Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-05-2013, 01:33 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like that the Bears are giving him a tryout. It's the smart thing to do, since there's a potential payout with zero risk involved.

That being said, I don't see him getting a contract. I hated his NFL prospects even when he was at LSU. I think he's got a ten cent brain; he's just not a smart guy. He sounds like a mongoloid...or a running back.

...of course, I was 100% sold on Brady Quinn.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:35 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't mind if the Texans tried him out. Even if he was 350 pounds, he would still be better than TJ Yates.
Old 06-05-2013, 02:54 AM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bears are one of the perfect teams for him. Trestman is a QB's kind of head coach. Jake is there so he knows he's the backup.

If his head and heart are fully into becoming the best player and person he can become. Then why couldn't he become at least a backup in the NFL. Worth the shot. Would be a great story of someone over coming their demons.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:53 AM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story...o-bears-friday

Apparently the correct answer may be da Bears.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:59 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm rooting for him. After uncle ray ray died he went into a deep depression which brought on the purple drank.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 11:38 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

None ....... Tebow's a better QB. And Tebow can't throw.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 11:47 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
I'm rooting for him. After uncle ray ray died he went into a deep depression which brought on the purple drank.
He definitely ate his sorrows away.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 11:58 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is just wrong that the bears are giving him a try out . Where Tebow can't even get one. Just wrong. Screw you NFL.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Jacksonville and Cleveland?
Henne is an average solid backup, I don't feel good criticizing Gabbert because he played for three coaches in two seasons, but I'd take Jacksonville because I like Matt Scott and Jordan Rodgers as prospects who could develop over time. And with Cleveland, I'd take Weeden over any of Tennessee's QBs right now. Fitzpatrick sucks, unlike Gabbert Locker had a year to sit and learn from a veteran and has played for the same HC and still hasn't shown anything, and Enderle and Rusty Smith might not even be backups in this league.
Old 06-05-2013, 01:44 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think having an expensive backup qb is one of the worst allocation of resources you can have. Why pay anything more than the bare minimum for a player who never plays a game unless your starting qb gets hurt, and typically loses 80% of those games anyway?

It's just dumb. It makes no sense at all. I'd just spend a 4th round pick or later on a backup qb every 3 years or so.
Old 06-05-2013, 02:32 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuc View Post
The Bears are one of the perfect teams for him. Trestman is a QB's kind of head coach. Jake is there so he knows he's the backup.
Damn, I've been spelling Jake Utler's name wrong for years now
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 03:56 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Not to be rude, but that dude was a lazy POS with or without ray ray being around coming out of LSU.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 04:21 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I think having an expensive backup qb is one of the worst allocation of resources you can have. Why pay anything more than the bare minimum for a player who never plays a game unless your starting qb gets hurt, and typically loses 80% of those games anyway?

It's just dumb. It makes no sense at all. I'd just spend a 4th round pick or later on a backup qb every 3 years or so.
Depends on the player honestly. Take Frank Reich, he was the perfect backup QB to have. Or a situation like Steve Young in SF or Aaron Rodgers in GBm who where the heirs apparent to HOF QBs.
Old 06-05-2013, 04:22 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Not to be rude, but that dude was a lazy POS with or without ray ray being around coming out of LSU.
I think we all know it is impossible be a lazy POS while being a QB for Jimbo Fisher.
Old 06-05-2013, 04:51 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
I think we all know it is impossible be a lazy POS while being a QB for Jimbo Fisher.
Oh c'mon, he turned it on for one year and then reverted to his normal self.

Lazy coming into LSU....Worked Hard for Jimbo for one year...Got drafted #1...Went back to laziness.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Guru
Rookie

Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Hertz car rental team at LAX would be a nice spot for him. Other than that not sure he'd add any value.
Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 12:34 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
Depends on the player honestly. Take Frank Reich, he was the perfect backup QB to have. Or a situation like Steve Young in SF or Aaron Rodgers in GBm who where the heirs apparent to HOF QBs.
Different eras. There was no free agency back then. They can afford to keep an expensive backup. Nowadays every penny counts. If you have a franchise qb and you're not trying to groom his replacement (like the Favre situation), then you shouldn't waste money on a guy who provides such little value to your team.

