Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 04-12-2013, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdmgrand View Post
Yeah as San Diego I really debated staying here and hoping Warmack would fall, to pair with Andre Smith to become easily the best run blocking left side....

But, since Cleveland grabbed Warmack, I decided that Milliner was worth the 30 spots or so I moved down (from 3rd to 4th) to complete my secondary with Cox, now Milliner, Gilchrist, and Wright.
Interesting, since you could have had Cooper who many feel will be a solid blocker as well. Still I liked the trade for San Diego as Milliner is a top talent in this year's draft and well worth the price paid.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Are you trying to trade down or are you not sure who to pick? I don't want to rush anybody but if possible let's move this **** along.
I will gladly accept trade proposals, but I'm at work and also am not sure if the guy I want is worth the value at 11. Wasn't expecting to be picking again so soon.

Also Lotulelei is still on the block
Old 04-12-2013, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am surprised that the Jets in need of a CB would trade away Milliner and keep Star. Revis trade leaves a huge hole in their secondary.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
I am surprised that the Jets in need of a CB would trade away Milliner and keep Star. Revis trade leaves a huge hole in their secondary.
That's what I am thinking as well. I thought Milliner was a nice pick up for them and the return was not huge.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I got offered a trade for Milliner, I didn't get offered a trade for Star...
Old 04-12-2013, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
I will gladly accept trade proposals, but I'm at work and also am not sure if the guy I want is worth the value at 11. Wasn't expecting to be picking again so soon.

Also Lotulelei is still on the block
Do what you need to do but if you are at work and not able to PM people I don't think anybody will offer you a trade so I would either take who you perceive to be BPA or go with your guy who you are not sure is worth 11. Forum Mocks tend to have many poster picking guys they like higher than their value indicates. Honestly, I though Warmack was going to end up being chosen top 5.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Good luck Titans. I doubt they make that pick in real life, just too much of a chance at boom or bust, if it's a bust, the GM will be fired for sure. I think the 15-20 range is better for Ansuh.
He rarely even started for BYU, had a mediocre pratices at the Senior Bowl even though he was sensational during the game, a game where the rules totally favoured a raw prospect and didn't challenge him a whole lot. His moves are as raw as as can be and he has zero technique at this time, I believe he will really struggle against veterans who will take away his athleticism and make him use technique to survive. Could ride the bench for one or 2 years before he is ready.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:34 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bucs gm here. Looking to move down from 13 if the price is right. Pm. Me offers.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Jets trading down again! Fun times. I love Star and think he will cause havoc next to Kevin Williams with Jared Allen and Brian Robison/Everson Griffen. After signing Winfield back and picking up Brian Urlacher I think DT becomes the number 1 need after WR and WR value will be great end of round 1/round 2.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Vaccaro, great pick by the Jets with that choice, he's a lot better prospect than people suspect and will be an impact player for their secondary.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Vaccaro, great pick by the Jets with that choice, he's a lot better prospect than people suspect and will be an impact player for their secondary.
Yep. 1 of the 2 huge needs after my mock FA too. Why I wanted to move back to 13 with the Bucs so bad I figured I could get him there.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:43 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like trades being announced here like it's a done deal before they are even approved.

I might just reject the next one cause I feel like it. heh.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 03:43 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Good luck Titans. I doubt they make that pick in real life, just too much of a chance at boom or bust, if it's a bust, the GM will be fired for sure. I think the 15-20 range is better for Ansuh.
He rarely even started for BYU, had a mediocre pratices at the Senior Bowl even though he was sensational during the game, a game where the rules totally favoured a raw prospect and didn't challenge him a whole lot. His moves are as raw as as can be and he has zero technique at this time, I believe he will really struggle against veterans who will take away his athleticism and make him use technique to survive. Could ride the bench for one or 2 years before he is ready.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:44 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

catty arguing and trading players after they've been picked? ugh, amateur hour up in here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

I've been warning you guys to heed by the rule, D-Unit isn't pleased. Clear your trades with him before proceeding.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
catty arguing and trading players after they've been picked? ugh, amateur hour up in here.
Don't forget all the complaining!
Old 04-12-2013, 03:47 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Don't forget all the complaining!
I hope you're not saying I'm complaining!!!

I'm stating facts.

But yes, also lots of complaining.
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Great post!!!
Old 04-12-2013, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Where's the dolphins at leggooo
Old 04-12-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
A surprising comment coming from a Giants fan...

Old 04-12-2013, 03:51 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

That popped in my head right after I typed it, D. But can you think of anyone else in recent memory? Eli's the only one, and still, that was what? 9 years ago? Idk, it's just really rare to see
Quote:
Old 04-12-2013, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
That popped in my head right after I typed it, D. But can you think of anyone else in recent memory? Eli's the only one, and still, that was what? 9 years ago? Idk, it's just really rare to see
Most of what happens in the forum mock won't happen come draft day so lets all HAVE FUN!!!!!!! **** YA!!!!!
Old 04-12-2013, 03:52 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trading players after they're picked? What is this, the NBA draft?
Old 04-12-2013, 03:54 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Great post!!!
Webster already lost his GM job to TH and I. Read about it in the News Wire thread!

TH and I have all the job security, and we're here to **** **** up.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:55 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
It's still very early in Round 1. If this were any later, I'd second guess and probably not do it.

Shall we stop it?