Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 04-04-2013, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Definitely no complaints about that Bengals draft.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 04:51 PM    (permalink
rawdawg
Veteran

rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love the trade for the Bears, ok execution. I think Schwenke could be had at 50. I do like Sio Moore though I'd rather go Ogletree or Minter there and Schwenke later. Actually Kawaan Short would be the BPA there IMO. Love the Wheaton pick. Bears really like him too from what I hear. Love the Renfree pick late. Big fan. Kinda has a Cutler type background. Smart kid, talented on a team without much talent around him in college. Experienced. Strong arm. Underrated mobility.

Like the CAL CB, but like Poyer, Hawthorne and Gratz much more who are still on the board. Don't see the need for the 2nd LB and Porter is stuck at WLB....Briggs' position. I'd go DL there based on the other picks u have.
rawdawg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 03:41 AM    (permalink
bengalbuck
Rookie

bengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Well done on the Bengals picks. First 2 rounds are great.

If I was to nitpick a little bit, I think they will go WR a bit earlier than 6th. I also think they will draft 2 RBs, especially if they go with a bigger guy like Lacy. They need a 3rd down back also.
bengalbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 08:36 AM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I deem this Cowboys draft a success

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 12:04 PM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dion Sims and Kenny Stills won't be Falcons. they care about character. Falcons also don't need a fullback. otherwise, it's poretty good.

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 03:00 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont hate most saints picks, love mingo in the first even. But cant pass up on hankins for swearinger no matter how much i like jungleboi/black xerxes.

This in turn allows you to get Bacarri Rambo in the fourth over Goodwin who i see mocked to the saints consistently and i really dont know why. Saints dont like small receivers at all.

Not a fan of drafting a qb but dysert in the fifth might be too good value. personally id pick malliciah goodman or william gholston there for dline depth

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 03:26 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like most of it, but it does break my heart everytime I see Manuel mocked to us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post
Love the trade down for Alford but taking a second corner back to back seems unlikely now. I like Slay a lot but would rather have Stedman at that point. I don't really see Shanahan going after a RT that early either having just signed 3 in FA and speaking highly of last years draft pick at that spot. A late rounder is possible but I think BPA at WR/RB/LB/S seems more likely. Love Poyers value even more if he wasnt our 3rd CB drafted...I really dont think we can or will wait until the 5th to take a safety. And to think I thought 3 corners was a lot then you go and have us taking a 4th! I have to believe we will come out of the draft with better than a transitioning safety.
EDITED
Quote:

9. TRADE Washington Redskins (BUF) – Robert Alford /CB/ Southeast Louisiana:
Alford lived up to the buzz senior week and combine and looks like the type Raheem Morris would love to coach. NFL Comp. Vontae Davis

23. Washington Redskins – Darius Slay /CB/ Mississippi St.:
Stock is rising but I’m still not all in yet. NFL Comp. Derek Cox

22. Washington Redskins - Earl Wolff /S/ NC State:
Unheralded SS that showed off at the combine.

10. TRADE Washington Redskins (BUF) - Micah Hyde /S/ Iowa:
College CB transitioning to FS has very good ball skills.

21. Washington Redskins – Nickell Roby* /CB/ USC:
Small man to man tough guy ideal for the increasingly important nickel CB spot. 3 CBs is a bit much but Biggers, Wilson and Hall are all slated to be FAs after the season.NFL Comp. Ray Mickens

29. Washington Redskins – William Campbell /DE-NT/ Michigan:
Sleeper that could wind up playing in the league for awhile.

23. Washington Redskins – Chris Jacobsen /OG/ Pittsburgh:
Zone blocker for depth.
I think Micah Hyde is a great value as a FS. Iowa DBs are pretty solid. Changed it up slightly but I don't think 3 CBs is out of the question in that division and with the potential FAs coming up after the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Brown Leader is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
With Arthur Brown off the board, I could get down on that trdae for the Bears. I like their draft overall. But I don't like the pick of Renfree. I am usually a fan of picking a developmental QB late, but the Bears have so many holes in their defensive depth chart to make that pick.

