Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 04-12-2013, 11:03 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see why D-Unit would stop the trade. I'd say just make the pick.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:03 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm thinking I should just post my pick, D-Unit must be caught up at work or something and I don't see why my trade won't go through. Can I get another highly regarded posters approval to go ahead and do this so this can get going?

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:05 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Where's D-Unit at? Draft is suppose to start in 3 minutes
It's 6am for me buster. *yawn*

The clock has officially started!!!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:05 AM    (permalink
UTPATS
Veteran

UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
I moved up because I truly believe, these 3 OT's are the best talent in the draft and were pushed up by skill not hype. I don't care that it doesn't happen often, it did happen this year and that is all I care about.

Clady was taken high in a draft year where they were a # of LT's competing to be high picks, but I guess Denver was stupid for taking one, by your standard he should have flopped, or just maybe, solid GM's know exactly what they are doing and perhaps you don't.
Wow, when did I ever call you stupid? Guess kudos means something different in Canada than it does in the US...

I thought the deal you made a pretty solid, especially considered what the Raiders wanted.

I just don't think all three will end up being good... I most certainly might eat my words later...And that's ok....

My intent wasn't the criticize and CERTAINLY wasn't calling anyone stupid for making any moves...I was just trying to create a different topic of conversation other than everyone hating on each other for their posts...

#Epic fail, I guess...
- Atlanta Falcons GM
UTPATS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:07 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Talking

Quote:
I'm thinking I should just post my pick, D-Unit must be caught up at work or something and I don't see why my trade won't go through. Can I get another highly regarded posters approval to go ahead and do this so this can get going?
You have my approval
Old 04-12-2013, 11:11 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
It's 6am for me buster. *yawn*

The clock has officially started!!!
Nobody should be waking up that early in paradise!! (Except for an online forum mock of course).

I'm ready to post my pick once it's approved

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 04-12-2013, 11:17 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

I add an extra 3rd and get the pass rusher I was looking for :)

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 04-12-2013, 11:19 AM    (permalink
UTPATS
Veteran

UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice work Raiders... Well played, sir...
- Atlanta Falcons GM
Old 04-12-2013, 11:20 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I add an extra 3rd and get the pass rusher I was looking for :)
Jeez so that's all I need to do to get value for my picks? Select the BPA and then trade after the fact?
Old 04-12-2013, 11:21 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTPATS View Post
Nice work Raiders... Well played, sir...
I was tempted to play it safe last night and just got with Jordan, but after thinking it over I knew I could get some compensation back for him and still get Jordan/Star. If I couldn't keeping Joeckel wouldn't have been a bad thing either.

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 04-12-2013, 11:22 AM    (permalink
UTPATS
Veteran

Quote:
I was tempted to play it safe last night and just got with Jordan, but after thinking it over I knew I could get some compensation back for him and still get Jordan/Star. If I couldn't keeping Joeckel wouldn't have been a bad thing either.
I lean towards your decision. Add value and get the player you want.
- Atlanta Falcons GM
Old 04-12-2013, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Oakland back on the clock for pick #5 right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:26 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shupp View Post
So Oakland back on the clock for pick #5 right?
Browns at 6. Oakland picked Dion Jordan
Old 04-12-2013, 11:26 AM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nvmd, CLE OTC for #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oakland/Detroit trade approved by D-Unit but guys I wouldn't post any other trades without D-Unit's approval, it really pisses him off and he could veto it.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there any time limit between picks otherwise, this could take a week to complete especially if someone fails to show.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:39 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Is there any time limit between picks otherwise, this could take a week to complete especially if someone fails to show.
D has all our cell numbers so I assume he has texted Pancake who will make his pick shortly. I assume. There is some kind of limit, I know that.
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oakland/Detroit trade approved by D-Unit but guys I wouldn't post any other trades without D-Unit's approval, it really pisses him off and he could veto it.
Wasn't the problem that you made the pick from the trade before it was approved?
Robcards
Veteran

He's already said between noon and midnight ET the time limit is 1 hour.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:43 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I work 11-7 today. I won't be around much till I get out of work! Hopefully Geno falls to my pick.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
Will be interesting to see what happens at 1 then. I assume D is on top of this in any case.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:47 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

I have the feeling Geno will fall into the 20's on this...

Unless Cleveland takes him here

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 04-12-2013, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
That means round 1 can take 32 hours to complete X 7 rounds =224 hours which is almost 10 days to complete the full draft. Got to be a better way!
Old 04-12-2013, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
That means round 1 can take 32 hours to complete X 7 rounds =224 hours which is almost 10 days to complete the full draft. Got to be a better way!
If D is on top of texting people there is no way it takes that long. I get a text, I take 5 minutes to see who is available and then I make my pick. I imagine it will be the same for most people so once this thing starts rolling and people start getting texted we should be okay.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Wasn't the problem that you made the pick from the trade before it was approved?
Yeah, but posters were saying it was all right so we could get on with it and I was still rattled by being called at midnight and informed I had to make my pick ASAP.