Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 04-15-2013, 02:06 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey, how about for everyone's sanity check. If you have a pick in the upcoming 5-7 picks, can you post something here so we know that you are aware of it.

Sometimes we see you browsing on the forum, but then you don't show up for your pick or you disappear and it's a little frustrating. I don't want to text if I don't have to.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:08 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06 View Post
Quick pix, for some reason my image won't embed. I feel like a n00b
They are smart. Their image links don't end with a .jpg or .gif or .png, etc.
Old 04-15-2013, 02:13 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm around, no need to text me, unless we stall out very badly

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:19 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stills is potentially DHB's replacement on offense. Moore, Ford, Stills, Streeter and Curon is a nice set of young WR's to build with...

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:22 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Stills is potentially DHB's replacement on offense. Moore, Ford, Stills, Streeter and Curon is a nice set of young WR's to build with...
I think Stills is a bad ass. I wonder how he pans out in the NFL.

Upcoming picks:
29 (126). Tampa Bay Buccaneers (from New England) - not here, no cell #

30 (127). Atlanta Falcons - not here, texted already

31 (128). Cleveland Browns (from San Francisco) - online, but hasn't posted here

32 (129). Arizona Cardinals (from Baltimore) - here

33 (130). Baltimore Ravens (compensatory selection) - not here
Old 04-15-2013, 02:29 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bucfan is gonna have like 3+ PMs from us waiting on him, lol. Dude should leave a number. If I drunk text anyone, its gonna be Drew or fenikz.

Wasn't Stills seen as a potential 1st RD pick during his sophomore year?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:30 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I think Stills is a bad ass. I wonder how he pans out in the NFL.
I agree, and I like the value here in the 4th. A potential starter down the line that I think will be possibily a 3rd round pick in real life.

Now I get to wait until the 6th round until my next pick! Got a player I'm praying falls to me, he's going to be a gem on draft day when he goes late in the draft as well....

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:34 PM    (permalink
robert pancake gallery
Veteran

robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my pick is ready to go, i'm just waiting for my turn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Nope. Joke of a draft
seems like he probably isn't going to pick

Last edited by robert pancake gallery : 04-15-2013 at 02:37 PM.
robert pancake gallery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:46 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He wanted a WR. If his time expires, we'll give him Markus Wheaton. Scott gives Wheaton a 2nd-3rd RD value, so it fills need and value.

If he rage quit or is stalling out of spite, then he can probably kiss his participation in future forum mocks goodbye. Hopefully he hasn't and he follows this thing through to the end.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-15-2013, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Bucfan is gonna have like 3+ PMs from us waiting on him, lol. Dude should leave a number. If I drunk text anyone, its gonna be Drew or fenikz.

Wasn't Stills seen as a potential 1st RD pick during his sophomore year?
Yes he was. Stills, woods, and marquess Wilson were considered 1st round receivers for 2013 last year so it's interesting to see them all plummet (to varying degrees and for various reasons).
Old 04-15-2013, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He wanted a WR. If his time expires, we'll give him Markus Wheaton. Scott gives Wheaton a 2nd-3rd RD value, so it fills need and value.

If he rage quit or is stalling out of spite, then he can probably kiss his participation in future forum mocks goodbye. Hopefully he hasn't and he follows this thing through to the end.
Wheaton went 40 to the Pats lol

I think Cobi Hamilton and Tavarres King are probably the best wrs available at this point. Maybe Josh Boyce is up there too.
Old 04-15-2013, 02:51 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Markus Wheaton went in the 2nd round.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking to trade my 5th and two 7ths to move up to one of the next few picks
Old 04-15-2013, 03:09 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
Wheaton went 40 to the Pats lol

I think Cobi Hamilton and Tavarres King are probably the best wrs available at this point. Maybe Josh Boyce is up there too.
I think King would be a good choice for them.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:09 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

These WRs are all over the place!

I guess Ace Sanders and Cobi Hamilton are next in line, but there's probably better value elsewhere. Doubt the dude left a big board with anyone despite his shenanigans earlier.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-15-2013, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not picking until the mid 5th if anyone wants to pm me a big board because they won't be on.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boooo to whoever is on the clock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:17 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I think he could use a TE too. Tom Crabtree is listed as his starting TE.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-15-2013, 03:18 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think he could use a TE too. Tom Crabtree is listed as his starting TE.
I think we just need to give him a pass catcher of some sort.

Old 04-15-2013, 03:22 PM    (permalink
robert pancake gallery
Veteran

robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

jesus christ
Old 04-15-2013, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert pancake gallery View Post
jesus christ
Is he still on the board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:23 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

We'll go by Scott's rankings since he's a neutral party.

WR Ace Sanders or TE Dion Sims? Lets vote.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-15-2013, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like D-Unit's pick

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
princefielder28
Legend

Barney Rubble would be a good rotational defensive tackle for bucfan

robert pancake gallery
Veteran

barney rubble is an absolute steal imo