Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 04-12-2013, 02:23 AM    (permalink
NMfootball85
Rookie

NMfootball85 is a cocksman.NMfootball85 is a cocksman.NMfootball85 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post

Yeah players who suck go 4-0 in bowl games all the time.

People say Landry Jones Sux and he went 39-11 and went 3-1 in bowl games and rankes the 3rd all time NCAA leading passer. People cant think for them selves.. Its not fair to group every one in this class together. The top four are really good. Geno, Landry Jones, Manuel, Barkley. Geno, Manuel and Landry Jones are all going to go in the first. They are different but the top four have the best chance to become franchise players. They had the best completion percentages in college.. Geno 66% average Manuel 66% average Jones 63% ave..Barkley 63% ave.(nassib, Wilson Glennon all barley averaged 60%) all of the top 4 had good passing production and TD' pases games won. But Jones was first in all those catagories which is why he will go in the first.. No body is perfect the media is just over correcting for past mistakes like gabbert, locker, ponder, freeman, weedon. I would not be suprised to see those teams draft a QB. QB's are two valuable and there will be demand for top 4..

Maneul and Geno were invited because of a high probability that they will be picked there will be some first rounders who are not there..

Last edited by NMfootball85 : 04-12-2013 at 02:30 AM.
NMfootball85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:27 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This thread is such a ******* disaster hell yeah
Old 04-12-2013, 02:43 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Landry Jones is not going anywhere near the 1st.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 03:14 AM    (permalink
G Mobile
Veteran

G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Both FSU and Oklahoma have disappointed the past couple years and that honestly affects how iI view Manuel and Jones. The teams don't lack talent but they dont produce like they could and I have a similar feeling about the QBs also. Manuel and Jones have talent for sure, but I don't see either as being nearly as good as the QBs that proceeded them. Bradford and Ponder were better college players in my eyes and were better prospects as well. Both of them haven't done so well in the NFL so far, so I don't have much faith in Manuel or Jones either.

This draft is lacking at QB in a big way. Teams would rather pick up average vet like Palmer or Kolb than grab a QB in the top 10. Most of the QB selections will happen in that early 2nd area. To me all this QB debating really is fighting over which guy sucks the least instead of which is the best.
G Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 03:12 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Barkley went 1-3 against Oregon and 0-4 against Stanford. Yet, we're questioning E.J. Manuel in big games? When did it become better to lose to good teams than beat bad teams (who really aren't that bad)?
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Both Barkley and Manuel suck...and one of them is in my sigs.

/end thread
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Chris
Pro Bowler

Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is quite obvious that this board is now riddled with teenagers and young people who fail to understand the simple schematics of football. People are also absolutely aloof to what GMs and scouts are looking for.

The advantage for E.J. Manuel in comparison to other quarterbacks in this class are his experience in a pro-style system. He wasn't operating out of the shotgun formation like a majority of his peers in college football are all the time. He isn't a guy who is consistently turning his back to pre-snap cues on the offense because he is lining gun consistently. That would be someone like Geno Smith.

He has experience under Fisher getting multiple calls for any given down and making the correct audible based on not only what the coaches read, but what he can read of the defense pre-snap. That isn't happening with a lot of other quarterbacks in this class either, and is why someone like Andrew Luck (who I'm not comparing him to) was able to come in and do what he did with the Colts off the rip.

He led the ACC in completion percentage and yards per play. He is an athletic guy and actually has a brain upstairs. He has the MENTAL ability to succeed in the NFL, while many quarterbacks who have been top selections and fantastic collegiate players do not. That is one of the primary reasons he is going to get drafted high because he can understand the complex nature of the NFL.

He is a film room junkie and understands what it takes to be a successful NFL quarterback. Hard working and humble. Understands his flaws and will do whatever it takes to get better. Do I feel he is a first round prospect? Probably not. Is he a guy worth drafting in this class with a second round selection? Yep. He is a proven winner and has overcame a lot personally and excelled in his experience with the Seminoles.

