Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 04-15-2013, 12:39 AM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Yeah, except Rambo is an Eagle.
Can't blame him for thinking Rambo would be available right now...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 01:04 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Willing to pair #141(5th) and #171(6th)(58.5 points) to move up. PM me if you want to move down....

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:17 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry I'm not night stalked like everyone here and have to wake up early. There should be a cut off time in te PM for this.

BS
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 04:12 AM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

9am-9pm EST isn't flexible enough?

Submit a big board if you will be unavailable..

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 04:23 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shupp View Post

I would have taken a WR. But it's cool. Impatience isn't a virtue.

Also, when I saw the message I was on the clock this morning, it was sent around 11. So sorry, as you can see, I'm up early for work.

Last edited by bucfan12 : 04-15-2013 at 04:25 AM.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:56 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shupp View Post

It's 9am-9pm pacific, 12-12 eastern. Understandable that someone would be asleep for the last couple of hours on eastern time, but if that's the case they should send their board to someone who will be on.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:11 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
I would have taken a WR. But it's cool. Impatience isn't a virtue.

Also, when I saw the message I was on the clock this morning, it was sent around 11. So sorry, as you can see, I'm up early for work.
You had been online while being on the clock and when I sent you the PM, it was even after your time had technically expired.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:22 AM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great pick by Scotty, he was one of my sleepers if at DT and he fits in very well with the scheme.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:39 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
You had been online while being on the clock and when I sent you the PM, it was even after your time had technically expired.
Nope. Joke of a draft
Old 04-15-2013, 09:42 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Nope. Joke of a draft
My only recommendation would be to leave a big board next time. Every forum mock operates similar with the clock structure and there was no mystery as to what the clock was going to be prior to the draft starting.

Old 04-15-2013, 10:38 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Clock starts in twenty minutes and I have texted Docta already informing him he is up.

Old 04-15-2013, 10:49 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My only recommendation would be to leave a big board next time. Every forum mock operates similar with the clock structure and there was no mystery as to what the clock was going to be prior to the draft starting.
Ya, I know that isn't the most fun, but worth it to leave a list when you are close to up and know it may happen before the clock runs out.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:51 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you don't leave a board you lose all right to moan when someone you don't like gets picked for you.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 11:13 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is D still running this thing? Are we taking time off? Just trying to figure out what the deal is and who to leave my big board with.
Old 04-15-2013, 11:17 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Is D still running this thing? Are we taking time off? Just trying to figure out what the deal is and who to leave my big board with.
D is still running the mock, Hawaii time just needs to catch up with everyone else haha

Old 04-15-2013, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
D is still running the mock, Hawaii time just needs to catch up with everyone else haha
When my pick is up somebody text me, I will text my choice but won't be able to post a pic so if somebody could do that I would appreciate it.
Old 04-15-2013, 11:31 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
When my pick is up somebody text me, I will text my choice but won't be able to post a pic so if somebody could do that I would appreciate it.
I'll probably be able to

Old 04-15-2013, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how long for each pick this round??? 5min, 10min etrc.
Old 04-15-2013, 11:46 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
how long for each pick this round??? 5min, 10min etrc.
an hour as far as I know

Old 04-15-2013, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Txs.

I had a late night so I'm going to take a nap till 3:00PM.
Old 04-15-2013, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

I thought it was half an hour for later rounds but D isn't around so not sure when we will start today.
Old 04-15-2013, 11:55 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
I thought it was half an hour for later rounds but D isn't around so not sure when we will start today.
I texted D to see what he says

Old 04-15-2013, 12:01 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

I have not heard from Chicago or D-Unit, but Cincinnati appears to be here to pick. Thoughts on a selection?

Old 04-15-2013, 12:02 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Be online for your picks. If by some stroke of sheer incompetence you miss your pick, then at least take your lick like a man.

You sons a bitches who are new to this need to suck it up and accept some God damn responsibility.

You have no right to a PM telling you you're up.
You have no right to a text telling you you're up.
You have no right to pawn off a big board on somebody and expect them to wait online for you.
You have no right to having the mod or community trying to make the best pick on your behalf.
You don't even have the right to have a perfectly equal trade be approved.

All these things are done as a courtesy because it's a way to speed things up for the rest of us. You signed up for this, so it's your job to be here for your pick and to be fully prepared. Don't complain when you miss your window and get somebody you didn't want. Instead, you should be thanking us for not giving you Marsalis Teague or a kicker. We could do that instead, you know.

But naw. Go ahead. Keep complaining. I'll pass Drew the full Titans GM role, and I'll ask D if I can take over the teams of GMs who can't follow the rules of a simple forum game and choose to whine about it when something doesn't go their way. Act like adults, ya bastards.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 12:02 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's just talk about how amazing the giants draft is instead of clock times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote