Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 04-17-2013, 12:09 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
I wonder what position Barney Rubble would play? Have to be half back.
Pulling guard.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 12:12 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are docta, dr gonzo and bengals around or can I go to sleep
Old 04-17-2013, 12:13 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am around and have my pick ready to go.
Old 04-17-2013, 12:21 AM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I am around and have my pick ready to go.
Gonzo = Pro Mock drafter, love his style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
Are docta, dr gonzo and bengals around or can I go to sleep
Old 04-17-2013, 12:40 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well at least we will be able to get Chicago and me done tonight. We should finish sometime tomorrow so good work everyone.
Old 04-17-2013, 12:46 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Well at least we will be able to get Chicago and me done tonight. We should finish sometime tomorrow so good work everyone.
Going to bed if you two and bengals pick tonight ill pick as soon as I wake up (7 pacific, 10 eastern). Nice progress today
Old 04-17-2013, 12:59 AM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick up. Didn't realize I was actually up since the board wasn't updated. Guess it doesn't mater since Bengals wasn't here.

1.20 D.J. Fluker OT
3.91 Jon Bostic ILB
4.07 Vance McDonald TE
4.17 Akeem Spence DT
5.153 Ace Sanders WR
6.188 Johnny Adams CB
Old 04-17-2013, 01:07 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Well I can go to bed happy knowing 1 of the 2 guys I really wanted will be there when I wake up. Glad trading back didnt blow up in my face. Gnight
Old 04-17-2013, 01:13 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marquez Wilson ....I remember when he was touted as a 1st rnd pick before the college season.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 01:21 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

22 (190). Cincinnati Bengals

23 (191). New York Jets (from Detroit through Redskins)

24 (192). Indianapolis Colts

25 (193). Green Bay Packers

26 (194). Seattle Seahawks

27 (195). Houston Texans

28 (196). Tampa Bay Buccaneers (from Denver through Philadelphia)

29 (197). Cincinnati Bengals (from New England)

30 (198). Atlanta Falcons
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 02:11 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I figure I will be up kinda early in the draft tomorrow, so if someone could please shoot me a text (I know some of you creeps have my number) it would be greatly appreciated.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 02:27 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Pick is up. No ctrl+f on phone but I'm fairly certain he wasn't picked. Back to bed
Old 04-17-2013, 02:35 AM    (permalink
JoCur88
Rookie

JoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Great pick, Robcards! Immediate contributor for the Jets. Was hoping he'd slide a few more so I could take him!
Old 04-17-2013, 08:30 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoCur88 View Post
Great pick, Robcards! Immediate contributor for the Jets. Was hoping he'd slide a few more so I could take him!
Thank you thank you, took a gamble moving back from 178 to 191, I was surprised he slid this far I thought he was an option for teams in need of wr depth as early as late 4th.
Old 04-17-2013, 08:46 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm dangling 217 and 224 to move up for a pick in the 192-200 range. Pm me if interested.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 09:27 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love the Johnny Adams pick this late. Solid talent and leadership guy. Should be at least an excellent special teamer from day 1.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell

Last edited by thebow305 : 04-17-2013 at 09:29 AM.
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 09:39 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Indianapolis is on the clock, correct?

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 09:52 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Indianapolis is on the clock, correct?
Looks like it.
Old 04-17-2013, 10:01 AM    (permalink
falloutboy14
Veteran

falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colts pick is up. Also, David David Bakhtiari's name is spelled wrong in the list. Almost picked him since search didn't find him.
Old 04-17-2013, 10:03 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by falloutboy14 View Post
Colts pick is up. Also, David David Bakhtiari's name is spelled wrong in the list. Almost picked him since search didn't find him.
Yeah I noticed that too lol, got excited but then was like wait let me check the common mispelling. Great value pick with Edwards there though, he was high on my board as well, probably too big to play OLB in a 3-4 though, likely a reserve 5-tech and rotational pass rusher.

PS- I also had that picture lined up for him when I e-mailed the links to my top 5 yesterday heh.

Last edited by Robcards : 04-17-2013 at 10:05 AM.
Robcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 10:12 AM    (permalink
falloutboy14
Veteran

falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I pictured him as a rotational player, bringing him in to either blitz from 3rd and long or short-yardage.
Old 04-17-2013, 10:13 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

JoCur... surround the image link with [IMG] and [/IMG]
Old 04-17-2013, 10:17 AM    (permalink
JoCur88
Rookie

JoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJoCur88 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I put the [IMG] and [/IMG] around the link. Should I find a different image?
Old 04-17-2013, 10:25 AM    (permalink
falloutboy14
Veteran

Uploaded it to an another site: use this