is all.

Dolphins Dream Offseason 2014: Re-Sign Paul Soliai and Brent Grimes. Sign Brandon Albert, Sam Shields & Rashad Jennings. The Draft: 1. Kelvin Benjamin 2. Xavier Su'a-Filo 3. Seantrel Henderson 4. Xavier Grimble 5. Dion Bailey 6. Jalen Saunders 7. Nevin Lawson
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:10 AM    (permalink
4U2NV
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
If you wanted to spice it up, give Tavon Austin to Miami. Other than that, it's a solid pick for Miami and good draft overall IMO.

Just FYO though, Vikings & Bengals fans will curse the day you were born. That is all.
If that's all I have to worry about... :P

I was tempted to give us Austin but I just don't see our front office being that ballsy. Plus, after signing Gibson, adding a 5th WR seemed like overkill.
Old 03-27-2013, 11:27 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice. Colts need a pass rusher and Damontre Moore is one. I would love it if he drops like people think.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:29 AM    (permalink
BigBearFan
Rookie

BigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I will throw things at my big screen TV if we pass on Warmack & take an true Right Tackle when we have Webb, Carimi, and Scott to fight it out for that side of the ball - considering we currently have NO one worthy on the roster to start at either Guard spot. This is of course we don't resign Lance Louis, even if we do - we still need depth & BIG upgrade !

Overall - a very good job !
BigBearFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Cronin
Rookie

Cronin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cronin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cronin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cronin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cronin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cronin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cronin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cronin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cronin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cronin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cronin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not bad, as a Pats fan I'm okay with Datone Jones at 29.
Old 03-27-2013, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ogletree with have to be able to make the transition to the outside for the Bengals to take him.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:54 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4U2NV View Post
If that's all I have to worry about... :P

I was tempted to give us Austin but I just don't see our front office being that ballsy. Plus, after signing Gibson, adding a 5th WR seemed like overkill.
Or awesome...

Guess it's the way you look at it :)

Dolphins Dream Offseason 2014: Re-Sign Paul Soliai and Brent Grimes. Sign Brandon Albert, Sam Shields & Rashad Jennings. The Draft: 1. Kelvin Benjamin 2. Xavier Su'a-Filo 3. Seantrel Henderson 4. Xavier Grimble 5. Dion Bailey 6. Jalen Saunders 7. Nevin Lawson
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 12:16 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You bore me.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 12:31 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't be upset with Datone Jones, that works for the Pats. I'd prefer Carradine but we just missed out.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 12:44 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's not a bad pick for the Ravens at all. Brown, Minter, or maybe Elam would be good too.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 01:25 PM    (permalink
ChicagoBearsVet23
Veteran

ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we pass on Warmack for Fluker I might have to kill myself.
ChicagoBearsVet23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Starting to really like the Cyprien pick to San Fran.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBearFan View Post
I will throw things at my big screen TV if we pass on Warmack & take an true Right Tackle when we have Webb, Carimi, and Scott to fight it out for that side of the ball - considering we currently have NO one worthy on the roster to start at either Guard spot. This is of course we don't resign Lance Louis, even if we do - we still need depth & BIG upgrade !

Overall - a very good job !
Carimi is best at OG and if he does win the RT job, Fluker would be a dominant OG.
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 04:13 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think carimi will be a much better RT with a real guard playing next to him....fluker or warmack would push carimi to the next level imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 05:22 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

interesting, you think Jarvis would play with his hand down for the giants?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:24 PM    (permalink
ChicagoBearsVet23
Veteran

ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
Carimi is best at OG and if he does win the RT job, Fluker would be a dominant OG.
Warmack >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fluker
ChicagoBearsVet23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Vaylor
Rookie

Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoBearsVet23 View Post
Warmack >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fluker
Don't know about that. Fluker would be an awesome guard.
Vaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 07:25 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, I won't say that the Jets won't or shouldn't take Star because that's potentially a really good value pick. But, they've spent their last two first round picks on defensive lineman and a third round pick two years ago on another defensive lineman, and they run mostly three man fronts. Even when they move to a four man front, if they take Star they'd have three defensive tackles and a strong side defensive end.

They really need an edge rusher more than anything else in the front seven, and also have one of the worst offenses in the NFL (and that's being kind). If his heart checks out I like the value, but I'm just not sure how much sense it makes in building a team long-term.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 07:36 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Falcons dont need a TE in round 1
Old 03-27-2013, 08:15 PM    (permalink
4U2NV
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
interesting, you think Jarvis would play with his hand down for the giants?
It just seemed like a Giants pick. Take the falling guy, value pick, BPA, all seem like Giant traits. Plus, they like their pass rushers.
Old 03-27-2013, 08:17 PM    (permalink
4U2NV
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
Falcons dont need a TE in round 1
Not this year, but what happens when Gonzo retires for real next season? Eifert is head and shoulders above any other TE in this draft and who better for him to spend a year learning from than the best ever at the position? The Falcons feature the TE a lot in their offence and I think Eifert would be a great fit for them even if he doesn't necessarily fill an immediate need.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Seasonticketholder
Veteran

Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love boring drafts where the Saints land Barkevious Mingo!
Seasonticketholder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:17 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cyprien really in first nah man. I will take Elam instead or Reid . or a wide out/DL