Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-03-2007, 05:40 PM    (permalink
GermanSaint
Veteran

GermanSaint hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

roman harper
Old 04-03-2007, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Achilles33
Veteran

Achilles33 smells like sex panther.Achilles33 smells like sex panther.Achilles33 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryJohnson27 View Post
Are you saying Phillips is a better coach then Parcells?
Right now, yes, all together, no, Parcells is a HOFer. But Parcells lost his touch. He was a good drafter, but he sucked as a coach. We had the players to easily dominate the NFC, yet he held us back. He was a control freak. He had to oversee everything, and not let his coaches do what they are paid to do, coach. Parcells' old stuff didn't work anymore. Did you see what Wade Phillips did in San Diego? Expect the same in Dallas, but better, because we have a secondary, they don't. Parcells tried to make D-Ware an all-around LB. Sure it could help his game, but why? He is a pass-rusher. He should be like Merriman, rushing the QB 99% of the time. Just run him at the QB. I expect him to have around 20 sacks this year because of Wade.

I'll give you an example, on the offensive side of the ball. We have the best WR in the game in T.O. Seattle had freakin CBs off the street like Pete Hunter on him in the playoff game, and their was a rookie (kelly jennings) on Terry Glenn. We should have been lighting them up. Throwing up and down the field. We should have won by 5 TDs. Yet, Parcells is a control freak, conservative coach, so we didn't throw the ball over 20 yards, ONCE!!! Lets let that sink in.....ONCE!!! lol.

Wade Phillips will have much more success than Parcells in Dallas. Mark it down. If you thought Parcells was still a good caoch, you are dead wrong.

Last edited by Achilles33 : 04-03-2007 at 05:43 PM.
Achilles33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Im all with GB12 and Marviel Underwood, but i also hope Jarrett Bush gets some action next year, i didnt watch a lot of Packer games, but when i saw bush, he look pretty good. I just like the kid and Utah State...
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 05:44 PM    (permalink
RaVeNFaNaCtIc
Rookie

RaVeNFaNaCtIc hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Ravens-
Jarret Johnson- was a great situational player and now has the starting job replacing Adalius Thomas

Kyle Boller- people know him but he could have a breakout year because he has sat down behind a veteran QB and has shown flashes of being a great QB. He deserves 1 more chance.

Dawan Landry- had a great rookie year with 69 tackles 5 int's, 3 Sacks, and 1 touchdown.
other -
Kelly Gregg
Demetrius Williams

Give Kyle Boller 1 Last Chance
#1 supporter of Demetrius Williams!
I used to be MaddenPlayer52
RaVeNFaNaCtIc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 05:46 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gerald Hayes MLB - I guarantee he is a pro bowler next year, had about 100 tackles in 12 games and will only get better the more playing time he gets

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anthony Smith - FS

Steelers 3rd round pick last year and played great in the few games he played in at the end of the year. Incredibly hard hitting safety. He plays great on special teams and starting at FS and I think he could do big things under Tomlin.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Patriots-
Ellis Hobbs, CB Hobbs really improved inh his second year, and is the teams #2 corner (as of now) alongside Samuel. Like Asante, he is a little undersized but is quick and packs a punch. He is a playmaker and a solid kick returner as well.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 05:51 PM    (permalink
SFbear
Veteran

SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dusty Dvoracek DT. Picked in the third round by the Bears last year but injured his foot in preseason and spent the season on IR. Played next to Tommie Harris in college and was considered by some to be a better player than Tommie. Dropped to the third round due to character concerns dealing with violent behavior but they all stemmed from alcoholism. He seems to have cleaned up his act and has been studying hard to learn the game despite his injury. Has a huge motor and is thought very highly of by the Bears coaching staff who know a thing or two about defense.
SFbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 05:54 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well number 10 took my guy for the giants- so I'll say a kinda well known player in Gibril Wilson. Our DC worked wonders in philly with safeties, and i feel Gibril Wilson will get more help around him in the secondary and really go back to his rookie form(his best year) i predict a Pro Bowl!!!!(yes, bold prediction)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 05:59 PM    (permalink
LarryJohnson27
Rookie

LarryJohnson27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles33 View Post
Right now, yes, all together, no, Parcells is a HOFer. But Parcells lost his touch. He was a good drafter, but he sucked as a coach. We had the players to easily dominate the NFC, yet he held us back. He was a control freak. He had to oversee everything, and not let his coaches do what they are paid to do, coach. Parcells' old stuff didn't work anymore. Did you see what Wade Phillips did in San Diego? Expect the same in Dallas, but better, because we have a secondary, they don't. Parcells tried to make D-Ware an all-around LB. Sure it could help his game, but why? He is a pass-rusher. He should be like Merriman, rushing the QB 99% of the time. Just run him at the QB. I expect him to have around 20 sacks this year because of Wade.

