Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 04-13-2013, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
who did you take at 66?
It's on the ticker, Slay and Barkley are off the board for 65 and 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
He traded it to the Lions who took Darius Slay, confusing because Lions didn't wait for me to pick at 65 to post...
You take too long and you know I forgot which pick was traded to me. :/

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
You take too long and you know I forgot which pick was traded to me. :/
I was on the phone, couldn't wait around for our trade to finally get approved lol

LOL I just looked and I posted my pick 1 minute after matt posted that the trade was approved
Old 04-13-2013, 10:57 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
I ******* sent my board in. Warford wasn't even on it.

EDIT: Ugh, why wasn't D-Unit here..
Actually nvm....

It is messed up though that they gave 2 back to back olinemen....

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

Last edited by RaiderNation : 04-13-2013 at 11:01 PM.
RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 11:05 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

giants looking to trade up from 81. so there's that
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good pick Browns, nice to know he wouldn't have been there for me at 71 if I didn't trade up for Ertz.
Old 04-13-2013, 11:10 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lacy finally goes....nice value there

Quote:
Old 04-13-2013, 11:11 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree good pick Cleveland, he was 3rd on my big board. Looks like I'll land my guys once Washington picks

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

Old 04-13-2013, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Which person do I send trades to?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 11:16 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RoP I'm guessing, he said he won't be around much though if I remember correctly

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

Old 04-13-2013, 11:18 PM    (permalink
skinsfan36
Rookie

skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who are we sending trades to. Dealing this pick
Old 04-13-2013, 11:23 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

If you take my guy I'm going to hurt you Broth

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

Old 04-13-2013, 11:30 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Frederick in the 3rd is a steal IMO, Logan gives us a developmental DT to rotate in our multiple scheme defense. Love adding Jordan and Logan to this defensive front 7

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

Old 04-13-2013, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

TB OTC right?

Quote:
Old 04-13-2013, 11:33 PM    (permalink
skinsfan36
Rookie

skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Open to moving down again if anyone is interested from 76.
Old 04-13-2013, 11:34 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Promised I wouldn't trade down anymore sorry guys lol. I don't think Logan would fall to me if I did since after him I see a drop off in DT's...

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

Old 04-13-2013, 11:36 PM    (permalink
mdmgrand
Rookie

mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking to trade my two 4th Rounders (106 and 110) to move up in the third.... PM
Old 04-13-2013, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I'm gonna stop the clock here, since bucfan12 hasn't been online and there's only 20 minutes left tonight. Obviously, if you're here and you're up, you should probably pick though.
Old 04-13-2013, 11:40 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New England is considering trading up or down, PM if interested.
Old 04-13-2013, 11:49 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm home now. This is gonna be fun to catch up on...

I think all the picks and trades have been updated in the first post.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

I think all the picks and trades have been updated in the first post.
Old 04-13-2013, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Can we at least get past the TB pick since he has been on the clock for a while already?

Quote:
Old 04-13-2013, 11:51 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

It's only been a little bit over twenty minutes, that's too soon, especially since he hasn't been online.
Old 04-13-2013, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
It's only been a little bit over twenty minutes, that's too soon, especially since he hasn't been online.
Oh man, another 12 hour stall. 9pm would be over 30 minutes, his fault for not being here

Quote:

Last edited by Shupp : 04-13-2013 at 11:57 PM.
Old 04-13-2013, 11:56 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anyone wants Warford, let's talk.