Think about what you can do with the 1.5 million dollars you saved against the cap. That's an extra player.
Old 06-06-2013, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Denver Bronco56
Veteran

Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
I like that the Bears are giving him a tryout. It's the smart thing to do, since there's a potential payout with zero risk involved.

That being said, I don't see him getting a contract. I hated his NFL prospects even when he was at LSU. I think he's got a ten cent brain; he's just not a smart guy. He sounds like a mongoloid...or a running back.

...of course, I was 100% sold on Brady Quinn.
I wasnt sold on JaMarcus, soley because he to me was a one game wonder that had a rocket arm... much like the old Nike slogan "Chicks did the long ball", GMs dig the long ball... That being said he did have some flashes, but having played for Oakland where 1) they didnt have a stable system in place and 2) he didnt seem dedicated...

But i was right there with you on Brady Quinn but i think much like the raiders going to an unstable organization like the Browns didnt help him and he never really got another chance, whether that was playing behind the circus known as Tebowmania or for the Cheifs that finally cut the chord from Cassell... I still think he had the tools and mind to play QB in the NFL, i think his chance of being a team's QB has past him.
Denver Bronco56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Denver Bronco56
Veteran

Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Different eras. There was no free agency back then. They can afford to keep an expensive backup. Nowadays every penny counts. If you have a franchise qb and you're not trying to groom his replacement (like the Favre situation), then you shouldn't waste money on a guy who provides such little value to your team.

Think about what you can do with the 1.5 million dollars you saved against the cap. That's an extra player.
See im still a firm beleiver in the sit for a little bit... I mean i understand the college kids are running more pro style systems and what not... but people like Carson Palmer and Aaron Rogers are still a perfect example of what learning how to be a pro, learning and honing the skills it takes for sucess is invaluable...

So often you see a QB that has the tools but never really pans out because lets face it, if you are thrown in on a bad team you are only going to build up bad habits and its kind of sink or swin..and with how good NFL defences are a 21 or 22 might likely sink.

This is very relevant with passing QBs, if you have someone like a RG3 or Cam Newton they can make up for the lack of skill on teams with their running ability, but if you are say... JaMarcus Russel you are not going to make something out of nothing when you cant run away.

I think what Denver is doing with Brock Osweiler is great.. taking a guy that decided to come out early in the 2nd round that many say would have been a top 10 pick in this years draft had he stayed and let him learn behind Peyton Manning should(hopefully) pay off.

With that being said could Denver have picked up another key player instead? yeah...but the value of a franchise QB speaks for itself, and if you can pick up an Aaron Rogers type and let him learn behind a sure fire HOFer it is worth the pick.

But having the luxary of doing so means you have to have a stable franchise and have a plan in place... teams that NEED QBs usually do not have that luxary as the coaches and GMs are on the hotseat.

David Carr comes to mind when you dont have skill around and you rush a QB in.... minus he played behind one of the worst olines ever hence why he was sacked so much, it still proves the Cam Newton, RG3 and Luck type of rookie success is not the norm.. you have the JaMarcus, Matt Leinart, Vince Youngs, David Carrs that sank instead of swam when throw in.
Old 06-06-2013, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
It is just wrong that the bears are giving him a try out . Where Tebow can't even get one. Just wrong. Screw you NFL.
Well, he IS about twice the passer that Tebow is.

So are Vince Young, Trent Edwards, Tarvaris Jackson, and a slew of other borderline backups.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 03:15 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver Bronco56 View Post
See im still a firm beleiver in the sit for a little bit... I mean i understand the college kids are running more pro style systems and what not... but people like Carson Palmer and Aaron Rogers are still a perfect example of what learning how to be a pro, learning and honing the skills it takes for sucess is invaluable...