Haters are going to hate, but this is well deserved for E.J.
Old 04-12-2013, 04:05 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No offense Chris, but You literally just reiterated what I said on Page 1.

But kudos on agreeing.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 04:22 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't read the whole thread but I heard a great comparison for Manuel.

Jake Locker.

Both have good-to-great arms, shaky-ish accuracy, terrific athleticism, and ideal intangibles.

And both were middling college QBs.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Chris
Pro Bowler

Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
No offense Chris, but You literally just reiterated what I said on Page 1.

But kudos on agreeing.
Yeah, I didn't read what you said. After a few posts of full on mental retardation -- I gave my own thoughts.

Glad you are smart enough to understand football. You seem like an intelligent lad.
Old 04-12-2013, 04:37 PM    (permalink
G Mobile
Veteran

G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The disconnect for me is if EJ has all of these tools and mental ability, why wasn't he better? FSU consistently fell short of what they were capable of the past few years.

Manuel has potential but he has gained a ton of momentum after the season. People called him a 4th or 5th rounder then and now some are saying 1st or 2nd.
G Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 04:51 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My opinion means jack ****, which is why NFL teams aren't kicking down my door to offer me a job, but I had Manuel as a late 1st or early 2nd round pick at the end of December.

I also still think there's a solid chance that the QBs all start to free fall and every single one of them goes lower than they're being projected.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
My opinion means jack ****, which is why NFL teams aren't kicking down my door to offer me a job, but I had Manuel as a late 1st or early 2nd round pick at the end of December.

I also still think there's a solid chance that the QBs all start to free fall and every single one of them goes lower than they're being projected.
Ditto here. Everyone's mad now.
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Umm, follow the conversation or dont ******* comment.

Leinart had no work ethic and was put in the best situation possible in college. However, was put in maybe the worst in the NFL. Anyone with a clue could have saw the Leinart bust coming.
I have been following your biased hate filled rhetoric very closely. That's why I decided to comment. Now I am laughing at your meltdown as it slowly starts to sink in that your low ranking of Manuel reveals how clueless you were/are.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Tyfighter
Rookie

Tyfighter is so money.Tyfighter is so money.Tyfighter is so money.Tyfighter is so money.Tyfighter is so money.Tyfighter is so money.Tyfighter is so money.Tyfighter is so money.Tyfighter is so money.Tyfighter is so money.

As an FSU fan ive had the chance to watch every game E.J. Manuel has played in the past four years, i feel sorry for whatever team is going to use a 1st or 2nd round pick on the kid.
Tyfighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 04:17 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People that rank him as a first or second round pick dont know what the **** they are talking about. They are looking at his measurables and combine numbers, and not the game film.

Black Bolt...once again, read before you comment. Your post of "our" in response to the mock draft shows just how much you pay attention. Someone asked if we would be picking them in the mock draft in regard to me and my Co-GM....so yes....when I said "he isn't on OUR big board'' yes I actually meant our...so actually pay attention and ******* read or don't post. Continue sucking his dick, and I'll be here to laugh at your ass when he busts, or never starts a game, similar to Terrell Pryor....because that's exactly what will happen.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 04-13-2013, 09:21 AM    (permalink
packfan88
Rookie

packfan88 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Didn't Pat White go 4-0 in bowl games? and look where that got him. I am an EJ Manuel fan but I don't like that argument.
packfan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 09:30 AM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by packfan88 View Post
Didn't Pat White go 4-0 in bowl games? and look where that got him. I am an EJ Manuel fan but I don't like that argument.
Tad bit of a difference when a QB does it in a Pro Style offense.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 12:33 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Tad bit of a difference when a QB does it in a Pro Style offense.
Considering the NFL is turning into a spread league...no it really doesnt. Pat beat better teams as well.

Quote:
Old 04-13-2013, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Quote:
People that rank him as a first or second round pick dont know what the **** they are talking about. They are looking at his measurables and combine numbers, and not the game film.