I'll give you an example, on the offensive side of the ball. We have the best WR in the game in T.O. Seattle had freakin CBs off the street like Pete Hunter on him in the playoff game, and their was a rookie (kelly jennings) on Terry Glenn. We should have been lighting them up. Throwing up and down the field. We should have won by 5 TDs. Yet, Parcells is a control freak, conservative coach, so we didn't throw the ball over 20 yards, ONCE!!! Lets let that sink in.....ONCE!!! lol.

Wade Phillips will have much more success than Parcells in Dallas. Mark it down. If you thought Parcells was still a good caoch, you are dead wrong.
It's not so much that I think Parcells was still a great coach, but Wade Phillips has proved nothing as a head coach.
LarryJohnson27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Big Country" David Stewart. He's our RT. But I guess he broke out last year with a fine season...just not many people know of him. We love to run behind him.

If you meant a new starter next year that wasn't previously in the lineup, I guess the only options would be whoever wins our FS spot between the youngsters, Calvin Lowry or Vince Fuller.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 06:21 PM    (permalink
zoinks
Rookie

zoinks hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Titans

NB/CB Cortland Finnegan...an unheralded 7th round pick from tiny Samford University, and all the kid does is make plays. (Jaguar fans will remember hi spectacular 90-yard fumble return, where he broke two tackles and stiff-armed MJD to the ground on his way to the end zone.)

SS Chris Hope....after playing in Troy Polamalu's shadow for four years, Hope had a Pro Bowl caliber season in his first year as a Titan, and was statistically superior to every AFC safety in the Pro Bowl.

OT's Michael Roos and David Stewart - very solid bookends for the Titans' O-line, and a big part of why Travis Henry had 1200+ yards.
zoinks is offline   Reply With Quote
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's between Anthony Alabi or Fred Evans. If we don't get an OT in the first round Alabi will likely be the LT next year. Evans probably won't start but he is the future at NT and should get a lot of PT next season.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
anthony smith and james harrison. anthony smith was an absolute beast when he came in last yr as was james harrison. they both should have starting jobs to begin the yr and will dominate.
agreed, harrison finally gets his chance to sign

and smith came on strong at the end of the year last year and i hope he continues to play that way
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Bigburt63
Veteran

Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Patriots- Dave Thomas --> with graham gone he becomes the 2nd receiving tight end behind watson and he showed his potential when he got his limited chacnes to play this past season
Bigburt63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 06:31 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
Im all with GB12 and Marviel Underwood, but i also hope Jarrett Bush gets some action next year, i didnt watch a lot of Packer games, but when i saw bush, he look pretty good. I just like the kid and Utah State...
Bush eill be fighting to just make the team. he could be kept around for his special teams but he will be burried in the depth chart at corner.
Old 04-03-2007, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Juqua Thomas, Jamaal Jackson and Todd Herremans
Old 04-03-2007, 06:47 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Tyjuan Hagler for the Colts. He's just a phenomenal athlete and I think being in the Cover 2 will really help him to utilize that to the fullest.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 07:02 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gerald Sensabaugh for the Jaguars. Donovin Darius has had two season ending injuries in a row and is slowing down. Sensabaugh is going to challenge for both of the starting safety spots, and will probably win one of them. He has better range than Darius, but can still hit like a truck. He's just raw.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cedric Griffin.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 07:07 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Brandon Jacobs. If you think he broke out last year, you haven't seen the half of it.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 07:13 PM    (permalink
407Niner
Rookie

407Niner hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

49ers TE Delanie Walker
Old 04-03-2007, 07:42 PM    (permalink
PackerMang
Rookie

PackerMang hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

For the packers,

I'll stick with the current packers that posted and go with Underwood, was playing very well in preseason before his injury. I think that if he was not injured would have forced manuel out of the line up during the season

Also I'll add Will Blackmon CB, has great potentia and one of my favorite picks from the 2006 draftl but got sidetracked with injuries. Desperatly needs reps. Depending on if hte packers draft a corner, blackmon could push and end up being the nickelback this year since his competition right now is Patrick Dendy and Frank Walker
Old 04-03-2007, 07:42 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with Stoner on Gerald, another guy that was breaking out last year was Reggie Williams. Unfortunately, Captain Turnover took over, and he regressed thanks to poor QB play. But watch out for him this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 07:49 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
I like Bush alot too, and Underwood.
I have a few people from Green Bay

Vernand Morency&Noah Herron
Im not saying that they are the solution to our problem, yet, but the two have alot of potential together in an age of the 2RB system. Morency
provides the lighting and Herron the thunder.

Patrick Dendy
Played 12 games and had 3 picks and a TD. Also had 37 tackles. Statistlcy very good, and I think hes got lots of potential. Picked off Sexy Rex Grossman!

Nick Collins
Is milimeters from jumping off this list. One "Darren Sharper-type" year and hes a starr.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Last edited by neko4 : 04-03-2007 at 07:52 PM.
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote