Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 03-31-2013, 05:12 PM    (permalink
fatso
Rookie

fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Just a personal preference of mine. When it comes to pass rushers, I want physical specimens. Guys who have long arms, and great speed. Doesn't have to be JPP but I want a good body on em. I much rather have Tank than Werner. Werner doesn't have elite physical tools.

Montgomery is slow off the line. So he's no bueno to me.
That's fair. Looking at the blueprint of your team, what you're saying fits. I guess I just see him as a good fit because 1. You guys love good passrushers and 2. you guys also love value, which IMO he'd be.

What bothers me about Tank is his age. Dude's already 24. I should have graduated college 3 years ago and I'm 24.
fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:29 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
In your opinion, who are the worst picks your team could potentially make in the first round? For New England, I'm thinking something like this:

OT Justin Pugh - Pats like left tackles to convert to other spots, but they don't need to upgrade at right guard enough to reach on someone like Pugh.

OG Kyle Long - Another left tackle who the Patriots could unfortunately like as a right guard conversion prospect; too old to go this high as well.

C Barrett Jones - Ryan Wendell did a great job last year, and I'm not sure that Jones is athletic enough to consistently execute pull/move blocks.

DT Johnathan Hankins - Offers little to nothing as a pass rusher; New England needs more of a three-technique penetrator than another nose tackle.

DT Jesse Williams - Same reasoning as Hankins; Patriots may also value Williams because he is well-versed in Nick Saban's two-gap defensive front.

DE Margus Hunt - Doesn't consistently play up to his athleticism and wasn't incredibly productive; could end up being the NFL's next Adam Carriker.

DE Alex Okafor - A little bit limited in terms of scheme; high character player who may not ever develop into a dynamic pass rushing option at left end.

CB David Amerson - Does not play up to his measurables; looks slow on tape and is one of the draft's weakest tacklers. Not a great cover corner.

CB Jamar Taylor - Allows a little bit too much separation; Patriots love measurables at cornerback, so they could be seduced by his workout numbers.

SS Matt Elam - Could end up being a Bernard Pollard-type player in the NFL, but isn't big or athletic enough to match up in man coverage vs. WRs/TEs.
To be fair to Carriker - he was drafted to play DE in a 4-3 which was not his strong suit. He has actually become a good 3-4 DE in Washington - he got hit by the injury bug this year.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 06:01 PM    (permalink
AcheTen (Thumper)
Veteran

AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper)

Any one of: Barkevious Mingo, Ezekiel Ansah, or Dion Jordan. Especially the latter two.

All three, but especially Ansah and Jordan, have "bust" written all over them.
AcheTen (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 06:10 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Taking Dion Jordan in the first and then taking Manuel would make me switch teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 07:10 PM    (permalink
JungleRock85
Rookie

JungleRock85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JungleRock85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JungleRock85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JungleRock85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JungleRock85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JungleRock85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JungleRock85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JungleRock85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JungleRock85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JungleRock85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JungleRock85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Bengals I don't want them to take DJ Fluker or Menelik Watson early. They need to re-sign Andre Smith and not have to use another 1st rounder on the same RT position they used the #6 pick on a few years back for Andre. Some other players I don't want them to take that they have been linked to include Manti Te'o or Montee Ball.
Old 03-31-2013, 07:24 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was high on him until the Alabama game and that changed my thoughts on him.

Also not drafting a potential #1 WR would be a nighmare.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 07:46 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
Any one of: Barkevious Mingo, Ezekiel Ansah, or Dion Jordan. Especially the latter two.

All three, but especially Ansah and Jordan, have "bust" written all over them.
Both have incredible upside. Why wouldn't you want any? Would you prefer Werner?

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:03 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
To be fair to Carriker - he was drafted to play DE in a 4-3 which was not his strong suit. He has actually become a good 3-4 DE in Washington - he got hit by the injury bug this year.
Carriker was drafted to play DT in a 4-3.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trading up in the draft. Seriously, why would anyone do that this year? You can easily make an argument that the #3 or #4prospect at a position is a better prospect than the #1.

What's the exception? QB; opinions vary wildly. RBs; there isn't even a collective opinion. WR; again, lots of options. TE; okay, cool, you've got a clearcut #1 who isn't considered an elite prospect. OT; probably the biggest disparity here, drops off big after Johnson. OG; it's a friggin' guard, but yes, Warmack and Cooper are the guys. DE; take your pick. OLB; take your pick. MLB; take your pick! CB; a bit off a drop off after the top 3, MAYBE, but I don't love any of them. S; see corner.