So often you see a QB that has the tools but never really pans out because lets face it, if you are thrown in on a bad team you are only going to build up bad habits and its kind of sink or swin..and with how good NFL defences are a 21 or 22 might likely sink.

This is very relevant with passing QBs, if you have someone like a RG3 or Cam Newton they can make up for the lack of skill on teams with their running ability, but if you are say... JaMarcus Russel you are not going to make something out of nothing when you cant run away.

I think what Denver is doing with Brock Osweiler is great.. taking a guy that decided to come out early in the 2nd round that many say would have been a top 10 pick in this years draft had he stayed and let him learn behind Peyton Manning should(hopefully) pay off.

With that being said could Denver have picked up another key player instead? yeah...but the value of a franchise QB speaks for itself, and if you can pick up an Aaron Rogers type and let him learn behind a sure fire HOFer it is worth the pick.

But having the luxary of doing so means you have to have a stable franchise and have a plan in place... teams that NEED QBs usually do not have that luxary as the coaches and GMs are on the hotseat.

David Carr comes to mind when you dont have skill around and you rush a QB in.... minus he played behind one of the worst olines ever hence why he was sacked so much, it still proves the Cam Newton, RG3 and Luck type of rookie success is not the norm.. you have the JaMarcus, Matt Leinart, Vince Youngs, David Carrs that sank instead of swam when throw in.
Honestly, I think you're either ready or not. Bad qbs will fail regardless of their situation, and good quarterbacks will succeed regardless of their situation. It's really just excuses.

David Carr was going to stink regardless of his situation. Same with Sanchez, same with Joey Harrington etc. The league is much more qb friendly now, you can tell within 2 years if your qb is going to succeed or not.

There's really no need for these guys to sit anymore. Look at Kevin Kolb. Sat for what, 3 years? Still sucked.

You either got it or you don't.
Old 06-06-2013, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Denver Bronco56
Veteran

Quote:
Honestly, I think you're either ready or not. Bad qbs will fail regardless of their situation, and good quarterbacks will succeed regardless of their situation. It's really just excuses.

David Carr was going to stink regardless of his situation. Same with Sanchez, same with Joey Harrington etc. The league is much more qb friendly now, you can tell within 2 years if your qb is going to succeed or not.

There's really no need for these guys to sit anymore. Look at Kevin Kolb. Sat for what, 3 years? Still sucked.

You either got it or you don't.
If you line up as a prototypical QB behind the line the texans had in front of Carr... you cant do much if you are getting sacked before you can drop back... I really feel like he was put in a terrible situtation..

And yeah you either have it or you dont... But being Kolb or Matt Flynn is different than being a 1st or 2nd round QB. They had like 1 or 2 good games and desperate teams thought it was enough...

Simply put sitting and learning and getting better if possible is great for a young QB, but you cant turn trash into gold... Kolb was trash and had a good game..

If you know your guy is retiring in a couple years (Farve or Manning) and you dont have alot of holes, taking a very talented guy to sit and learn how a HOF QB does things and prepares is great... But again not many teams have a HOF QB and not many are in a stable situation where they can select a guy high and let him learn.
Old 06-06-2013, 03:44 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

Quote:
As perfectly illustrated by Steve Young in Tampa Bay.
Old 06-06-2013, 05:53 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Well, he IS about twice the passer that Tebow is.

So are Vince Young, Trent Edwards, Tarvaris Jackson, and a slew of other borderline backups.
Um no Tebow is far better then Jackson. Nice attempt though.

Last edited by 49erNation85 : 06-06-2013 at 05:57 PM.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 06:30 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Um no Tebow is far better then Jackson. Nice attempt though.
Tim Tebow is the worst QB to ever play in the NFL.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote