Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 04-14-2013, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
McDonald is my 10th ranked safety

that's just how deep this class is at the position

not even including Amerson
He's 10th for me as well and that includes Amerson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:33 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

skip them or find a new GM, DG quit after you picked Tank for him

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:34 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont get why tank was picked for them, either.

yeah, i'm bummed because I wanted him, but didn't seem like a DG pick. Everyone was up in arms about his clock running out but like...it's DG. I thought he deserved a little more respect than that
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I didn't see the trade but I'm here today, so you guys can send them to me now.

BTW, I never mentioned how close trades needed to be according to the chart. I just said "within reason". Obviously trades in the beginning of the draft will have a bigger disparity than trades at the end.
It was rejected by Matt Jones. I am not upset, it is what it is, but I think it was a very trade.

Matt Jones did offer me 85 for 102 and 120 so it is odd to me that he would reject my trade for 80 when I was offering an early 7th on top of my two fourths.
Old 04-14-2013, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Is Miami going to get the chance to use the whole clock again?
Oh boy, I sure hope so! Has he done anything in this forum mock at all? I messaged him a trade proposal days ago and he never said anything and I don't think he's made any of his picks. Can we just get a replacement GM? I'll make his picks I got nothing else to do until pick 178, I promise not to sabotage
Old 04-14-2013, 12:37 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post

yeah, i'm bummed because I wanted him, but didn't seem like a DG pick. Everyone was up in arms about his clock running out but like...it's DG. I thought he deserved a little more respect than that
It had been two hours and he didn't leave a number.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
It was rejected by Matt Jones. I am not upset, it is what it is, but I think it was a very trade.

Matt Jones did offer me 85 for 102 and 120 so it is odd to me that he would reject my trade for 80 when I was offering an early 7th on top of my two fourths.
Because one trade was off by 40 points and one was off by less than 20. If you don't want to make fair offers to anyone, don't expect to have your trades approved. It's that simple. "I didn't follow the rules, why was my trade rejected?" is a question with a very obvious answer.
Old 04-14-2013, 12:42 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree on the Tank pick, I thought it should have been Mingo or Rhodes. Shoot even Werner would have been a better value pick.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
mdmgrand
Rookie

mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

THe Colt McCoy trade was represented wrong on Draft Tek

San Fran owns the 157 Pick and Cleveland owns 164... Just was updated correctly yesterday, so the terms have been released.
Old 04-14-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
It had been two hours and he didn't leave a number.
Yeah a full two hours while everybody was waiting was going above and beyond. Should be no complaint there. Check in once in a while or leave your cell, worst case scenario send in a big board....

Quote:
Old 04-14-2013, 12:44 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Haha stop being salty because you didn't get your guy. DG's pick wasn't made for him after nearly 2 hours. He was given more time because I saw him on the forums. Then he disappeared. I thought he might be looking for a pic or something but he never came back. He never left a # to text him at, so all we could do was PM him. If you're on the forums and can't even see that you're otc or about to be otc before you leave, then that's disappointing.

...and I'm not skipping him here out of respect either. I already told that to Matt when Miami first got otc. I will PM him and ask him if he wants to continue. If I don't hear back or he doesn't want to continue then I will find a replacement.

Tank was selected because thebow mocked him to the Fins in his own recent mock draft. I looked up DGs posts to see if I could figure out who he would've taken but there was nothing. Most of his posts are in the Random Discussion Thread or NBA Thread... nothing in the Fins Forum about who he wants with the 1st pick that I could find.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Because one trade was off by 40 points and one was off by less than 20. If you don't want to make fair offers to anyone, don't expect to have your trades approved. It's that simple. "I didn't follow the rules, why was my trade rejected?" is a question with a very obvious answer.
D just said that he never set a limit to how close trades need to be to the trade chart. I broke no rules.

I have not complained about any of my other trades being rejected but it is a bit ridiculous that you offer me 85 for 102 and 120 and I reject and then when I make a trade for 80 for 102, 120 and my early 7th you reject the trade. I think the 7th makes up for the difference in 5 picks. I mean the two trades are very similar but in the one I actually made I added an additional pick.
Shupp
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdmgrand View Post

San Fran owns the 157 Pick and Cleveland owns 164... Just was updated correctly yesterday, so the terms have been released.
Thank you for this.

Quote:
Old 04-14-2013, 12:45 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

doesn't really matter now, we just shouldn't be waiting for him to pick

Old 04-14-2013, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
doesn't really matter now, we just shouldn't be waiting for him to pick
Agreed. He has abandoned this draft.
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tank is good.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm just salty because I wanted Tank and i love DG. that's all
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:47 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdmgrand View Post

Updated in the selection thread.
Old 04-14-2013, 12:48 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
i'm just salty because I wanted Tank and i love DG. that's all
Wanna make Miami's pick? If he gets mad, then we can just blame you.
Old 04-14-2013, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll post one for Miami. Who cares if DG gets mad?
Old 04-14-2013, 12:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
I'll post one for Miami. Who cares if DG gets mad?
I PM'd him and he's here. Let's wait.
Old 04-14-2013, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Alright, sounds good.
Old 04-14-2013, 12:54 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

DG quit I told you this 20 minutes ago :/

Dr. Gonzo
Icon

I have to leave! Just let me make my damn pick.
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
DG quit I told you this 20 minutes ago :/
Alright, since 30 minutes elapsed since I texted him, I restored the original pick. Minnesota is OTC.