For the Jaguars, Joeckel at 2 is a dumb pick. Eugene Monroe is a very good left tackle. The Jaguars have a ton of cap space, so resiging him won't be an issue. Taking a RT at the second pick is horrible value. Their trade back into the first to get Geno is interesting but ridiculous. A lot of people try to get cute and use their mocks as an indictment of the QB class. But the truth is, Geno is not going to get out of the top-ten.
You're so sure? Even the most respected draft guys aren't so sure anymore.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 04-07-2013, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by scar988 View Post
Dion Sims and Kenny Stills won't be Falcons. they care about character. Falcons also don't need a fullback. otherwise, it's poretty good.
Interesting. I didn't know there were past issues with Sims. He and his pops. :no bueno

EDITED
Quote:
30. Atlanta Falcons – Nick Kasa /TE/ Colorado:
Big, fairly athletic guy that could learn a lot and emerge.

*36. Atlanta Falcons – B.W. Webb /CB/ William & Mary:
Small school guy singled out by many for his impressive play at senior week practices, but knocked for his lack of physicality.

30. Atlanta Falcons – Ace Sanders*/WR/South Carolina:
Lightening quick jump-starter for any offense and sp tms.

30. Atlanta Falcons – Braden Brown /OT/ BYU:
Depth a significant need now. Brown's athletic enough to land on either side.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 04-07-2013, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great draft for SF other than round 2. Terrance Williams at #34 overall? Please God, No! Great job otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Sheldon Richardson a lot. I think he could be a versatile defender for the Titans. I'd go with Warford or Long in the 2nd over Woods. Quessenberry looks a bit weak at G. I'd go with a WR there, DaRick Rogers. I like Duke Williams, just think he may go a bit later. CB is probably higher on the needs list, and I like BW Webb around here. Vince Williams seems reasonable, but I also like Gooden who went the next pick. I guess it depends on what type of depth they want at LB. Guess I can't complain about Watford, but after signing two vet FA G/C's, not sure if they'd spend a 5th on a guy. Don't think I'd go with Mauti, maybe a pass rush type like Eric Martin.
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:06 AM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
I like Sheldon Richardson a lot. I think he could be a versatile defender for the Titans. I'd go with Warford or Long in the 2nd over Woods. Quessenberry looks a bit weak at G. I'd go with a WR there, DaRick Rogers. I like Duke Williams, just think he may go a bit later. CB is probably higher on the needs list, and I like BW Webb around here. Vince Williams seems reasonable, but I also like Gooden who went the next pick. I guess it depends on what type of depth they want at LB. Guess I can't complain about Watford, but after signing two vet FA G/C's, not sure if they'd spend a 5th on a guy. Don't think I'd go with Mauti, maybe a pass rush type like Eric Martin.
He might not even be there at the top of the 3rd. Packers' Thompson rumored to really like him. And it's hard to see the Titans take another WR with character concerns.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:25 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Colts:
Bjoern Werner
Da'Rick Rodgers
Jordan Poyer
Marcus Lattimore
I have to congratulate you on this Colts mock. I really like it. I am not going to critique every round to see if there is a player I want more. I just think that's a solid Colts draft and would be thrilled if it fell that way. All 4 would be excellent values at positions that need to be bolstered.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
He might not even be there at the top of the 3rd. Packers' Thompson rumored to really like him. And it's hard to see the Titans take another WR with character concerns.
I've watched him, and he is talented, but I want more strength at G. Maybe he can add strength, that's not uncommon, but I'd stick with one of the other guys.

