Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 04-12-2013, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
If D is on top of texting people there is no way it takes that long. I get a text, I take 5 minutes to see who is available and then I make my pick. I imagine it will be the same for most people so once this thing starts rolling and people start getting texted we should be okay.
Yeah, but what happens when someone isn't around to receive his text???
Old 04-12-2013, 11:52 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Yeah, but posters were saying it was all right so we could get on with it and I was still rattled by being called at midnight and informed I had to make my pick ASAP.
I didn't tell you that you had to make your pick ASAP. I told you the first 2 picks were done and I wanted to know if our trade was still going to happen...

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:56 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

any updates from Browns GM?
Old 04-12-2013, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That means round 1 can take 32 hours to complete X 7 rounds =224 hours which is almost 10 days to complete the full draft. Got to be a better way!
Only round 1 should take a long time. Not as many trades in later rounds, people should probably just message d unit their top picks for later rounds.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:58 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
I have the feeling Geno will fall into the 20's on this...

Unless Cleveland takes him here
Nah, I'm taking him at 16.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
I didn't tell you that you had to make your pick ASAP. I told you the first 2 picks were done and I wanted to know if our trade was still going to happen...
Well, I admit, I was asleep and when you called I was completely confused since I had thought the draft was starting at noon the next day and definitely panicked. What's important is that I thought I had to make my moves very quickly or someone would pick for me so I really didn't have time to think about my situation . It wasn't till after I picked that I realized, I didn't have to make decisions too rapidly, and that in the draft taking place, I could go at a very slow pace if I wanted.
Nevertheless, the draft worked out perfectly for me and I got the player I coveted.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, but what happens when someone isn't around to receive his text???
I just assumed that everyone had their phone on them, if they get a text right when the clock starts I have to think whatever they are doing they can find one minute in there to make a pick.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I just assumed that everyone had their phone on them, if they get a text right when the clock starts I have to think whatever they are doing they can find one minute in there to make a pick.
Well, Oakland and Detroit made their pick about an hour ago and I'm not seeing another pick come through since. At this rate, it will be noon tomorrow before round 1 is complete.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, Oakland and Detroit made their pick about an hour ago and I'm not seeing another pick come through since. At this rate, it will be noon tomorrow before round 1 is complete.
I don't think D is around. Once he is back this should all be sorted.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Never mind, he has until 1:14, Oakland picked at 12:14. What happens to his pick if he isn't here? Does Arizona pick and he's moved back?
Old 04-12-2013, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I don't think D is around. Once he is back this should all be sorted.
I hope he doesn't get too worn out from the long hours. He was up pretty late finalizing FA stuff because We PMed each other till 3+ AM discussing it and other items.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
Never mind, he has until 1:14, Oakland picked at 12:14. What happens to his pick if he isn't here? Does Arizona pick and he's moved back?
Or does somebody pick for him?? Either way, this is looking like a long drawn out process.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:13 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** me!!!
Old 04-12-2013, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Keylime 5 will hate the pick for Cleveland but I love it. If your offense is going to be almost totally a running attack then give the offense the talent to carry it out. Cleveland will now have one of the best OL's in the NFL and Trent Richardson should be a dominating RB.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Keylime 5 will hate the pick for Cleveland but I love it. If your offense is going to be almost totally a running attack then give the offense the talent to carry it out. Cleveland will now have one of the best OL's in the NFL and Trent Richardson should be a dominating RB.
I guess I see where you're coming from, but this is Norv Turner we're talking about.
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cardinals here, still looking to move down

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
I won't argue with any team taking Warmack. He's the best player in the draft.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:22 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Cardinals here, still looking to move down
Let's be honest, that's pretty unlikely to happen. Robcards has been trying to find a trade partner for hours with the next two picks in the draft.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Let's be honest, that's pretty unlikely to happen. Robcards has been trying to find a trade partner for hours with the next two picks in the draft.
It can happen, just be prepared to be trade raped. I have plenty of offers but none are even close to normal value
Old 04-12-2013, 12:25 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

but i'm willing to do it for cheap

Old 04-12-2013, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
It can happen, just be prepared to be trade raped. I have plenty of offers but none are even close to normal value
I think everybody wants to move down and everyone who has thought about moving up does not want to give up a second. Unless it means moving down only a couple picks I think anybody trading down 8+ spots will be getting trade raped.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:27 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would that be the highest a OG has ever been drafted?

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:27 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Every team wants to collect more picks in these things. Trading down in the 1st round is pretty tough to do.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:29 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

ill give this another 5 minutes or so

Old 04-12-2013, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Every team wants to collect more picks in these things. Trading down in the 1st round is pretty tough to do.
If I weren't a team in shambles like the jets I'd probably be trading up. Especially if I had multiple 2nds like the dolphins or niners. But yes I understand people in these are naturally going to want more picks but if it doesn't make sense for your team to have more picks, why not move up and get higher quality players?