Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 04-13-2013, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Menardo and I just agreed on a trade. Sent to D-Unit. Pending approval, I am getting my pic ready.
D-Unit is out, you can PM it to me. If it's the trade you offered earlier though, the value is off by too much.
Old 04-13-2013, 02:52 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aren't we doing a 2014 1st round mock too? I agree only those should be allowed for trade...

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well it appears I am the master of making trades that end up being declined.
Old 04-13-2013, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Interesting pick WittenFHOF. How does Pugh fit in your system? Are you planning on him as an OG?
Yes, Callahan is moving toward a zone blocking scheme. I have Pugh lined up as the starting RG at this point in the process next to FA addition Eric Winston. He has very good lateral movment and is a great fit schematically imo, also Garrett values players with positional versatility which he would bring with his ability to kick outside to tackle in a pinch.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reminder: D-Unit has been declining trades which are far apart on the trade value chart, so please don't send in proposals with large discrepancies in the pick values.
Old 04-13-2013, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Reminder: D-Unit has been declining trades which are far apart on the trade value chart, so please don't send in proposals with large discrepancies in the pick values.
If in future trades I add in players will D be assigning point values to players? I suppose I will wait for D to answer that.
Old 04-13-2013, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
If in future trades I add in players will D be assigning point values to players? I suppose I will wait for D to answer that.
Players will have value, but I'll probably have to forward any trades involving players to him if the value seems questionable.
Old 04-13-2013, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick is up.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

I'll give it five or ten minutes for any last-second trade offers, then I'll make my pick.
Old 04-13-2013, 03:05 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NO, DO IT NOW!a

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
NO, DO IT NOW!a
I just sent something in to D-Unit, not sure if he's around; I just didn't want to approve a trade involving myself. If he doesn't respond in a few minutes, I'm going to make my pick.
Old 04-13-2013, 03:08 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hehe, worst part about trading back is waiting to pick

Old 04-13-2013, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

The pick is in!
Old 04-13-2013, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Interesting pick by Buffalo.
Old 04-13-2013, 03:21 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where do I post approved trades?
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Where do I post approved trades?
In the draft thread.
Old 04-13-2013, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow surprised that Wheaton went before Hunter. I like Barrett jones in the 2nd but hasn't he publicly said he only wants to play C in the NFL? What's that mean for kelce?
Old 04-13-2013, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
Wow surprised that Wheaton went before Hunter. I like Barrett jones in the 2nd but hasn't he publicly said he only wants to play C in the NFL? What's that mean for kelce?
You could argue that Hunter may be the better overall player, but I think Wheaton is the more natural fit in New England's offense as someone who can play inside or outside, challenge defenses deep, gain a bunch of yards after catch, and carry the ball on reverses and trick plays. He's a quality route runner and blocker as well. The Patriots brought him in as one of their 30 pre-draft visits, and he's a senior and former team captain, which New England values pretty highly.
Old 04-13-2013, 03:31 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

I think Wheaton is better

Old 04-13-2013, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Menardo and I just agreed on a trade. Sent to D-Unit. Pending approval, I am getting my pic ready.
D-Unit's not around, send it to me!
Old 04-13-2013, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Hunter and doubt he gets out of round 1 in reat life. I was just praying he would still be there at 41.

I liked Wheaton too but not for our system.
Old 04-13-2013, 03:34 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have Wheaton #2 and Hunter #3. Both were great picks.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 03:35 PM    (permalink
skinsfan36
Rookie

skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
hehe, worst part about trading back is waiting to pick
Lol try just waiting til 51. Not complaining though got our franchise qb and made playoffs
Old 04-13-2013, 03:40 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

robcards. stop. name. dropping.

christ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
robcards. stop. name. dropping.

christ.
Khaseem Greene

Logan Ryan

Jawan Jamison

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote