Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 04-12-2013, 02:23 AM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
I'm currently taking offers to move up or down from 5.
I don't think you're going to be able to move up since you're OTC...LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:23 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm currently taking offers to move up or down from 5.
Yeah, I guess we didn't leave any of the LT prospects for you at 5. I really hope this doesn't prove to be true during the real draft.
Old 04-12-2013, 02:24 AM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Double post

Quote:

Last edited by Shupp : 04-12-2013 at 02:26 AM. Reason: Double post
Old 04-12-2013, 02:25 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oakland and Detroit have come to terms on a trade sending Joeckel to block Stafford's blindside

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:35 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Oakland and Detroit have come to terms on a trade sending Joeckel to block Stafford's blindside
I'm actually very happy with this trade.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:37 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm actually very happy with this trade.
Same here, I need all the high picks I can get since I don't have a 2nd. You get maybe the top prospect in the draft, and I get the picks and fill a need on my team with a high level prospect. We both win here.

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 04-12-2013, 02:40 AM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Details to be on the transaction page I'm assuming..

Quote:
Old 04-12-2013, 02:43 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shupp View Post
Details to be on the transaction page I'm assuming..
If D-Unit is awake. I told the Lions GM they could post my pick so this can get rolling and tomorrow the trade will be officially approved. If not I can in the morning. Either way works for me.

I'm gonna hit the hay though, see you all tomorrow.

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 04-12-2013, 02:44 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Cleveland is here I'll post the pick that will later be traded to Oakland. If not I'll wait til the morning.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 04-12-2013, 02:51 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If Cleveland is here I'll post the pick that will later be traded to Oakland. If not I'll wait til the morning.
Watch it, D-Unit is already pissed that I posted my trade and made my pick without confirmation from him.
Old 04-12-2013, 02:58 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Watch it, D-Unit is already pissed that I posted my trade and made my pick without confirmation from him.
Yeah it seems that RPG isn't around anyway. It can wait til the morrow.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 04-12-2013, 08:37 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shupp View Post
PS. my wife has longer arms!
Can I draft her?
Old 04-12-2013, 08:43 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steelers always looking to move down!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:56 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People need to pony up the 2nd rounder if they want to move up from late 1st to my 8-9 picks. Don't think I'm asking too much here. Especially considering I can use the guys that are good value at these picks, unlike the 4 spot. I just need to accumulate some more picks to fix the Jets depth.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:00 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
People need to pony up the 2nd rounder if they want to move up from late 1st to my 8-9 picks. Don't think I'm asking too much here. Especially considering I can use the guys that are good value at these picks, unlike the 4 spot. I just need to accumulate some more picks to fix the Jets depth.
I think everyone already knows you want to trade down.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:02 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New Orleans:
Looking to move down from #15

Trade block
Will Smith
Mark Ingram
Chris Chamberlin
Roman Harper

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:04 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
I think everyone already knows you want to trade down.
Was that the point of the post? Point was I'm looking for offers that include a 2nd all the offers I have on the table are for the 3rd, but thanks for trying to troll again.

And previous posts were regarding moving back from the 4 spot which I did and now I'm trying to move back from 8 and am not thrilled with the offers I'm getting.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:08 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Was that the point of the post? Point was I'm looking for offers that include a 2nd all the offers I have on the table are for the 3rd, but thanks for trying to troll again.
The point was that everyone already knows you want to trade down...They can PM you if they are interested and then you can negotiate there. You don't need to post in here every 5 minutes saying that you want to trade and that current trades aren't living up to your expectations.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-12-2013, 09:13 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
The point was that everyone already knows you want to trade down...They can PM you if they are interested and then you can negotiate there. You don't need to post in here every 5 minutes saying that you want to trade and that current trades aren't living up to your expectations.
On the same token I think everyone knows you don't like me, you don't need to respond to everything I say.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:20 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
On the same token I think everyone knows you don't like me, you don't need to respond to everything I say.
I was just trying to help you out. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-12-2013, 09:24 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
People need to pony up the 2nd rounder if they want to move up from late 1st to my 8-9 picks. Don't think I'm asking too much here. Especially considering I can use the guys that are good value at the picks, unlike the 4 spot. I just need to accumulate some more picks to fix the Jets depth.
You are asking too much. If you want a 2nd RD pick, it'll be in next year's draft. No one will be offering you a 2nd in this draft, and they shouldn't. You should ask for a 3rd and a 5th/6th instead of a 2nd.

People are notorious for lowballin in forum mock trades anyway. Rarely do both sides get what they should consider fair.

And SP is correct. Its unwise to criticize the people that aren't willing to trade what you want. We all know you're shopping the pick, but at the same token, people know you're desperate to trade down because you've forced the issue so many times. So since you're the one so eager to make a trade, you're going to be the one who comes out worse in the deal. Your posts have dissolved your leverage.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:26 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
You are asking too much. If you want a 2nd RD pick, it'll be in next year's draft. No one will be offering you a 2nd in this draft, and they shouldn't. You should ask for a 3rd and a 5th/6th instead of a 2nd.

People are notorious for lowballin in forum mock trades anyway. Rarely do both sides get what they should consider fair.

And SP is correct. Its unwise to criticize the people that aren't willing to trade what you want. We all know you're shopping the pick, but at the same token, people know you're desperate to trade down because you've forced the issue so many times. So since you're the one so eager to make a trade, you're going to be the one who comes out worse in the deal. Your posts have dissolved your leverage.
Wait wait what? When did I criticize anyone at all in any way, shape or form? I said people need to give me a 2nd if they want to move up from the late 1st to 8, that's it. And I don't see how that is asking for too much at all, even in a class that isn't top heavy, you're moving up 20 spaces and only giving up a 3rd? A late 3rd at that.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:31 AM    (permalink
UTPATS
Veteran

UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Robcards can get the trade he wants, then great. If he can't, then great. Can we move on already?
- Atlanta Falcons GM
UTPATS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:53 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTPATS View Post
If Robcards can get the trade he wants, then great. If he can't, then great. Can we move on already?
This. Let's quit bitching at each other.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:54 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Public trade negotiations are often messy, anyway.