Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 04-15-2013, 01:07 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cincinnati is OTC

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 01:19 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Spence looks good for the Bears. Ranks 100th overall on Scott's Top 150, and gives the Bears a young DT to help Melton or lessen his loss.

I'll shoot Ryan a text too.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have my pick ready to go so I will wait for the Skins to pick so I can make mine before I take off.
Old 04-15-2013, 01:25 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I have my pick ready to go so I will wait for the Skins to pick so I can make mine before I take off.
Skinsfan didn't leave a cell number. Hopefully he shows up soon.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-15-2013, 01:27 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Willing to pair #141(5th) and #171(6th)(58.5 points) to move up. PM me if you want to move down....
The offers still on the table...

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good work getting your pick in quick Skinsfan.
Old 04-15-2013, 01:30 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We've got some speed going now!

Old 04-15-2013, 01:32 PM    (permalink
skinsfan36
Rookie

skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Good work getting your pick in quick Skinsfan.
Thanks. Nice pick btw I was hoping Williams would fall to 5th
Old 04-15-2013, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan36 View Post
Thanks. Nice pick btw I was hoping Williams would fall to 5th
I have to admit, I don't know a ton about this years draft. Just haven't had the time to research prospects as much as I have in years past. I have loved doing this mock because it has given me a reason to read up on players and watch youtube vids on them. Now I can look even smarter when talking draft with my friends. I loved what I saw out of Williams and I think he was pretty clearly the best SS available. I think he would work real nicely starting next to Harrison Smith.
Old 04-15-2013, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
We've got some speed going now!
Damn everybody is on it today. Awesome job everybody.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 01:46 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm on as well today too, but my pick is so far away!

I'd like to trade Davone Bess and I'll take a late 4th or early 5th now if someone is interested!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 01:50 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Tits don't pick until our 6th comp pick...

I regret nothing!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-15-2013, 01:51 PM    (permalink
skinsfan36
Rookie

skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skinsfan36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not up until 137 but will be away til about 430 can I leave my number with someone and they can text me and I'll jump on and pick?
Old 04-15-2013, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
I'm on as well today too, but my pick is so far away!

I'd like to trade Davone Bess and I'll take a late 4th or early 5th now if someone is interested!
Good luck with that, doesn't he have have 1 year remaining for 2.7 mil or so? Surprised he hasn't been cut yet
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
Good luck with that, doesn't he have have 1 year remaining for 2.7 mil or so? Surprised he hasn't been cut yet
We will not be cutting Davone. Trade or he stays with the team.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Be online for your picks. If by some stroke of sheer incompetence you miss your pick, then at least take your lick like a man.

You sons a bitches who are new to this need to suck it up and accept some God damn responsibility.

You have no right to a PM telling you you're up.
You have no right to a text telling you you're up.
You have no right to pawn off a big board on somebody and expect them to wait online for you.
You have no right to having the mod or community trying to make the best pick on your behalf.
You don't even have the right to have a perfectly equal trade be approved.

All these things are done as a courtesy because it's a way to speed things up for the rest of us. You signed up for this, so it's your job to be here for your pick and to be fully prepared. Don't complain when you miss your window and get somebody you didn't want. Instead, you should be thanking us for not giving you Marsalis Teague or a kicker. We could do that instead, you know.

But naw. Go ahead. Keep complaining. I'll pass Drew the full Titans GM role, and I'll ask D if I can take over the teams of GMs who can't follow the rules of a simple forum game and choose to whine about it when something doesn't go their way. Act like adults, ya bastards.
Post of the Year nomination.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 01:53 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan36 View Post
Not up until 137 but will be away til about 430 can I leave my number with someone and they can text me and I'll jump on and pick?
PF28 and I will probably be around. I think D-Unit is online, so you can trust us three with it.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Tits don't pick until our 6th comp pick...

I regret nothing!
Same with the jets picking in middle of 6th, got most of who we wanted. Looking forward to signing priority free agents
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I thought it was half an hour for later rounds but D isn't around so not sure when we will start today.
Same rules will continue. I think everyone knows the deal by now. The pace is going smoothly.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 01:54 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
PF28 and I will probably be around. I think D-Unit is online, so you can trust us three with it.
Yup, I should be around.

Old 04-15-2013, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
We will not be cutting Davone. Trade or he stays with the team.
That's an awful lot of money to be paying a 4th receiver who's reached his ceiling. Figured signing Gibson was a precursor to his release
Old 04-15-2013, 01:59 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

We better warn Tampa that they're in the neighborhood of being up

Old 04-15-2013, 01:59 PM    (permalink
UTPATS
Veteran

UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Denver is here...Would really like to gain a 5th and a 6th for this pick...
- Atlanta Falcons GM
UTPATS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:00 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quick pix, for some reason my image won't embed. I feel like a n00b
Old 04-15-2013, 02:00 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
Same with the jets picking in middle of 6th, got most of who we wanted. Looking forward to signing priority free agents
Being in two previous forum mocks has shown me that, when it comes to the Titans at least, the money area is in the 2nd-4th. I'd get to my 5th, 6th, and 7th RDs, and feel really apathetic over who to choose from. So trading quantity for quality was something I wanted to achieve.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.