Such a blegh draft devoid of really exciting prospects. Any team that trades up this year will probably be making a mistake.

Besides that, any offensive line prospect not named Cooper or Johnson to the Packers in the first would make me cry. As would any 3-4 DT/DE not named Datone Jones.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:18 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Carriker was drafted to play DT in a 4-3.
Oops my bad. Either way he is much more suited to playing DE in the 3-4 rather than DT in a 4-3 at that height.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:40 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not getting players who can contribute during the 2013 season. No long term developmental projects pls.
Old 04-01-2013, 12:40 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Similar to the post above me - Taking any players (exception being QB) that will not be able to contribute right away aka has the "project" label.

I do believe the Bills have talent on both sides of the ball, and we need to finally start adding to it the right way and take players that will contribute right away as well as develop.

We take Ansah - I'm ruining walls.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:53 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Geno Smith to the Raiders. I don't buy him as being worth a top 5 pick and would much rather go with Palmer/Flynn and Pryor into next season and continue to rebuild our defense. Take Star or Jordan at 3 and keep drafting defense.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:35 AM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Oops my bad. Either way he is much more suited to playing DE in the 3-4 rather than DT in a 4-3 at that height.
This is absolutely true. The Rams tried to make him something he wasn't because of his size. The truth be told, I think everyone wanted Willis that year but they weren't willing to trade up to get him. I want to say he went just a couple of picks before us. I'm not really an advocate of trading up, but that would have been well worth it IMO.
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:36 AM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Similar to the post above me - Taking any players (exception being QB) that will not be able to contribute right away aka has the "project" label.

I do believe the Bills have talent on both sides of the ball, and we need to finally start adding to it the right way and take players that will contribute right away as well as develop.

We take Ansah - I'm ruining walls.
Just to let you know...I do drywall on the side:-)
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 02:10 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the Colts didn't draft any lineman I would be severely pissed off.

Also, if the Colts drafted Teo I would lose it.

I'm bracing myself to be disappointed, but neglecting the Oline to the scrubs we have and our average signing would be terrible. As for Teo, I just don't think the Colts need an ILB. Jerrel Freeman, Pat Angerer, and Kavell Conner are solid options. I also just don't really like Teo's personality. Hearing him boast of normally running a 4.6 or 4.5 after he ran a 4.9 had me rolling. I think he can be a good player, but the Colts can't afford to waste that high of a pick on him.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 03:14 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think there is a bad pick for the Texans since they could go in so many different directions. I would be fine with a lot of picks. We could go WR, TE, OT, DT, LB, or even secondary depth.

Last edited by jayceheathman : 04-01-2013 at 03:21 AM.
jayceheathman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:44 AM    (permalink
bulldog0123

I don't want the steelers to draft a wr in round one.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:02 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm praying the Lions pass on Ansah, he may be good in 3 years but Detroit needs help now not down the line.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:46 AM    (permalink
Attyla the Hawk
Rookie

Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Seahawks, A draft where Mel Kiper says we did an average job or better and Walter Cherepinsky doesn't label it, 'the worst draft in the history of drafts'. I know we scored big the worse he rips our picks.

I'll take the Hawks standard 8-9 'reach' picks. Half of them should turn out great. Pretty sure 9 out of 10 fans will never have heard of them anyway.
Attyla the Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:01 AM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've seen Eddie Lacy mocked to the Rams in the first round a few times, and one of the St. Louis Post Dispatch beat writers has talked him up as a possible option in the first round.

To me, that makes little sense. Not only do I feel there's a big question about his value as a Top 22 pick, but the team is planning on using a committee approach which reduces the need to use a high pick at the position IMO. So I guess he'd be my choice.
Old 04-01-2013, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attyla the Hawk View Post
For the Seahawks, A draft where Mel Kiper says we did an average job or better and Walter Cherepinsky doesn't label it, 'the worst draft in the history of drafts'. I know we scored big the worse he rips our picks.

I'll take the Hawks standard 8-9 'reach' picks. Half of them should turn out great. Pretty sure 9 out of 10 fans will never have heard of them anyway.
I'd like to see them shore up that OT position. Okung is prone to injury and after that you have Giacomini and Carpenter. Not addressing that area would be a concern.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:43 PM    (permalink
AcheTen (Thumper)
Veteran

AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attyla the Hawk View Post

Who is "Walter Cheripinsky"?
AcheTen (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nightmare Scenario for the Gmen is that Jerry Reese and Marc Ross decide they've had enough of making the draft their ***** and retire.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 02:31 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jim Irsay gets drunk the night before and tweets the big board.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote