Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 04-12-2013, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't want to take too much time for my 8 and 9 picks so please send me your final offers to move up and ill make a decision ASAP. At this point the board is known minus whatever player is taken at 7, so let me know what you're offering
Old 04-12-2013, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
It can happen, just be prepared to be trade raped. I have plenty of offers but none are even close to normal value
Funny, because I insisted that Oakland get a fair Value Chart Offer from me, I want it to be as realistic as possible and when you offered to take less I refused and insisted that my first offer still stood. I hope you appreciated my gesture toward realism.
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There really was a part of me that wanted to trade up for Geno but I just wasn't sold on him enough to force the issue and make the trade.
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brian Hoyer can be had for basically anything now, including player for player swaps, looking for a KR in that department

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 01:44 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wait wait what? When did I criticize anyone at all in any way, shape or form? I said people need to give me a 2nd if they want to move up from the late 1st to 8, that's it. And I don't see how that is asking for too much at all, even in a class that isn't top heavy, you're moving up 20 spaces and only giving up a 3rd? A late 3rd at that.
Well, I originally said that you were whining, but figured that was mean so I changed it to criticize.

I got nothin to say about pick values after seeing your trade with Buffalo. If you want a 2nd, more power to ya. Anything's possible now as far as I'm concerned.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Star and Milliner on the board, any takers let me know. Even though star isn't a fit for us I believe in BPA drafting so I will take both if I'm not offered anything reasonable.
Old 04-12-2013, 01:46 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

also Geno can be had if you want the 1 good QB in this draft :D

Old 04-12-2013, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Taking an early lunch, be home in 10 and ill figure it out then
Old 04-12-2013, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
also Geno can be had if you want the 1 good QB in this draft :D
Puitting 'good' beside Geno's name is a waste of ink. He's got 20-25 range talent with just too many question marks to ever be a solid NFL starter IMO.
Picking him at #7 just wasn't a good pick. However, having him sit behind Palmer for at least 2 years, just might work and maybe, under little pressure, he can develop.
Old 04-12-2013, 02:05 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

that's just dumb Geno is every bit as good of a passer as RGIII just lacks the elite athleticism, he won't last past #2 come draft day

Truthfully he is still KC's best option at #1

Old 04-12-2013, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

My potential trade partners at 8 backed out, so I am taking Dee Milliner and placing him on the trade block like raiders did with Joeckel.

Waiting to hear back from someone who made an offer to move up to 9 earlier in the week to see if that offer is still on the table. Will give him some time to get on, his number isn't listed.
Old 04-12-2013, 02:15 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My potential trade partners at 8 backed out, so I am taking Dee Milliner and placing him on the trade block like raiders did with Joeckel.

Waiting to hear back from someone who made an offer to move up to 9 earlier in the week to see if that offer is still on the table. Will give him some time to get on, his number isn't listed.
I haven't spoken with Drew today, so I'm fine with you using your whole 2 hours to work any trades out. Will give me time to wait for Drew and let me and him talk things over about what we want to do at #10. So no rush.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:17 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I haven't spoken with Drew today, so I'm fine with you using your whole 2 hours to work any trades out. Will give me time to wait for Drew and let me and him talk things over about what we want to do at #10. So no rush.
I'm here! I'm here!
Old 04-12-2013, 02:17 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anybody wants an All Pro kicker I'd be willing to parts ways with Janikowski for the right pick

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
My potential trade has until I go back to work in about 30 minutes to get on, I am making my selection then.
Old 04-12-2013, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
that's just dumb Geno is every bit as good of a passer as RGIII just lacks the elite athleticism, he won't last past #2 come draft day

Truthfully he is still KC's best option at #1
I don't know, I'd require some convincing that he's even the top quarterback in the class. Doesn't look comfortable going through progressions (usually scrambles or looks confused if his first option isn't open), doesn't read defenses very well (look at all the horrible decisions he made against teams like Oklahoma and Kansas State, two of the only good defenses he played all year), doesn't anticipate throws very well, short accuracy is hit-or-miss. He has some attractive qualities (build, arm strength, elusiveness, etc.), but he has a pretty good shot of being a bust as well. I'd be terrified if I were a Jaguars fan and Geno Smith was the pick at #2.
Old 04-12-2013, 02:26 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I had to pick one QB from this class to build around I'd still go with Barkley, even though we all know Geno will go ahead of him in the draft.

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

Old 04-12-2013, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
If I had to pick one QB from this class to build around I'd still go with Barkley, even though we all know Geno will go ahead of him in the draft.
I may make that same call. Barkley's throws are a little bit ugly in terms of the spiral, etc., but he seems to be more mentally advanced in terms of the reads, anticipation, throwing receivers open, placement, etc. Obviously a lot of it would depend on private interviews, scheme, and things like that.
Old 04-12-2013, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's not gonna be another hour for this selection is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shupp View Post
It's not gonna be another hour for this selection is it?
I already said when I was picking. Which is in a few minutes. You can still move up for Star, not sure why you wouldn't want to move up as the Niners considering how many picks you have but w/e
Old 04-12-2013, 02:44 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

The only Geno has on Barkley is athleticism and arm strength, other than those 2 things I'd grade Barkley above him. Even size isn't a factor now since Barkely checked in at 6'2 1/2.

It will interesting to see if the Cardinals/Jets can pull off what I did with the player for picks trade. It was easier for me with the LT's off the board but I can see a team wanting Milliner enough to move a pick for him since I grade Milliner much higher than Rhodes at this point.

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

Old 04-12-2013, 02:45 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

If Star was on the 49ers the rest of the NFL should just give up. He'd make that front 7 even nastier than it already is and fill a need at NT....

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

Old 04-12-2013, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Dee Milliner and Star Lotulelei are on the trade block.

Titans on the clock
Old 04-12-2013, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I already said when I was picking. Which is in a few minutes. You can still move up for Star, not sure why you wouldn't want to move up as the Niners considering how many picks you have but w/e
If somebody hasn't agreed to a trade by now after all of your posts about trades then it isn't going to happen. Lets get this thing moving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shupp View Post
If somebody hasn't agreed to a trade by now after all of your posts about trades then it isn't going to happen. Lets get this thing moving.
Someone did agree to a trade, but he isnt on and he didnt leave his number, maybe you should read before you post things that are already answered.