Black Bolt...once again, read before you comment. Your post of "our" in response to the mock draft shows just how much you pay attention. Someone asked if we would be picking them in the mock draft in regard to me and my Co-GM....so yes....when I said "he isn't on OUR big board'' yes I actually meant our...so actually pay attention and ******* read or don't post. Continue sucking his dick, and I'll be here to laugh at your ass when he busts, or never starts a game, similar to Terrell Pryor....because that's exactly what will happen.
Wrong forum for posting you fantasies. They have boards for that sort of stuff.
Old 04-13-2013, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Records of FSU opponents going into the bowl games were:

2009: West Virginia 9-3
2010: South Carolina 9-4 (2 losses to MNC Auburn)
2011: Notre Dame 8-4
2012: Northern Illinois 12-1

Combined 38-12

So basically yeah, no teams that were even close to .500, unless 4 games over .500 is barely .500.

In the 2011 game vs. Notre Dame, he also played behind a starting OL with 4 true freshmen vs. one of the better defenses in the country. Winning that game showed both the mental and physical toughness NFL teams love.

As for FSU playing against weaker talent, in 2012 for the season the average score was 39-15. I mean really what else is the kid supposed to do but win games by large amounts against bad teams? Whereas some classless coaches run up scores, Fisher, to his detriment actually, does not. See the Duke and BC games as great examples of that where he just flipped the off switch.

Like it or not, rivalry games, bowl games, and conference championship games are big games in CFB. In these games he was a combined 11-3, with 2 of the losses coming when he was still the backup to Ponder vs. 2009 Florida and 2010 VaTech.
I would just like to get this onto the next page since it seems to have been passed over.

Ok, carry on

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 09:14 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bolt View Post
Wrong forum for posting you fantasies. They have boards for that sort of stuff.
Your fellow FSU boyfriend brought it up so...kick rocks pal.

Quote:
Old 04-14-2013, 12:40 AM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Your fellow FSU boyfriend brought it up so...kick rocks pal.
You mad, Boo? What kind of loser says "kick rocks, pal"? You must be from the same hometown as Napoleon Dynamite.

My FSU boyfriend? Um, first of all, I am V Tech grad and thus not a fan of FSU. Nice try. Secondly, you can take you **** whatever ass out of the thread since you have absolutely nothing of substance to say about topic. All you have is a bunch of incorrect predictions, assertions and accusations. So you are going to laugh at me when Manuel is a bust, huh? Oh yeah, that's real insight!! How come a talent like you doesn't work for ESPN or the NFL Network?

Yeah, whatever Manuel did your family member, I have nothing to do with nor do I care. You need to get over it and stop attacking any and everyone who likes him as a prospect. I said that Manuel was the second best QB in the draft and that's what I meant. Most people are now agreeing with me and disagreeing with your and that's why you have veins popping out of your forehead. Now, you can't do anything about it so just sit there until you explode.

Last edited by Black Bolt : 04-14-2013 at 12:46 AM.
Old 04-14-2013, 12:42 AM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
I would just like to get this onto the next page since it seems to have been passed over.

Ok, carry on

Sicko continues to ignore this post, so bump.
Old 04-14-2013, 01:50 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bolt View Post
You mad, Boo? What kind of loser says "kick rocks, pal"? You must be from the same hometown as Napoleon Dynamite.

My FSU boyfriend? Um, first of all, I am V Tech grad and thus not a fan of FSU. Nice try. Secondly, you can take you **** whatever ass out of the thread since you have absolutely nothing of substance to say about topic. All you have is a bunch of incorrect predictions, assertions and accusations. So you are going to laugh at me when Manuel is a bust, huh? Oh yeah, that's real insight!! How come a talent like you doesn't work for ESPN or the NFL Network?

Yeah, whatever Manuel did your family member, I have nothing to do with nor do I care. You need to get over it and stop attacking any and everyone who likes him as a prospect. I said that Manuel was the second best QB in the draft and that's what I meant. Most people are now agreeing with me and disagreeing with your and that's why you have veins popping out of your forehead. Now, you can't do anything about it so just sit there until you explode.

Quote: