Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2013, 03:34 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm dying to know their motivations for staying in the boston area and their cold-blooded murder of the mit cop. it doesn't make sense to me.
Old 04-19-2013, 03:35 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
i'm dying to know their motivations for staying in the boston area and their cold-blooded murder of the mit cop. it doesn't make sense to me.
I think they were planting bombs at MIT and the cop was just strolling on by so they thought they were caught, panicked and shot the guy.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Old 04-19-2013, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bringing out a subject in the alley on Dexter.
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Old 04-19-2013, 03:38 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
My impression was that the MIT cop tried to prevent them from car jacking the mercedez. That is completely unconfirmed and I'm a bit too busy at work to search for it again, just the way it seemed from some damn thing I read today - which could be nowhere near correct, based on how much crap is out there.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
Old 04-19-2013, 03:39 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
so I saw the pic of suspect 1 at the hospital.........
I heard there were pictures but I was unable to find them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 04-19-2013, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RT @RockCenterNBC Seven IEDs have been recovered so far, some in Watertown & some at the house in Cambridge, police officials tell @NBCNews
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Old 04-19-2013, 03:40 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
I would let them in. But your point makes no sense. It's the old "I am doing nothing wrong, so I have nothing to hide." The problem with that adage is that at some point you will be doing something wrong. It's an inevitability of a totalitarian state.
Well, sure. Every time some crazy POS bombers were roaming my neighborhood I guess I'd be at risk that I'm doing something wrong.

Old 04-19-2013, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I heard there were pictures but I was unable to find them.
1.) Twitter
2.) search "autopsy"
3.)????
4.) profit
Old 04-19-2013, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
1.) Twitter
2.) search "autopsy"
3.)????
4.) profit
Pretty gruesome photo.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-19-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
1.) Twitter
2.) search "autopsy"
3.)????
4.) profit
http://i50.tinypic.com/11wbyw8.jpg

Probably NSFW, and fairly graphic. Although, the guy with his legs blown off was much MUCH worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
Old 04-19-2013, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
So we have a terrorist running around with assault weapons and bombs (allegedly) and we have people worrying about 4th amendment rights. C'mon.
This is exactly the time when it's important to uphold the rights that made America special.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Old 04-19-2013, 04:05 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
This is exactly the time when it's important to uphold the rights that made America special.
Again - I haven't seen any pictures or reports that suggest people are having their rights infringed on. Last I checked, it's prefectly legal to knock on somebody's door.

Maybe some of you are confused as to what these tactical teams are doing. If not, please show something that describes the rights being trampled here.

Old 04-19-2013, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Witness on FNC just said he overheard police saying they had blood from Suspect #2 at scene of shootout, i.e., that he had been injured.
Old 04-19-2013, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It doesn't seem like police are forcing them into homes so it's all moot anyways.

I don't wanna get political so we'll just leave it at that.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-19-2013, 04:08 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All things aside, that dude has great hair. Not as good as mine and njx's, but still.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-19-2013, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Again - I haven't seen any pictures or reports that suggest people are having their rights infringed on. Last I checked, it's prefectly legal to knock on somebody's door.

Maybe some of you are confused as to what these tactical teams are doing. If not, please show something that describes the rights being trampled here.
I'm not saying that they're kicking in doors. And I too would just open the door for them, even if they caught me in the middle of smoking a bong with the house filled with smoke. I'm just responding to the idea that this is not the exact time when rights matter the modt and that it isn't vital that those rights aren't infringed upon.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Old 04-19-2013, 04:17 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I just heard them get him live...

"white hat guy"

"subject in custody APPEARS to be our target" "not confirmed"
Old 04-19-2013, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

"subject in custody appears to be our target, not confirmed"
Old 04-19-2013, 04:19 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
1.) Twitter
2.) search "autopsy"
3.)????
4.) profit
Thanks. I've definitely seen worse, but that is not pretty. I actually expected it to be a lot worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 04-19-2013, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

2 Males and 1 Female in custody, cannot verbally confirm it is suspect
Old 04-19-2013, 04:31 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nevermind...
Old 04-19-2013, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Neither of the guys are "our guys". One more guy, though, on 2nd floor. Unsure if 3rd guy is refusing to come out of apartment.
Old 04-19-2013, 04:40 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Neither of the guys are "our guys". One more guy, though, on 2nd floor. Unsure if 3rd guy is refusing to come out of apartment.
It was an old man. White hat may have suicide vest. They have no idea where he is.
Old 04-19-2013, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

how this kid is doing what Dorner couldn't is literally blowing my mind.
Old 04-19-2013, 04:50 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

Seems like he has lots of help. Also, I read that they are fairly certain the hit him a couple times last night and he's wounded.