Maybe they shy away from Rogers, but I think they need to look at it deeper than he's "just another player with character concerns". There's different levels of screwing up. Marijuana is one that frightens me the least. He's sounded sincere about him being the one that has hurt his career, and that he needed to turn his life around. Sometimes guys just need a 2nd chance after a big slap on the wrist (unfortunately I don't think Kenny Britt has had a big enough wake up call just yet). I think a 3rd is worth the risk for a WR with 1st round talent and his issues.
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 03:27 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

way too early for mathieu imo. i'd ***** and moan like cray

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
way too early for mathieu imo. i'd ***** and moan like cray
I was going tom swap Reid and Mathieu just for the sake of Browns fans complaining 2nd round's too early but I was like screw it. I think Mathieu is the better prospect.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 04-13-2013, 03:20 AM    (permalink
xpmar9x
Rookie

xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've really grown on Sheldon Richardson to the Titans, but as another DT (not DE).
xpmar9x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 06:41 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only complaint about Miami is Christine Michael. As you mentioned, he's got character concerns and Philbin is clearing out those kinds of things, I don't see Miami drafting anyone with them.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 09:09 AM    (permalink
TNPatsFan
Veteran

TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good job on this.

I don't see any way Milliner gets out of the top 10, even if you and I both don't think he belongs in the top 10. Same with Geno. I personally am not convinced he should be a first round pick but still I don't see him lasting out of the top 10. And Miami's trade up I think is doubtful. I keep reading that they don't like Johnson enough to trade up for him.

My team is the Pats so I'll comment specifically on their picks. Overall I couldn't complain with that draft. However, if they draft DL in the first I think it will be more of the pure pass rusher type. I don't think Jones is what they are looking for. They have been looking hard at guys like Jordan, Ansah, Werner, Carradine, et al. I haven't heard them connected to Jones at all. Basically I doubt the Pats would take Jones with Carradine and Trufant on the board.

Haven't heard any connection between the Pats and Hayden but taking a CB in round 2 would not be a surprise, whether Hayden or someone else.

If they keep their 3rd rounder and Bailey is still on the board, I think that would be a great pick. I like him a lot and the Pats have done a private workout with him. I'm not confident he'll still be on the board, but I'd be very happy with that pick if it happened.
TNPatsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Heisman
Rookie

Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
23. Minnesota Vikings - Sylvester Williams /DT/ UNC:
Williams looks a little like Geno Atkins every few snaps. His stock is climbing. NFL Comp. Jurrell Casey

25. Minnesota Vikings (SEA) Manti Te'o /LB/ Notre Dame:
Stock steadily recovering after the most bizarre pre draft controversy ever. NFL comp. Rey Mauluga

22. Minnesota Vikings DeAndre Hopkins* /WR/ Clemson:
Hopkins is loved by some but Im not quite as high on him. Still, hes got great ball skills, quickness and the mindset of a #1 WR. NFL comp. Nate Burleson

21. Minnesota Vikings Johnthan Banks /CB-S/ Mississippi St:
Stock now depends on how well he looks in Indianapolis. Well, safety now imo but he could also shine in the Viking scheme at CB. NFL Comp. Brandon Browner

5. Minnesota Vikings (DET) Cornelius Washington /DE/ Georgia:
Forgettable college production but really impressing in pre draft evals.

23. Minnesota Vikings Dallas Thomas /OG/ Tennessee:
Versatile and athletic helps out inside and outside.

22. Minnesota Vikings - Mike Gillislee /RB/ Florida:
Does everything well and has looked good in post season evals but is still under the radar.

21. Minnesota Vikings Marcus Davis /WR/ Virginia Tech:
Huge underachiever that has a Jerry Porter skill set but hasnt utilized it.
WOW this Vikings draft is stellar!! there are probably sexier first round picks out there but throughout the draft you have them taking great value players, and hit all of our needs. simply awesome. If you end up making a 7th round, its all but a foregone conclusion they will draft a punter!
Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 04:38 AM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
Thanks for the catch. Perfect now! ;
Perfectly awful...

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote