Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 04-12-2013, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe you should stop being high-maintenance

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
that's just dumb Geno is every bit as good of a passer as RGIII just lacks the elite athleticism, he won't last past #2 come draft day

Truthfully he is still KC's best option at #1
I think only the Jets are a threat to draft him at #9 and if he slips past the Jets, he'll drop into the 20's. He's not even close to RG111. His pocket awareness is mediocre, he holds the ball way too long and his leadership qualities are very questionable along with his role as a hard worker.
Way too many question marks for GM's to stake their careers on.
This guy will be very lucky to ever start in the NFL but 2 years on the bench in Arizona behind Palmer just might give him a shot.
Old 04-12-2013, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shupp View Post
Maybe you should stop being high-maintenance
You could have made that a lot shorter if you simply accepted the trade we discussed when the player you wanted was still on the board at 8, not my fault you backed out.
Old 04-12-2013, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unfortunately, the Jets will be lucky to score in double figures, all the defensive stuff in the world won't help Ryan save his job. I could see Milliner but 2 defensive players and nothing for the offense, will prove disasterous for the Jets.
Old 04-12-2013, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
You could have made that a lot shorter if you simply accepted the trade we discussed when the player you wanted was still on the board at 8, not my fault you backed out.
I said I would think about it. I thought about it...that's not backing out.

Quote:
Old 04-12-2013, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I said I would think about it. I thought about it...that's not backing out.
You sure made it sound like you were going to do it if milliner was there. But either way I had to try to find another trade partner, and my trade partner for 9 wasn't on. Not much I can do about that.
Old 04-12-2013, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Unfortunately, the Jets will be lucky to score in double figures, all the defensive stuff in the world won't help Ryan save his job. I could see Milliner but 2 defensive players and nothing for the offense, will prove disasterous for the Jets.
Why do you think I wanted to trade back so badly? No offensive players are worth the picks
Old 04-12-2013, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This public airing of presumably confidential trade discussions is getting really irritating.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:04 PM    (permalink
mdmgrand
Rookie

mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah we should leave it in a PM.... Just like Robcards and I worked out a pretty even deal for the 8th Selection (Dee Milliner, I was at work otherwise I would've probably traded up with Cleveland, so I guess I got lucky)

BTW, New York should keep Star, because he would be a great addition to that line with Coples, Ellis, and Wilkerson...
Old 04-12-2013, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
This public airing of presumably confidential trade discussions is getting really irritating.
Not as irritating as someone complaining about the time someone is taking when that person tried to set up trades beforehand but the person complaining was one of the people who decided against a potential trade not because the player he wanted wasn't there, but just because.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's just put all this catiness behind us and move on. Use this discussion thread to talk about picks and what you think the upcoming teams will and should do.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdmgrand View Post
Yeah we should leave it in a PM.... Just like Robcards and I worked out a pretty even deal for the 8th Selection (Dee Milliner, I was at work otherwise I would've probably traded up with Cleveland, so I guess I got lucky)

BTW, New York should keep Star, because he would be a great addition to that line with Coples, Ellis, and Wilkerson...
If we keep star were moving to a 4-3 and Ellis will be a situational run stopper. I signed Shaun Phillips so the starting line would be Phillips Wilkerson Lotulelei and Coples
Old 04-12-2013, 03:10 PM    (permalink
mdmgrand
Rookie

mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just to clarify because this has not been officially announced but the Jets are back on the clock...

San Diego Traded: 1st (11) and 3rd (76)
New York Traded: 1st (Dee Milliner, 8) and 4th (106)

D-Unit should edit this in when he gets the chance....
Old 04-12-2013, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What direction does San Diego go here? A few pass rushers on the board on the could take secondary. I suppose a WR isn't out of the question.
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im confused as to what the Jets are doing.
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Well scratch that then I suppose. I am thinking maybe New Yorks plan has been to move back and take Patterson.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:13 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Well scratch that then I suppose. I am thinking maybe New Yorks plan has been to move back and take Patterson.
Lets not give him any ideas ;)
Shupp
Veteran

Quote:
Not as irritating as someone complaining about the time someone is taking when that person tried to set up trades beforehand but the person complaining was one of the people who decided against a potential trade not because the player he wanted wasn't there, but just because.
LOL once again I said I would think about it, that's all. Which was a response to your multiple PMs, PM stands for Private btw, very childish making them public. I can't help you if you have reading comp issues. I'm glad your picks are over for a while.

Quote:
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
What direction does San Diego go here? A few pass rushers on the board on the could take secondary. I suppose a WR isn't out of the question.
After trading Danario Alexander, a wide receiver would be a good call. A rusher makes some sense as a replacement for Jarret Johnson on obvious passing downs, but I think the Johnson/Ingram duo is pretty solid.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:14 PM    (permalink
mdmgrand
Rookie

Yeah as San Diego I really debated staying here and hoping Warmack would fall, to pair with Andre Smith to become easily the best run blocking left side....

But, since Cleveland grabbed Warmack, I decided that Milliner was worth the 30 spots or so I moved down (from 3rd to 4th) to complete my secondary with Cox, now Milliner, Gilchrist, and Wright.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Quote:
If we keep star were moving to a 4-3 and Ellis will be a situational run stopper. I signed Shaun Phillips so the starting line would be Phillips Wilkerson Lotulelei and Coples
Has Ryan said, he is actually interested in switching to a 4-3 or did you make that decision for him????
Old 04-12-2013, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
LOL once again I said I would think about it, that's all. Which was a response to your multiple PMs, PM stands for Private btw, very childish making them public. I can't help you if you have reading comp issues. I'm glad your picks are over for a while.
I'm on the clock now btw. May take an hour to figure this one out.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Has Ryan said, he is actually interested in switching to a 4-3 or did you make that decision for him????
Yep. Making it for him, just like the Bucs GM made the decision to not trade for Revis.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Are you trying to trade down or are you not sure who to pick? I don't want to rush anybody but if possible let's move this **** along.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Quote:
Nap time...

Quote: