Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 04-14-2013, 09:58 PM    (permalink
JoCur88
Rookie

JoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Liking Kevin Reddick, Baccari Rambo or Zaviar Gooden for STL.
Old 04-14-2013, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shupp View Post
Tavon Austin, Jaime Collins, and Marcus Lattimore so far......
And Elam and Winters, btw
Old 04-14-2013, 09:59 PM    (permalink
mdmgrand
Rookie

mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Tavon Austin, Jaime Collins, and Marcus Lattimore so far......
Everett Dawkins, Josh Boyd, or Akeem Spence

They need some DT depth...
Old 04-14-2013, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdmgrand View Post
Everett Dawkins, Josh Boyd, or Akeem Spence

They need some DT depth...
I'd lean ever so slightly towards Spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Their time is up, I vote Spence. What do you guys think?

Quote:
Old 04-14-2013, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Zaviar Gooden sounds good to me.
Old 04-14-2013, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoCur88 View Post
Rambo is off the board to PHI in round 3 I believe. I see Reddick as MLB in a 3-4......Gooden isn't a bad choice....

Quote:
Old 04-14-2013, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give them Gooden. I am just hoping to get my pick in tonight.
Old 04-14-2013, 10:18 PM    (permalink
JoCur88
Rookie

JoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I like the Akeem Spence to STL pick the more I think about it.
Old 04-14-2013, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

STL picked Gooden, I believe the Cardinals are OTC

Quote:
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy **** ahhh can I change my pick from Gooden to Terrance Williams? Since no One has gone after me?

I'd buy you all a drink if I could. I know im being a terrible gm.
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

don't think they needed another OLB

go for it sir
Old 04-14-2013, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Holy **** ahhh can I change my pick from Gooden to Terrance Williams? Since no One has gone after me?

Yup, change it and I'll delete my post...

Quote:
Old 04-14-2013, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

actually just let me change it if you don't mind

Quote:
Old 04-14-2013, 10:27 PM    (permalink
mdmgrand
Rookie

mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just sent out a few trade offers considering Terrance Williams was on the board.... THE best value so far, easily...
Old 04-14-2013, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post

Fixed, ARZ OTC

Quote:
Old 04-14-2013, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

We got close to 40 picks in today, pretty good

Quote:
Old 04-14-2013, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Give them Gooden. I am just hoping to get my pick in tonight.
I'd be really surprised if we got to #120 tonight

Quote:
Old 04-14-2013, 10:38 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i know who i want. if jbond picks tonight, someone text me, but i'm logging off for the night
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 10:39 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Fixed, ARZ OTC
it's Ari or AZ, ARZ looks so wierd
Old 04-14-2013, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

I PM'd Shane...since he went on the clock after 8:30 PST he has till the morning....this might be it for the night......

Quote:
Old 04-14-2013, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yup, I'm going to hold off and head to bed since Terrence Williams was my target :( If anyone wants to move up for cheap, I'll be around, but I'll pick in less than 8 hours I imagine.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 10:50 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just don't pick my guy or trade the pick to someone who will!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 10:53 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoCur88 View Post
Yeah, except Rambo is an Eagle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
just don't pick my guy or trade the pick to someone who will!
Who is he? I can take him.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote